Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki (52808 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors / Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by KnownUnknown: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Krublog:

I'm not the reason your father cannot be conned by these "conmen".

If he had hustled during his youthful days, he would have had enough not to even care of being fleeced.

Send Aza make I wire you something.

"Church rat"

You must have given your money to the conmen and you are embarrassed about it. Take heart and tithe again. Try speaking in tongues next time so you will not be angry. Church rats can be very well fed judging by Ibiyeomie. Try to get into his good graces so crumbs will fall from his table for you. All hail the con!!

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by correctguy101(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aleem26:
Wow,you mean his tithe for 20years?

What's wrong with that?

If you serve oga for 20yrs, plus you made his business flourish, you sure deserve something like this.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by OsuIgboIpob: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Krublog:

We have them many among your religion and region.

They are called Almajiri but millions are spent on masjids and Hajj yearly by you stupid lot.

Talk about removing the speck from my eyes.

Idiota!!!
Lol
See frustrated senseless Soul grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by newnigerdelta00: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
kaydee007:
Exodus 23:25-26 As it is written: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water;

It was indeed a joyful moment in the 26th anniversary celebration as Pastor Salem Samson was given a property in the location of his choice. David Ibiyeomie, while presenting the official document to prove his ownership, stated that giving him the property was in recognition of his many years of diligent, faithful and loyal service and their unwavering commitment through thick and thin.

Pastor Salem Samson was the first persanal assistance to Pastor David Ibiyeomie and has been the church (Salvation Ministries) for 20years.

Ineed It pays to serve God

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ZpEGu4Ui1fQ2ZymibZqQJULj4BpoX8GhVUu4p9SPpqaGpc4Y1r3JE2gBrojQgovfl&id=100063629243599&mibextid=Nif5oz

Na them , them.....give it to the poor that is suffering not to your fellow richman
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Smartguyboy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Investorozay:

Nope
He just gives out houses to his longest serving pastors.
I know people who have followed top politicians for years and have nothing to show for it
Then the politicians have nothing to because you can’t be following wike or Tinubu for 5 years not to gain anything.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by KnownUnknown: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
juman:
Yes daddy.
Religion is largely fraud.

Largely?? It’s wholly fraud.
They are just social clubs based on wild stories and obvious nonsense. The social club is set up as a company for the leaders while the congregants and the dues paying club members.
Sometimes the club does some immaterial charitable acts but it’s still a social club based on fraud.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by KnownUnknown: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
kaydee007:
Exodus 23:25-26 As it is written: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water;

It was indeed a joyful moment in the 26th anniversary celebration as Pastor Salem Samson was given a property in the location of his choice. David Ibiyeomie, while presenting the official document to prove his ownership, stated that giving him the property was in recognition of his many years of diligent, faithful and loyal service and their unwavering commitment through thick and thin.

Pastor Salem Samson was the first persanal assistance to Pastor David Ibiyeomie and has been the church (Salvation Ministries) for 20years.

Indeed It pays to serve God aka Ibiyeomie.

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by dangotesmummy: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Curious345:
The pastor may know some of his deadly secrets
I cannot vouch for anybody this days because the level of selfishness and narcissism this generation has is very scary however if your claim is true he would have given him in private not in the presence of his congregation many of whom are still unemployed,broke and in debt and the receiver won't be this subservient.i think his motive of giving is genuine.i just don't agree with the public display of giving especially in the presence of hungry people
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by GodHimself: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
This house doesn’t meet the building code setback of 3m from the next building.

[quote author=kaydee007 post=122528869]Exodus 23:25-26 As it is written: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water;
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Krublog(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

You must have given your money to the conmen and you are embarrassed about it. Take heart and tithe again. Try speaking in tongues next time so you will not be angry. Church rats can be very well fed judging by Ibiyeomie. Try to get into his good graces so crumbs will fall from his table for you. All hail the con!!

Lol!!!

Your parents must be embarrassed by your foolery.

Who wouldn't be
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Krublog(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol
See frustrated senseless Soul grin grin grin

How's your fast

Hope you had enough to eat this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by dangotesmummy: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

They are just social clubs based on wild stories and obvious nonsense. The social club is set up as a company for the leaders while the congregants and the dues paying club members.
Sometimes the club does some immaterial charitable acts but it’s still a social club based on fraud.
no.its not true.the Bible says my house shall be called a house of prayer not a den of robbers.unfortunately men have turned it into a place of buying and selling which was not the original intent of the founder of the church (Jesus Christ)
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by sixtus3606(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Curious345:

Poverty kee you there!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bahamas95:
They're receiving their rewards on earth already but some gullible followers would be hoping to get theirs in heaven.
Earthly/ material blessings and rewards are different from spiritual blessings and rewards. Both are to be enjoyed by God's children who have the knowledge. Aren't u people tired of fighting God? Don't blame anyone for ur lack of knowledge and sufferings. Wisdom is there for u to eat but u lots choose to eat shiit and then turn around to blame everything associated with God or try to downplay it.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by ak22(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Curious345:

May God forgive you. must you talk ?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by AngelicBeing: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nice, we are in the dispensation of wealth transfer from Laban to the Jacobs of the kingdom of God, son's and daughters of Beliah, una go wail taya, kudos to the Pastor, cool
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by IjebuWarrior: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Lagos wey Yoruba people dae pursue us na you go buy person property. Pastor can't comprehend how Yorubas hate us

This gift would have been better in Port Harcourt or anywhere within the Biafra land.

Borrow brain, abeg. Port Harcourt no be Biafuro land. Okoro are the reject of every tribe in the world. Nobody wanna be associated with you ungrateful Savages.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by AngelicBeing: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
dangotesmummy:
no.its not true.the Bible says my house shall be called a house of prayer not a den of robbers.unfortunately men have turned it into a place of buying and selling which was not the original intent of the founder of the church (Jesus Christ)
Hian, Mummy Dangote quoting the Bible, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, are you actually the mother of Dangote?

Dangote is a Muslim na, l don't get it, oya Mummy Dangote explain to me, Are you a Bornagain Christian or what shocked
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by juman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Hmmmmmmm.
Religious leaders cashing in.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
OsuIgboIpob:
Beautiful!

With people's tithe money...
In a church where some members are eating from hand to mouth...
Where some members don't even have where to sleep.

Very beautiful cool cool cool
Do you even think most pastor depends on tithes, most of the tithes is used to pay salaries of the pastors and to run their ministry,.
Most of the times, highly annointed pastor gets more money from gifts from their members and people they have blessed.
Poor people don't even give much in the church, a rich member can give an offering that is more than what 100, 200 or 500 poor members will give.
Many of you that don't give money in the church also give money to herbalists, club, artists show, betting, oloshos, bar .
Leave the poor people in the church alone, God will soon turn their lives around.
Stop crying more than the bereaved.
There are also poor people outside church.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by KnownUnknown: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
dangotesmummy:

Some ancient guy wrote that “my house shall be called a house of prayer not a den of robbers……” and I find his opinion nonsensical regardless if it’s attributed to Jesus or the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by vivavik(f): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
damosky12:

Man! How does one have such a dirty mind like this! Must you lots always be this dark towards pastors?

Your tithe dey inside? The people wey give the tithe complain give you?

Some of the members that "don't even have where to sleep" came to you to lament?

Only small, insignificant minds do nothing but complain when others do. This same church has free housing programs for many people (Google is your friend). The man has many young people on scholarship.

But... A dark mind will always be dark!

I had to exclaim with serious shock on my face at the dark minds these fellows have towards Pastors, I pray God forgives them.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by vivavik(f): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
With this beautiful gifts should come joy and good thoughts, but I'm amazed at the wicked and dark thoughts of these people here, I pray God forgives all of you, for you know not what you are doing.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Kinehap: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Curious345:

That is why you will remain the way you are.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Kinehap: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aleem26:
Wow,you mean his tithe for 20years?

Ignorance is a deadly disease. Please you need help
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Kinehap: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Billionaire2:
at the expense of tithe payers

You better repent and accept God for your own benefit. Don't say you where not told.

If you don't know, everyone pays tithe either to God or devil.

I rather pay to God and have peace than paying to devil, alcohol, drugs, sickness, poverty, untimely death, hardship, pain and sorrow, marriage crisis, wayward children etc. Choose for yourself.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by iamNifemi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
So from where to where should eat... Mouh to nose or hand to your forehead🤔🤔 Rest biko

With people's tithe money...
In a church where some members are eating from hand to mouth...
Where some members don't even have where to sleep.

Very beautiful
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Sammy5413(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
I pray may this favour locate me
Amen
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by MrBroke(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
PSPM ( Pastors Sharing People's Money) grin

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Benrosaria(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
is he homeless? homeless and hunger dey your bayelsa church. don't enrich the rich. you aren't solving poverty! David ibiyeomi

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by Billionaire2: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Deleted
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki by alibiz: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Congratulations to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.