Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales (2633 Views)

Uberfacts: Yoruba Twitter User Threatens To Ban Uber / 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo / Urhobo Women Vows To Vote Out Omo-agege For Daring Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by EsomahJD: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yorubas practice the highest form of cancel culture in Nigeria.

Very dangerous practice
Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by Gbogbowa: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
"To whom it may concern" grin
Updated list of Yoruba rejectees. Do well to check for your name grin
https://twitter.com/EsuLaalu/status/1646761499686232065?t=BXoNZbH9fGg0uZU2_Q8fdg&s=19
with this number you can see clearly that Tinubu did not win
Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by Gbogbowa: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Once you don't love Tinubu, you automatically become an outcast. Tomorrow they will call another group of people children of hate and accuse another tribe of being disunited grin
ma da won lohun, awon omo iran ki ran, how can any yoruba child from a responsible home vote for father of thugs and druglord. Omo ita ki se oruko rere ni ile yoruba
Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by lexyking(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
What has having different governors from different parties got to do with this discussion? Unless of course you want to tell me that the governors are not Igbos, if not your point is baseless

Isobug:

More tribalistic yet the South East states have Governor's from all the 3 major political parties plus another from APGA. Compare it to your own South West and tell me who should be termed Tribalistic, oya
Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by obailala(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
In summary, any Yoruba person who doesnt suck the ass of Tinubu is an 'omo ale'.

I've just learnt a new one today; thanks to rampaging morons.
Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by Isobug: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2023
lexyking:
What has having different governors from different parties got to do with this discussion? Unless of course you want to tell me that the governors are not Igbos, if not your point is baseless

Shifting the goal post to suit him.
You can not tell me you don't understand my assertion. That would be cunning of you
Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by nonhuman(m): 12:57am On Apr 15, 2023
So dino is Yoruba and he wants to be governor in kogi state, kogi people Ronu oo, abi na Run oo
Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:31am On Apr 15, 2023
SO STANDING UP FOR RIGHT VALUES IS INTERPRETED AS OMO ALE IN YORUBALAND. angry
No wonder ladi said those days that the meaning of Yoruba is telling lies in styles. sad

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by nairanaira12: 1:52am On Apr 15, 2023
obailala:
In summary, any Yoruba person who doesnt suck the ass of Tinubu is an 'omo ale'.

I've just learnt a new one today; thanks to rampaging morons.

Kabirudeen25 is an apoda.

He doesn't know he is Making a fool of himself
Re: Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales by lexyking(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2023
I do not understand your assertion, because your assertion is not related to the topic.

You were gloating over the fact that the major parties all have governors in the south east so that means that they are not tribalist as if those governors are not Igbos.

My point is this, in the last general elections, of all the the ethnic groups that had candidate vying for the president, only the igbos gave their block votes to Obi, to the point that even the ones not domiciled in the southeast were still carrying obi matter for head as if their lives depended on it.

Even the north that we all thought will go one way, proved to us that they are truly Democrats by splitting their votes, southwest also did the same, even south south showed that they are no longer naive, only the Igbos and the south east went one way by voting for a fellow Igbo man.

So I ask you again who's the tribalist? Is it the Yorubas who voted for both Obi and Atiku (lagos and Osun) or the Igbos who gave over 98% of their votes to their tribes man.

Isobug:

Shifting the goal post to suit him.
You can not tell me you don't understand my assertion. That would be cunning of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Receives Billionaire Chairman of Airtel At Aso Rock, Monday 19th June / Yorubanization Of Finance of Nigeria By Tinubu / Security Officers Detain El Rufai's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.