Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Call For Affiliate Marketers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Call For Affiliate Marketers (259 Views)

Ten Important Steps For Affiliate Marketing Start-up / Top 20 Mistakes Affiliate Marketers Make (and How To Avoid Them) / After The Lockdown, Affiliate Marketers In Nigeria Started Making Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Affiliate Marketers by Ajpiz(f): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2023
CALL FOR AFFILIATE MARKETERS!!

About the job

We are looking for both experienced and newbie Affiliate Marketers to help drive sales of our digital product. As an Affiliate Marketer, you will be responsible for promoting our product and making sales through affiliate marketing campaigns and get paid instantly.

The ideal candidates require only an internet connection, mobile phone, an enthusiasm to see results and dedication to this program. Whether you're an expert or a newbie, we encourage you to apply.

Free training and guidance will be provided before the program commences and there's no limit to how much you can earn.

If you're interested in this role, kindly click the link below to learn more

https://bloomheight.com/digital-affiliate-marketer

(1) (Reply)

Former Google Recruiter Reveals What Companies Want To See On Your CV / How To Create A Grey Account / I Quite My Job But I'm Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.