Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security (29501 Views)

PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by mosaicafrique: 1:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Nigerians, if you keep quiet and allow APC shove the drug Lord on our throat as President, forget about elections.
2023 will be child's play compared to subsequent elections.
Infact we will be begging for Buhari Presidency compared to where we will find ourselves

The last time I checked, the last man that tried to incite Nigerians against BAT in an Aircraft, is presently in psychiatric.
Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by bencr7: 1:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Chucks13:

Pls Mr man keep shut you and who are the Nigerians you are calling? Pls keep shut.

Obi will never be Nigeria president so do your worst.

I'm 100% in support of whatever action Nzo take in as far it's to silent anything LP in imo is highly welcome.

Do your worst..
yes,to u obi can never be president,it fine, but support diz rubbish from diz thugs,omo u need help, because ur brain get problem.
Soon things u are wishing on pple(bad),will come to ur door step one day, and pple will celebrate it.
Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by bencr7: 1:26am On Apr 16, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Peter Obi Must be jailed for this
your brain is already in jailed, because I don't see, anything related to obi in d post.
Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by bencr7: 1:31am On Apr 16, 2023
flokii:
Watch how Igbos will turn blind eye to this.. If it's not Lagos or South West reports, they ain't interested.
nobody is turning blind eye to d post, because is ur APC party supreme Court governor Hope copying wat APC did in Lagos by using thugs on people on election day.
All is still apc
Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by bencr7: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2023
Areola14:
One thing I don't like about this people is that, maybe their brother is doing bad, they don't care and they will support him. Look at what is happiness there. They will look for ways to support their bad behaviour. That's why they are backward. Look at their environment very bad. They look for perfection in other people but they are rotten. Go to ojiriver local government, precisely Archie. No nepa light there and if these people come to lagos and see roads and electricity, why wouldn't they want to claim it by saying it's a no man land.? They may have they money but lack capacity to manage it. Now, is it MC Oluomo that still went to imo to snatch ballot boxes? See I swear, if they tell igbo people to go, they cannot leave.
come,who is supporting wat hope uzodimma is doing in imo state in d east.
Because most of d pple condemning diz are Igbo pple,why u apc he-rat are changing goal post to suit urself in Nairaland
Which party is ruling in imo,then hope is learning from apc stlye of election.
Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by obembet(f): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2023
ufotunang:
...how will they get a best candidate when the bad candidate has rigged the election to win it

My dear, if.you watch LP primary yesterday in imo, it worst than APC. U will discovered that there is not different btw APC and LP..
Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by HNICEARTH: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2023
APC and state sponsored terrorism

Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by Gbeng30(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2023
I just hope and pray that buhari administration will not be better than this coming administration...because it's just getting worse day by day
Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by jimb(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2023
madridguy:
Picture or it is a lie. You only show us of a policewoman eating.

I challenge you , that's not a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Petitions Tribunal: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Court (pictures) / Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 / Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.