Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself (2595 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts As ASUU Decides To Support INEC Despite Being On Strike / AAUA Final Year Student Found Dead, Boyfriend Implicated.!!! (photo) / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by derecho(m): 5:42am On Apr 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by JealousCobra(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2023
Yakubu is a criminal on agbada who will pay for his crimes subsequently 😎

APC and Thiefñubu won't shield him forever !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by habsydiamond(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Pesin wey for don dey prison since the 26th of Feb... if this country is a good one, this man would not even be in court anymore na prison straight

8 Likes

Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by IVORY2009(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Fake Youtube video
Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by Namdosky(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Agbadorians are coming to defend the man watch and see....for the sake of bulaba their mentor
Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by ngozionline1: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yakubu matter is a very pathetic one, as leaders are so unconcerned about the citizens in this country.

But am not here to talk about Yakubu ,

Meanwhile i have an asian goodess in town, she we must be seven before she can start work. Time to blow and make so much money without blood. i only need 5 people to join i and my friend. Take note, you're not paying a dime, when you call, just show that you're desperate. sometimes it might be her male or female Nigerian attendant with the phone. Please be very desperate, if not, you won't be accepted. Sometimes the attendants can also lie. If na shout, shout for them, you can even threaten the attendants, do everything possible to until you speak with the goodess. And remember, don't pay anybody a dime. Once you're unto the goodess, mention shushumme kwam, she'll understand. And once you're accepted, you'll see me, I'll delete this once someone is selected.
Good luck
Phav
+2349060402021
Arome
+2348056965804
Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Igbos and impersonation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Seen,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by samwillyco1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Northerners have finished this country for their selfish interest
Re: How INEC Chairman Implicated Himself by OkayDaddy: 12:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Ellu pigs just dey fight everybody since their lord and saviour lost woefully. grin

They are hopeless and frustrated

(1) (Reply)

A B U Zaria Post Ume Resulth Is Finaly Out / How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? / Federal Polytechnic ,ilaro 3rd List Awaiters 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.