Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Collapse Of 6 Story Building With No Casualty According To Lagos State Govt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Collapse Of 6 Story Building With No Casualty According To Lagos State Govt (331 Views)

Boko Haram Suffered Monumental Casualty In The Hands Chadian Soldiers(pics) / How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic) / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Collapse Of 6 Story Building With No Casualty According To Lagos State Govt by ManTiger(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
There is this trending video of labourers spotted on the last floor of an ongoing project in an undisclosed location in lagos and the Lagos state govt just give a statement stating that there was no casualty in such a terrible scene.

Well, I'm into construction and I know few things which includes the fact that where there is a structure like that, there are probabilities of labourers that could be in other floor. I have works as a labourer at tango tower and know few things before focusing on agriculture.

Here is a video of our irrigation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQYjTwaZpyU, direct labour so I can tell you that the lagos state government cannot be trusted with their claim.

The question now is that how many more before we get it right as a nation?

Re: The Collapse Of 6 Story Building With No Casualty According To Lagos State Govt by talk2hb1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
That’s the official statement

(1) (Reply)

Court Remands Housemaid For Stealing Employer’s N4m / Probe Begins As Rivers Policemen Extort N40,000 From Passengers / A Young Man Has Confessed To Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death During An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.