Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men (3422 Views)

Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by adenigga(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Self-acclaimed relationship coach Solomon Buchi has advised that it is wrong for men to have their mothers as their next of kin.
Buchi via a series of thread on Twitter on Friday advised men, who do not trust their women, not to settle down with them following reports of PSG and Morocco star Achraf Hakimi outsmarted his wife Hiba Abouk in divorce proceedings.

36-year-old Abouk was said to have demanded more than half of Hakimi’s assets and fortune during the proceedings.

However, the court heard the Moroccan named all his assets with his mother as the benefactor.

It also heard that 80% of Hakimi’s monthly PSG salary, which amounts to around €1 million, goes to his mother with the player having only 20 percent access.

Reacting to the development, Buchi said men who cannot trust their wives should not marry them.

He wrote, “Your next of kin should be your wife not your mother. Your assets should have your wife’s name on them too. This is biblical marriage; you have become one in Holy Matrimony. If you can’t trust a woman with your riches, don’t marry her. Why marry who you don’t trust with your ALL?

“This will probably get a lot of pushback from the redpilled movement, because of the recent Hakimi’s case: a successful footballer whose wife filed for divorce and division of his assets and properties, only to discover that he put all his fortunes in his mother’s name.”

Source: https:///Hakimi-Its-Wrong-To-Have-Your-Mum-As-Next-Of-Kin-Solomon-Buchi-Tells-Men

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by BERNIMOORE: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2023
Lawyer's are always behind pushing woman for things like this...

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by domDva(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2023
What are the options for motherless men based on the trending update .

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by hakimi1974(m): 12:41am On Apr 15, 2023
With the kind of Satan's finest female first eleven that are flocking around made men abi? the guy nah real nigga a beg much respect.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by festacman(m): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Look, if you marry a woman who is neither a DEVOURER nor her FAMILY'S ENVOY, you will be more than glad to not only make her your next of kin but also custodian of vital documents.

It is what it is.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Livelystone01: 1:16am On Apr 15, 2023
domDva:
What are the options for motherless men based on the trending update .
If you know the sophisticated ways by which some men protect themselves from things like these in the US ehn, you will be shocked.

Some pretend to put their properties into charities, others find other means to hide what they truly have.

Some men even act like they want settlement with the woman and then after winning her over, they'd sell all the properties, send the money to one funny charity and then ask for divorce, after everything, they come back and collect their assets.

19 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by praisecity(m): 3:08am On Apr 15, 2023
After I have hustle and suffer to make it, u mean I should now leave the woman that as birth and known me for over thirty years for a lady who just came in less than 3years. My mum will be the first to enjoy the fruit if my labour b4 anybody. Like u told my wife if she likes it or not my first house goes to my mum and nothing will Change it.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by BeanmanX(m): 3:11am On Apr 15, 2023
This guy is a big fool..

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Lamanii22(f): 3:19am On Apr 15, 2023
SIMP… except she has a child for him I don’t see why half of somebody’s property would go to a woman after divorce…. I think they need to change their laws….

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Dynamicboss: 3:30am On Apr 15, 2023
I pray make this one jam woman whey e go collect all him wealth. Experience will teach him a big lesson

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by PerfectJUSTICE: 3:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Na if you jam better woman be that...but I doubt if the current generation of women have anything close to our mother's like.

12 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Creamypie(m): 4:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Nothing I hate pass useless simp men. Buchi u can go ahead and list your wife's brothers and sisters in your documents. Its your business. How can one dog just come and own and take over billions that I worked for long b4 we met? Damn shit. Hakimi na real nigga.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by dustmalik: 4:05am On Apr 15, 2023
The problem with some of these so-called relationship experts is that, some foolish idiots follow them on social media, so they believe their useless opinion is somehow important.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by donpapa(m): 4:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi was barely 18yrs when he started professional football, got married at 19.
It’s just normal if he registered his assets in his mum's name since then. Most of these teenage footballers even have their parents as agents.

12 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Thegamingorca(m): 4:45am On Apr 15, 2023
donpapa:
Hakimi was barely 18yrs when he started professional football, got married at 19.
It’s just normal if he registered his assets in his mum's name since then. Most of these teenage footballers even have their parents as agents.

As it dey pain dem
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Thegamingorca(m): 4:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Creamypie:
Nothing I hate pass useless simp men. Buchi u can go ahead and list your wife's brothers and sisters in your documents. Its your business. How can one dog just come and own and take over billions that I worked for long b4 we met? Damn shit. Hakimi na real nigga.

As it dey pain them
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by khalling2008: 4:56am On Apr 15, 2023
I don't have a problem with anybody as my next of kin. Alhamdulilah, I'm a Muslim, and Islam has perfected how to distribute your properties when you die in the Quran.
I will advise the Muslims who go to court weddings to stop it because there is injustice in court marriage about inheritance.

Women can't divorce and if you want your husband to accept your divorce, there must be a condition.

My mama, father, children, and wife can inherit me if I'm no more in this life according to Islam with each having their % in my properties.

My brothers can only have shared in my properties when I'm no more in this life and when I have no male child according to Islam.

As a Muslim, you can't share your properties or Will, Allah has taken care of how to share your properties in the Quran.

The detailed explanations about heirs and their shares in Quran take place in the chapter of Nisa/4 verses no. 11-12 and 176. These verses set up the basic foundations of the inheritance law of Islam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by CodeTemplar: 5:02am On Apr 15, 2023
Gold digging coach talking trash. Inverted Solomon this one is. Can Hakim's mom divorce him and take half his properties away like that skinny girl tried to?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by BewareOf419: 5:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Had it been the guy is ass licker, he will be blaming himself by now if his gold-digger ex wife has succeeded in taking half of his property after filing him a divorce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Cantonese: 5:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Carry your advise give yourself. “All lizard face belle for ground, dem no know which one belle dey worry”, as they say.

A man joyously sets out to marry a woman, the woman pretends to love him enough to live the rest of her life with him. After two years, she looks for one flimsy excuse to divorce. Quickly with money she got from the man, she gets a lawyer and ensures that she gets half of the man’s wealth. How does that sound fair, for a woman to get half of what a man worked hard for several years to earn and a woman gets half of it all in just two years? Monkey work, baboon chop.

If a man chooses to protect his wealth, what is wrong about it?
“ If animal run bad run, dem shoot am bad gun”, as they say. There is absolute wisdom in the trust the boy had in his mum. Notice that he did not hand over to his siblings. Do you also think that he was stupid enough not to have a well documented agreement with his mum?

Oga carry your yeye advise dress far.

Couples agree on prenups as safety. Wealthy women sign those also with foolish young men who plan to elope after two years. Look at Bill gates, look at Jeff Bezos. After several years, the women still found excuses and made away with billions.

That Hakimi na better pikin. E get wetin dem dey call native wisdom. Now the lady can share out of the 20% left, if there is anything at all.

This lawyer na better woman wrapper. Him must resemble beetle sef.

Women must learn to not only marry, but stay the course until the end in their marriages. This jagbajantis adviser should rather tell women to not get married, when they know that their intentions are not clear or pure. Everyone whose plan is to reap where they did not sow, should not get married. As we speak, millions are on course with their divorce plan and damaging the man’s well organized wealth.

There must be laws to protect the wealthy who marry the greedy. That’s what this lawyer must advocate. If a man loves his mom enough to trust her with his wealth, or even a third party to safeguard his own future, why not?

The other time it was Eboue. After all the years, the woman got away with all his wealth, his children and used the law to keep him away permanently. She rendered him poor and homeless after he retired from football.

This lawyer take your time o. No provoke me pass so. That’s how one customs officer, while protecting his wealth, put everything he had in the name of his wife. Immediately he retired, his wife divorced him. The lady claimed all that he put in her name, making him poor in his old age. She got away with all his wealth, including their six children.

“ He wrote, “Your next of kin should be your wife not your mother. Your assets should have your wife’s name on them too. This is biblical marriage; you have become one in Holy Matrimony…”. The lawyer dey run mad very well. Where in the Bible did he see that a man’s asset should be in the name of his wife? Because the two have become one in holy matrimony, the man should fritter away half of his wealth in two years of marriage? By the way, why must these liars pretend to be good Christians.

Check the Muntula and you will find that his wife does not have the password of his email, how much more his ATM card. These are the pretentious men that we talk about. They tell you one thing, but they practice the other. The mad man must keep the Bible away from this matter and stop quoting from there.

Jagbajantis intete.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by sonature1: 5:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Given how much that dude makes, he knows that he can never find true love again. Every lady who sings I love you to him is a gold-digger and his wife proved him right. That's why men are advised to find true love when they are still broke.

As for that mumu trying to sound woke, someone should tell him that he should keep the Bible out of this because Achraf Hakimi is a practising Moslem.

14 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by RomanGreen: 5:54am On Apr 15, 2023
No be this same useless Solomon Buchi wey him babe show shege, truly simps don't need redemption. They need to be castrated. Imagine a simp like Buchi forming woke and giving men advice

8 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by DesChyko: 6:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Buchi, anybody can be your next of kin. What you don't understand, just leave others with better understanding to pass knowledge about it.

Being a next of kin does not automatically make such person a beneficiary in the properties in the case of death and absence of a will. It's a pity most people automatically think of that when next of kin is mentioned. For those who have, say a pension account, did you not specify the beneficiary(IES) irrespective of whatever information you gave the bank as your next of kin?

You can imagine you have a hypertensive, hysterical or impulsive wife for a partner, I'm sure you won't want her to be the first person that is being contacted if there's an emergency or something. That's first and foremost, the role a next of kin gets to play.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by seanwilliam(m): 6:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Lamanii22:
SIMP… except she has a child for him I don’t see why half of somebody’s property would go to a woman after divorce…. I think they need to change their laws….
even if she has a kid for him, half of the property is too much !
He only owes her little alimony and child support . Except she equally contributed to his income/success, 50% is outrageous. And she even took advantage of him , cos he was 19 when they started dating. Something women won’t take lightly

6 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Freshtruth(m): 6:15am On Apr 15, 2023
I.understand u sir but is the right thing to do when you married a foreigner
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by seanwilliam(m): 6:16am On Apr 15, 2023
This is fôol is not supposed to be a man. He supposed be a fowl. So he wants the guy to end up like Eboue?

Guys, if you have someone like this as a friend , please cut him off. He’s more dangerous than the said lady

9 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Eniitankorede: 6:20am On Apr 15, 2023
adenigga:

Self-acclaimed relationship coach Solomon Buchi has advised that it is wrong for men to have their mothers as their next of kin.
Buchi via a series of thread on Twitter on Friday advised men, who do not trust their women, not to settle down with them following reports of PSG and Morocco star Achraf Hakimi outsmarted his wife Hiba Abouk in divorce proceedings.

36-year-old Abouk was said to have demanded more than half of Hakimi’s assets and fortune during the proceedings.

However, the court heard the Moroccan named all his assets with his mother as the benefactor.

It also heard that 80% of Hakimi’s monthly PSG salary, which amounts to around €1 million, goes to his mother with the player having only 20 percent access.

Reacting to the development, Buchi said men who cannot trust their wives should not marry them.

He wrote, “Your next of kin should be your wife not your mother. Your assets should have your wife’s name on them too. This is biblical marriage; you have become one in Holy Matrimony. If you can’t trust a woman with your riches, don’t marry her. Why marry who you don’t trust with your ALL?

“This will probably get a lot of pushback from the redpilled movement, because of the recent Hakimi’s case: a successful footballer whose wife filed for divorce and division of his assets and properties, only to discover that he put all his fortunes in his mother’s name.”

Source: https:///Hakimi-Its-Wrong-To-Have-Your-Mum-As-Next-Of-Kin-Solomon-Buchi-Tells-Men

Didirin relationship expert. Textbook expert. Can you ever know what's in the hearth of any human being? Especially now that the world is too materialistic and selfish? Can you ever trust any woman who knows the laws allow her to strip you completely of all your earnings just by divorcing you? You need to get real life experience mr textbook expert.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Eniitankorede: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2023
sonature1:
Given how much that dude makes, he knows that he can never find true love again. Every lady who sings I love you to him is a gold-digger and his wife proved him right. That's why men are advised to find true love when they are still broke.

As for that mumu trying to sound woke, someone should tell him that he should keep the Bible out of this because Achraf Hakimi is a practising Moslem.

Apart from that, was the divorce law in west written out of bible? Does bible say you should give your whole earnings to a gold digger for divorcing you, after which she will bring another casanova to enjoy sex in a property you bought with your sweat? These relationship experts are worse than kindergarten.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Fahvvy: 6:32am On Apr 15, 2023
I pity men like who think like this undecided...

Women will almost NEVER use their husband as NOK, it'll either be their kids or sisters or mothers, or someone else, it's rarely ever their husband undecided...

Only men are stupid enough to take such risk all in the name of love and see how they end up most of the time undecided...

Men wise up!!!!!! undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Luckysbab: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2023
RomanGreen:
No be this same useless Solomon Buchi wey him babe show shege, truly simps don't need redemption. They need to be castrated. Imagine a simp like Buchi forming woke and giving men advice

Which one con be castration again 😁😁😁
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by adenigga(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Apart from that, was the divorce law in west written out of bible? Does bible say you should give your whole earnings to a gold digger for divorcing you, after which she will bring another casanova to enjoy sex in a property you bought with your sweat? These relationship experts are worse than kindergarten.
You are on point........

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Acidosis(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2023
In the first place, why would anyone use his mother as his next of kin? Was your mother's mother (your grandmother) her next of kin?

People should always ask salient questions before jumping on trends. Oh yeah, you want to put your life savings under your mother's watch. Would your mother keep her life savings under her mother's watch?

If your mom loves you more than she loves her partner, do not rejoice yet. You will only end up loving your children more than you love your mother and wife.

You're only making empty threats and noise online because you're yet to have kids that will snatch your mama away from you, the way you snatched your mama's love away from her husband and mother (your grandmom).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of 10 Most Popular States In Nigeria.. / 3 Nigerian Banks Named Among World’s Biggest / El-rufai A Homo intimate??? For Real???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.