Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary (1000 Views)

QA Automation Recommendations / What's A Fair Junior Developer's Monthly Salary? / What Are Those Steps To Becoming A Penetration Tester? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by rukruk(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello, I am looking for a QA Tester who understand Java, Cucumber, Maven and os ready to work contact me on WhatsApp if interested : +2347015765006
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by Frontend: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
What about frontend or product designer
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by rukruk(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2023
just QA we are after
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2023
rukruk:
just QA we are after
what if I know just Java and Maven ?

1 Like

Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by qtguru(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kvngfrosh:

You can write some WebDriver code in Java with the likes of Katalon Studio, so technically you can apply.

1 Like

Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by logik29(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hello

I am a Quality Assurance Engineer and I specialize in both manual and automation testing using selenium webdriver with java and Cypress with JavaScript. I also do API testing using postman.

I understand BDD testing using cucumber too.

I would like to know if this position is still open and more details about it.

3 Likes

Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by logik29(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kvngfrosh:
If you already know Java, then it's easier for you to learn it

You just have to learn selenium webdriver (this is what dominates the market) . Selenium WebDriver is like an Automation tool that does the test without you doing anything. Just write the code and selenium webdriver will execute it

The code you write is Java that's why I said it's easier to learn if you know Java.

Next thing to learn is different test frameworks because selenium webdriver only automates task it does not test. The test frameworks are Junit5 and TestNG.

This is what does the actual test of the application under test.

Next thing is to learn api testing using postman or if you want to learn Cypress using JavaScript then you go ahead.

I'll stop here. I don't have any real world experience yet but atleast I know enough to be employable, the rest I'll learn on the job.

Ps. I'm telling you this because I've been seeing how interested you are in tech especially front-end development (which is also what I wanted to do) and the questions you've asked tensa. I just feel like we're in the same phase of our life and I know you even tho we have never talked before. So, I'm just updating you on the path I took.

The internet is strange lol. I've never talked to you before but I feel like we're close....any questions you got about test automation I'll answer you to the best of my ability

Have a good day sir.

6 Likes

Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by rukruk(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
can you both send a whatsapp message please ?
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by rukruk(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2023
Waiting for you logik28, send a WhatsApp message or drop your whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by logik29(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2023
rukruk:
Waiting for you logik28, send a WhatsApp message or drop your whatsapp number
Good day sir

Have replied your email already.
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by rukruk(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2023
I have replied you
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by rukruk(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Thank you all for the contact
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by Kvngfrosh(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
logik29:

If you already know Java, then it's easier for you to learn it

You just have to learn selenium webdriver (this is what dominates the market) . Selenium WebDriver is like an Automation tool that does the test without you doing anything. Just write the code and selenium webdriver will execute it

The code you write is Java that's why I said it's easier to learn if you know Java.

Next thing to learn is different test frameworks because selenium webdriver only automates task it does not test. The test frameworks are Junit5 and TestNG.

This is what does the actual test of the application under test.

Next thing is to learn api testing using postman or if you want to learn Cypress using JavaScript then you go ahead.

I'll stop here. I don't have any real world experience yet but atleast I know enough to be employable, the rest I'll learn on the job.

Ps. I'm telling you this because I've been seeing how interested you are in tech especially front-end development (which is also what I wanted to do) and the questions you've asked tensa. I just feel like we're in the same phase of our life and I know you even tho we have never talked before. So, I'm just updating you on the path I took.

The internet is strange lol. I've never talked to you before but I feel like we're close....any questions you got about test automation I'll answer you to the best of my ability

Have a good day sir.
Hey man, thank you for sharing your insights with me! It's great to know that we have similar interests in Java, JUnit5, and API testing generally. Your offer to help answer any questions I may have is highly appreciated, and I would love to connect with you and learn from your experience. I agree with you on how amazing it is that the internet brings people together who share the same passion. I think it would be really cool to connect and grow together in the field. Thanks again, and have an awesome day!
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by qtguru(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kvngfrosh:

Hey man, thank you for sharing your insights with me! It's great to know that we have similar interests in Java, JUnit5, and API testing generally. Your offer to help answer any questions I may have is highly appreciated, and I would love to connect with you and learn from your experience. I agree with you on how amazing it is that the internet brings people together who share the same passion. I think it would be really cool to connect and grow together in the field. Thanks again, and have an awesome day!

smiley Good good

1 Like

Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by rukruk(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
More QA testers needed with Java experience for Mobile Testing role
Re: QA Automation Tester Needed For A Job 400k Monthly Salary by rukruk(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2023
still waiting

(1) (Reply)

Generating Reports / How To Use Adobe Photoshop / Programming Contests: System Of Equations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.