Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Musician, Funmi Ayinke Receives Two Exotic Vehicles As 40th Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician, Funmi Ayinke Receives Two Exotic Vehicles As 40th Birthday Gift (373 Views)

Actor Leye Kuti Acquires Two Exotic Cars At The Same Time (photos)actor Leye / 19- Year Old Female Blogger Buys Her Parents Two Exotic Cars / Behold 10 Exotic Vehicles In Davido Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musician, Funmi Ayinke Receives Two Exotic Vehicles As 40th Birthday Gift by Triton1996(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2023
Popular Nigerian musician, Funmi Ayinke has received two luxurious vehicles as a gift ahead of her 40th Birthday celebration coming up on May 27, 2023.

The musician made this announcement on her instagram account, while making it known the gifts came in some months after she gave out an exotic car worth N25 Million to an undisclosed man of God.

She made it known that when she gave out the car to the pastor, many of her workers felt something was wrong with her even though she is used to giving out her belongings to people. She mentioned that her husband couldn’t hold his amazement when he discovered that she gave out such an exotic car to a pastor.

Funmi Ayinke who shared the news to encourage people to give explained that her workers also witnessed the delivery of the gifts in her office.

Read statement below

Let me tell you something about obedience to God...... The truth is that when instruction comes, it is always not easy to let go but upon obeying God, your life can never remain the same.
God laid it to my heart to release one of my cars worth 25m to a man of God not knowing that has been his prayer request for more than three months now.
I discussed with my staff that the vehicle was not lost but I gave it as God directed me.
Some of them look at me like really? Some kept quiet because they had given up on me, my husband asked me if he hoped one day, God will not ask me to give him out... Bla bla
I was not moved by whatever they said, I held on to my faith and the word of God that said "Blessed is she that believeth for there shall be a performance of those things that God had spoken".
Today, all my staff witnessed the testimony of the second vehicle that was brought in today as my birthday gift coming up on May 27. #chapter40
Whether we like it or not, To stay in the light is far better than compromising your faith.
I appeal to you all, not to give up on trusting God. I just want you to serve God in all obedience.
It is too late for FunmiAyinke to give up because my life testimonies cannot be comprehended when I start to share them here.
I had to share this one so that each time you get to your crossroad of doubting God, You will always remember FUNMIAYINKE.
PLEASE NEVER DOUBT GOD.

[url]https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq_hSBQIkBP/
[/url]https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq_hSBQIkBP/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anothet Davido’s Pregnant Baby Mama, Ivana Bay Cries For Help As She Bleeds (scr / 'gospel Singer Joshua Bamiloye Defends Christians Who Watch Big Brother Naija Al / Was Lauren James Stamping Alozie Intentional Or A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.