Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) (17984 Views)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos / Bungalow At 48 Randle Avenue For Sale. 30million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by moscow007: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2023
Avoidable loss...even in rainy season
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Savechild23: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Mc OLUOMO fulfilling his wicked promises
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Lagos is the worst place to live in

Everyday there must be either fire outbreak or building collapse

Lagos is an over hyped death trap
thats proof that lagos is working. There can’t be building collapse if no buildings are being built.
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

... Lagos is overpopulated that is why they always having problems... Lagos has a population of 22 million people... more populated than some foreign countries abroad
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by madampresh(f): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2023
Lagos and bad news these days, what in the world is happening?
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Zimzy(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2023
blabulu2000:
Zobiedient (Ndigbo party) asslicker will.still.come and say it.is Buhari or Yinubu faults....

Frustrated people
why are you like this? I pray evil don't befall you very soon for your hatred against God's own creation.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by wman(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Foolish people on both sides will politicise this disaster. As if fires weren't happening before elections.
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by package7(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2023
It could be obidients supporters that cause the fire breakout. Ipob terrorists animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by spartachico(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Ellu P
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

If you have been to New York, you won't say this thrash.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by eroticecstasy: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mainland is a glorified shanty, I hate mainland
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by blabulu2000: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cantonese:

Shameless baba so pe frog like human being. What else do you know other than to wake up every morning, eat beans and bread, drink water, fart, go out to the streets to drink paraga, continue your omota life, with no penny in your pocket, insult people far greater in all ramifications than you are, return home and sleep.

And what else do you know. by living in Nigeria till you die while somebody is traveling to a different part of the world. ....

I can imagine the height of bitterness and Ill-wishes you have developed for an average innocent Yoruba person in your mind...

May your sobbing last forever ...ELL-PEE. 75 76, 77....etc...
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Wewemoji: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Why nah
SpartaOfLagos:

Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Bellotelli: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Punch Newspaper

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1646642880763535362
Obi people will say it's an Igbo man's building.
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Bellotelli: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flapp478:
I'm tired of hearing cases of inferno. I'm beginning to think some miscreants are behind this evil and wicked act. This must be quickly investigated and the culprits must be brought to Book immediately. We cannot continue like this. People cannon continue to lose their sources of livelihood when they have families and dependants. No!
It may be due to faulty electrical connections. In the month of January alone, about 5 houses got burnt in area inside Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Those responsible don't even think of the long term implicatioñs of what they are currently doing very soon both igbos and non igbos will see lagos as very unsafe for any kind of investment. Come over here to warri and see first hand of how exactly lagos will soon be looking like there was once a time when warri was heavily populated with foreign companies of all sorts but the locals drove them all away due to their foolishness today they are now regretting it the only job available for them here now is keke job.
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by bimzy83: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
May God grant them fortitude to bear their losses
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by babydioku(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Envy is bad
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
It will never be well with Tinubu and MC Oluomo
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Cantonese: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
blabulu2000:

And what else do you know. by living in Nigeria till you die while somebody is traveling to a different part of the world. ....

I can imagine the height of bitterness and Ill-wishes you have developed for an average innocent Yoruba person in your mind...

May your sobbing last forever ...ELL-PEE. 75 76, 77....etc...

RIP to English.

Shameless rat running about in a tiny hole.

You poor so tay, poor join for English.

Your poverty knows no control, no bounds, no limits and will follow you everywhere, with uncountable disgrace, shame and defeats.

You have never set your bat like feet beyond your dirty one room apartment and will never do. Your likes live in abject poverty, misery and hardship, thinking that you live proper lives. Na inside there you don die put already.
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Cantonese: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zimzy:
why are you like this? I pray evil don't befall you very soon for your hatred against God's own creation.

E don befall am since na.
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by barinedan(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lagos and bad news be like 5 & 6
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Lotorino: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Abeg relocate. That is when understand that Lagos has never needed igbos. If these markets are moved, sanity and law order will return to Lagos
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by Revolva(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2023
no wonder i was around adeniran ogunsanya and i saw a fire truck blowing syren i knew fire is buring somewhrew
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by blabulu2000: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Cantonese:

RIP to English.

Shameless rat running about in a tiny hole.

You poor so tay, poor join for English.

Your poverty knows no control, no bounds, no limits and will follow you everywhere, with uncountable disgrace, shame and defeats.

You have never set your bat like feet beyond your dirty one room apartment and will never do. Your likes live in abject poverty, misery and hardship, thinking that you live proper lives. Na inside there you don die put already.

I can see you are a professor of England English native language....the last time I checked .... the English Language wasn't a major criterion for success in life...some of your colleagues who are the best English writers are writing Affidavits for me...and some of them are in front of Igbosere high court looking for clients...

your English foreign language is a priority in your life but not mine.....it doesn't determine my success
in life...keep your foreign language and let me be...

Back to the issue before I was stupidly interrupted...
Re: Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) by John4B: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
Useless Lagos. I don't know what ppl see there. That dirty state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Land & Property Scams Or Swindles Nairalanders Encountered To Avoid In 2012 / Rent Issue! / Anambra Govt Demolishes Partially Collapsed Building That Killed Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.