Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pain Relief Drugs: What Are The Side Effects? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain Relief Drugs: What Are The Side Effects? (330 Views)

Tips For Arthritis And Joint Pain Relief / Top 10 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Chest Pain + Relief Tips / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pain Relief Drugs: What Are The Side Effects? by Humbrown23(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
I used to take painkillers after work because of my job.

I became too reliant on them and felt like I couldn't function without them.

The pharmacy guy who sold me the drugs said there were no side effects, but I didn't believe him.

When I ran out of the drugs, I felt weak and couldn't work as well.

I decided to stop taking them and started training my muscles instead. I want to know if pain relievers have any side effects.
Re: Pain Relief Drugs: What Are The Side Effects? by PepperSauce: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Humbrown23:
I used to take painkillers after work because of my job.

I became too reliant on them and felt like I couldn't function without them.

The pharmacy guy who sold me the drugs said there were no side effects, but I didn't believe him.

When I ran out of the drugs, I felt weak and couldn't work as well.

I decided to stop taking them and started training my muscles instead. I want to know if pain relievers have any side effects.

YOU JUST SAVE YOURSELF FROM KIDNEY FAILURE BUT HOW ADVICE YOU DETOXIFY.
Re: Pain Relief Drugs: What Are The Side Effects? by Humbrown23(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2023
Is there a medicine for it?
PepperSauce po st=122518352:

YOU JUST SAVE YOURSELF FROM KIDNEY FAILURE BUT HOW ADVICE YOU DETOXIFY.

(1) (Reply)

Elf Bar Bc 5000 5% Nic 5000 Puff Rechargeable Disposable 13ml / ... / 3 Types Of Vagina Infections You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.