Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Is Transit Wave (canada Travel Agency) Legit? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Transit Wave (canada Travel Agency) Legit? (362 Views)

What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? / Is Transit Wave (Canada Travel Agency) Legit? / Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Construction In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Transit Wave (canada Travel Agency) Legit? by medado: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2023
Hi guys please I need your help!

I'm planning to relocate to Canada with a work visa. After searching through Google and Social media thoroughly, I came across TRANSIT WAVE, based on my research online, they seems to be legit but am not sure.

I want to start my Canada immigration process early next month and I want to try them, it will really be helpful if any of you guys can confirm you have used their services before, please if you have worked with them before, or have any experience with them, please share it with me in the comment section.

Na fear dey catch me, I no wan make mistakes smiley

They told me they will give me 2years Canadian work visa, with job inclusive for 600k, 200k upfront and 400k balance when visa is ready. Please guys if you have done any business with them, please signify, it will go a long way.

Thanks

Re: Is Transit Wave (canada Travel Agency) Legit? by nsiazu: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Following
Re: Is Transit Wave (canada Travel Agency) Legit? by ednut1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
medado:

I'm planning to relocate to Canada with a work visa. After searching through Google and Social media thoroughly, I came across TRANSIT WAVE, based on my research online, they seems to be legit but am not sure.

I want to start my Canada immigration process early next month and I want to try them, it will really be helpful if any of you guys can confirm you have used their services before, please if you have worked with them before, or have any experience with them, please share it with me in the comment section.

They told me they will give me 2years Canadian work visa, with job inclusive for 600k, 200k upfront and 400k balance when visa is ready. Please guys if you have done any business with them, please signify, it will go a long way.

Thanks
have you seen another in Nigeria who agents helped get two years work permit to Canada Its a pure scam

2 Likes

Re: Is Transit Wave (canada Travel Agency) Legit? by Jokerman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
600k?

1 Like

Re: Is Transit Wave (canada Travel Agency) Legit? by nuruomoba: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
medado:

Thanks

They are fraudsters. Did my research too before going ahead with the first payment but since then no response from them. Called them several times no answer even on WhatsApp., I have moved on

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To People On Board A Submersible If It Implodes At 4000m Below / Living And Doing Business At Ivory Coast / Rwanda, Brazil Sign Visa Waiver Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.