Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nairaland Proprietor Seems To Miscalculate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Proprietor Seems To Miscalculate (403 Views)

Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor / How Long Will The South East Continue To Miscalculate Politically In Nigeria / Insecurity: Proprietor Of Christian High School Kidnap In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Proprietor Seems To Miscalculate by emkz: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2023
President-Elect Tinubu should adopt some of the ideas which helped Peter Obi to win 6.1m votes. Like:
* Reducing the cost of governance.
* Not subsidising consumption.
* Taking youth issues seriously.
* Transparency.
We don't have to suffer just because Obi lost. 🦇 pls copy him!

How do you ask a winner to copy a loser?

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1646987848921350148

Re: Nairaland Proprietor Seems To Miscalculate by Epistasis(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2023
I am so sorry for that guy, he is trying all he could to please the headless mobs..... But like the devil, they can't be pleased!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Proprietor Seems To Miscalculate by Bellfun(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2023
Seun's thought process seem child-like...go through all his Twitter posts and you can't help but shake your head...and I'm not even talking about politics.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Proprietor Seems To Miscalculate by emkz: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Epistasis:
I am so sorry for that guy, he is trying all he could to please the headless mobs..... But like the devil, they can't be pleased!

Like, he was more respected when he was silent. He should adopt that his style of a media god by not jumping to please the bunch of abnormal beings.

Seun, you are a media owner. Watch the likes of other media owners like Raymond Dokpesi, John Momoh, Sam Amuka, Linda Ikeji and Bola Tinubu. How often do you hear them sharing opinions like unguarded animals?

The one who foolishly immersed himself in politics, Nduka Obaigbena, was messed up by Dele Alake and Bayo Onanuga. He has kept quiet ever since.

You are a media owner. Comport yourself in that guise and stop trying to please animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Proprietor Seems To Miscalculate by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Nothing to Copy from him.

I agree with the transparency!
But even that should have a limit.
Re: Nairaland Proprietor Seems To Miscalculate by yinkeys(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Epistasis:
Not all exceptional coders score high in social intelligence sad

(1) (Reply)

Ts / I Became Sad Because Bukayo Saka Missed A Penalty Because He Is A Nigerian. / DINO MELAYE, Give Reason Tinubu Will Not Be Nigerian President, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.