Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Rave About Smart Homes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Rave About Smart Homes (179 Views)

DE Avocado Luxury & Smart Homes Abijo G.R.A With 24 Months Payment Plan / DE AVOCADO LUXURY & SMART HOMES ABIJO GRA LAGOS / SMART HOMES IN NIGERIA: Living the future, Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rave About Smart Homes by Deiyvismiwa: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
In this Lagos, almost every house built lately is a smart home, especially houses on Lagos Island. And the prices can kill somebody! there are so costly, and at first, I didn’t even understand why that price. Then I spoke to one of my friends in real estate, and he explained that these houses are equipped with cutting-edge technology that allows for remote monitoring and control of various functions such as lighting, heating, and security systems.

Imagine lying on your bed and controlling everything in your house with just your remote. The convenience of controlling your home's functions from your smartphone or tablet is a major selling point for these smart homes. Additionally, the energy efficiency and cost-saving benefits are also attractive to homeowners.

With the rise of smart homes, it is clear that technology is rapidly transforming how we live, and it is exciting to see this trend take hold in Nigeria. I just hope I have enough money to afford one someday.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Available! 4bedroom Fully Detached @ Ikota. ₦95M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Functional Hotel For Sale And Lease In Lagos / Shop For Rent In Yaba, @ N700,000/annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.