Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Please Help Me Nairalanders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Nairalanders (327 Views)

Pls Help Me Nairalanders / Help Me Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Nairalanders by ubongdo33: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2023
I am a student of a public University in nigeria.i have a serious challenge.i was not able to complete my project in final year and I am already in the the line of extra year.i spoke to my supervisor on the matter and he gave me a new topic to complete.i know that I have made a whole lot of mistakes and I did not make good use of my time and I am ready to correct those mistakes and put it right.please help me nairalanders.I have already spoken to my parents about the situation but they insisted that I must complete my project.the new session have already started and for the sake of time I don't want to enter into trouble at.please should I start the extra year classes for the sake of time.thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Nairalanders by Kimo21(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2023
ubongdo33:
I am a student of a public University in nigeria.i have a serious challenge.i was not able to complete my project in final year and I am already in the the line of extra year.i spoke to my supervisor on the matter and he gave me a new topic to complete.i know that I have made a whole lot of mistakes and I did not make good use of my time and I am ready to correct those mistakes and put it right.please help me nairalanders.I have already spoken to my parents about the situation but they insisted that I must complete my project.the new session have already started and for the sake of time I don't want to enter into trouble at.please should I start the extra year classes for the sake of time.thanks.

Send a dm
Re: Please Help Me Nairalanders by ubongdo33: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Zero nine zero seven seven zero zero eight for six nine
Re: Please Help Me Nairalanders by favourRN(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
ubongdo33:

I understand that you're going through a difficult situation, but it's great to see that you're ready to take responsibility for your mistakes and work towards fixing them. Completing your project is crucial for obtaining your degree, and I applaud your commitment to doing so.

Regarding your question about whether or not to start the extra year classes for the sake of time, it ultimately depends on your individual circumstances. If you feel confident that you can manage the workload and make up for lost time, then it may be worth considering. However, if you're concerned about overburdening yourself or not being able to keep up with the pace of the classes, then it may be best to take a step back and reevaluate your options.

In either case, it's important to have a clear plan of action and stay organized throughout the process. Take advantage of resources available to you, such as your supervisor, academic advisors, and study groups, to help you stay on track and meet your goals.

Remember, setbacks and challenges are a natural part of the learning process, and they can often provide valuable opportunities for growth and development. Stay focused, stay motivated, and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Good luck!
Re: Please Help Me Nairalanders by ubongdo33: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
favourRN:

I understand that you're going through a difficult situation, but it's great to see that you're ready to take responsibility for your mistakes and work towards fixing them. Completing your project is crucial for obtaining your degree, and I applaud your commitment to doing so.

Regarding your question about whether or not to start the extra year classes for the sake of time, it ultimately depends on your individual circumstances. If you feel confident that you can manage the workload and make up for lost time, then it may be worth considering. However, if you're concerned about overburdening yourself or not being able to keep up with the pace of the classes, then it may be best to take a step back and reevaluate your options.

In either case, it's important to have a clear plan of action and stay organized throughout the process. Take advantage of resources available to you, such as your supervisor, academic advisors, and study groups, to help you stay on track and meet your goals.

Remember, setbacks and challenges are a natural part of the learning process, and they can often provide valuable opportunities for growth and development. Stay focused, stay motivated, and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Good luck!

Thank you friend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 JAMB Preparations | 7 Things To Do On 2023 UTME Exams Day / School Fees: What's Wrong With The Nigerian Education System? / Efcc Disgraced As Knocks And Criticisms Follow The Continual Harassment And Inti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.