Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes (70058 Views)

Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha / Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu / Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Menclothing: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
News flying

Best deals in men clothing cotton shirt 5k
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by thaoriginator: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Premium time reporting news about premium times
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by slowice(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why didn't they write to the US government to find out more about tinubu's case? Silly people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Bringbackmandat: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
IpobAntidote:
I wasn't expecting the UK govt to divulge such information anyway. The only person that can tell us the truth is a complete and utter liar. Pandora pathological liar, Obi can tell us exactly what happened, but he won't because he's incapable of telling the truth.
He can't also lie, because he knows that the British govt will hear his lies and will take that into consideration when treating his case file. Honesty is very important in immigration and diplomatic matters.
The IPOB leader is caught between a rock and hard place; if he lies, he's in trouble, if he doesn't, he's in trouble. That's what we call in America Catch-22.
The Nigerian govt can get the facts from the UK govt, but this is of very little importance hence I don't expect them to seek for clarification anytime soon.
Whichever way it goes, Yes Daddy vocalist is finished. He should have accepted his defeat in peace and get ready for the next election instead of exposing his dirty laundry as a liar, a religious, and a tribal fanatic. He's now done as a National political figure. He's 15mins of fame will soon be up.
tell premium times to write to the US requesting the details on tinubu drugs case.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by missymide: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
It is no prob at least your daughter and sisters suffer the same faith and the wealth can circulate that way. Your side chicks will be affected cos you momma is likely not to release money for her

We get from our brothers' monies so will your wife get from her mom. The man's money is still our money directly no hard feelings. I trust my mama i go buy jeep in no time
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Premium times should also write to USA govt to give more details on Tinubu's drug case in Chicago, that is a more serious case!

Meanwhile, I must salute comrade Hakimi for educating over 4billion men worldwide on willing their properties to their mothers. This is wisdom personified. Hakimi's status should be built across territories and a public holiday must be declared to celebrate this great comrade. News has it that hakimi's wife properties will now be shared between the both of them. Damn! Hakimi my real niggar!
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Masterito(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
If it is bad. APC would have brought it out immediately.
olahero:
Choi...

Needed replied from UK would have nailed PitObi political career entirely grin

Desperate son of hate.

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Successfulben:
We will see who will wail at the end come May 29, you son of a mad woman
Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs while you wail here.
Tinubu is your God and personal savior, you and your family must bow and serve him. Una no kuku get choice! 🤣

He will control every aspect of you and your family's life, and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it. Oya wail! 🤣
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by tenpipsperday: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Premium times should also write to USA govt to give more details on Tinubu's drug case in Chicago, that is a more serious case!

Meanwhile, I must salute comrade Hakimi for educating over 4billion men worldwide on willing their properties to their mothers. This is wisdom personified. Hakimi's status should be built across territories and a public holiday must be declared to celebrate this great comrade. News has it that hakimi's wife properties will now be shared between the both of them. Damn! Hakimi my real niggar!

No they won't do that. Nigerians are not tired of being tired.

Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bentenny(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Obiedun:
He is a criminal. Obi can never be given power. A thief
According to you without proof!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by onuman: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
:
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

A married man who willed his properties to his mother is devilish, devilish like those who admire Peter Obi's detention in a UK airport. There's nobody TRULY interested in the good of Nigeria who does not know Peter Obi, or who cannot quickly identify him anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bewla(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
bentenny:

You guys don't read at all!
Someone who even went to the same UK after that issue and attended easter sunday in a church in UK and still returned to Nigeria and was seen campaigning?

that's all he want to do in UK before his detention

Easter celebration to reck more money from on suspect

Mogus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Difrent: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

How many times ?
That has already been done and sufficient reply given over 20 years ago......the US government will give the same reply they gave years ago.....Tinubu has bo criminal records in the US.

Now can Obi proudly say he has no criminal records in the UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bewla(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

A married man who willed his properties to his mother is devilish, devilish like those who admire Peter Obi's detention in a UK airport. There's nobody truly interested in Nigeria who did not know Peter Obi or who cannot identify him anywhere.
even USA president use double now adays
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Obiedun(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
bentenny:

According to you without proof!
Check the newspapers when he was governor. News about him were bad
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bentenny(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
bewla:
that's all he want to do in UK before his detention

Easter celebration to reck more money from on suspect

Mogus
Once again you don't read at all!
Someone in detention cannot be allowed to attend easter Sunday at a church in UK or even return back to where he came from through the same airport!

To read and understand is so easy but when blinded by emotions,you don't see cleay!
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by TrumpDonald2: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Stevenson20:
Yes Daddy no work, now is impersonation still they fail.
APC is evil.
Instead of attacking Atiku they allocated 2nd position to, they resort to attacking Obi they gave 3rd position. This goes a long way to tell you that they didn't win anything; even Tinubu said it himself I know you people didn't vote for me

Any day Premium Times write to US about clarification on Tinubu's drug dealings is when I'll start taking them serious.
Man, when I heard that his speech, I was shocked. Nothing is hidden under the sun. Let him and his urchiiins continue to deceive themselves for now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
APC is damnnmm so cheap like a call girl jealous of a well made responsible lady about to get married .....

The same you shouted that a lion has killed a goat, the same you is asking where the goat was killed...

So nobody was in the airport to atleast get a picture for the hungry APC cameras waiting to deviour Peter the rock

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by IpobAntidote: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
tell premium times to write to the US requesting the details on tinubu drugs case.

Facts of the Tinubu forfeiture have been discussed for more than 30 years. All the facts are out there for you to read. In fact, the Nigerian govt wrote and got a response on this case back when he ran for Governor. The letter of response is open for you to read.
Tinubu has no CONVICTION in ANY US FEDERAL or STATE COURT.
You can visit the US Justice. Gov website, and I can bet you that you will not find a single conviction for Tinubu anywhere. He had a forfeiture but not a conviction. As far as the US govt is concerned, Tinubu has no CONVICTION, and his a free man.

End of story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bentenny(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Which newspaper?
While reading,did you see 'alleged' or was he charged to court?
Learn to distinguish between an allegation or opinions and facts!
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by GoodCane: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:
:

A married man who willed his properties to his mother is devilish, devilish like those who admire Peter Obi's detention in a UK airport. There's nobody TRULY interested in the good of Nigeria who does not know Peter Obi, or who cannot quickly identify him anywhere.

It is better to be a devilish man and preserve your wealth than to be a so-called sweet generous man and lose your destiny just like Eboue. I'll rather be a devilish Man and preserve my wealth 100%

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by TrumpDonald2: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
olahero:
Choi...
Needed replied from UK would have nailed PitObi political career entirely grin
Desperate son of hate.
Keep deceiving yourself. When you are tired, you stop.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by OChimex: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

It is far better to be a boy and preserve your wealth than to be a man and lose your destiny just like Eboue. I'll rather remain a boy 100%

My guy forget. Google is your friend, that woman be amongst richest Spanish actress. She was the rich one when they met, Hakimi was the gold digger. He has nothing when she met him. Besides she is not asking about all his wealth, just asking a compensation from him, because she knew what she contributed in his life to see him where he is now. Hakimi is 24, still has more 10 years in his career, so no way he go suffer.
The other time I said something about Africa and wickedness and everyday, you guys keep proving me right. Everything about them is “I go suffer you”
European rich men dey divorce all the time and them they always give their wife a chunk of their wealth, so as to take care of their kids, because them hate to see people suffer.
But for Africans, Lai lai, “them want suffer you”
That’s why African region is a mess, everybody wants everybody to suffer. 😂
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Tvoice: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dem just dey check dis man up and down, na wa
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
IpobAntidote:
I wasn't expecting the UK govt to divulge such information anyway. The only person that can tell us the truth is a complete and utter liar. Pandora pathological liar, Obi can tell us exactly what happened, but he won't because he's incapable of telling the truth.
He can't also lie, because he knows that the British govt will hear his lies and will take that into consideration when treating his case file. Honesty is very important in immigration and diplomatic matters. This is why Obi has not said a word on this issue.
The IPOB leader is caught between a rock and a hard place; if he lies, he's in trouble, if he doesn't, he's in trouble. That's what we call in America Catch-22.
The Nigerian govt can get the facts from the UK govt, but this is of very little importance; hence I don't expect them to seek clarification anytime soon.
Whichever way it goes, Yes Daddy vocalist is finished. He should have accepted his defeat in peace and get ready for the next election instead of exposing his dirty laundry as a liar, a religious, and a tribal fanatic. He's now done as a National political figure. He's 15mins of fame will soon be up.

All this lengthy write up for nothing reasonable
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by BluntCrazeMan: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bentenny(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Let's even assume without conceding that he had done anything illegal during his time as governor, that would have been a great opportunity for EFCC to arrest esp considering that he was in the opposition and also had an issue with the governor that replaced him!
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bewla(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
bentenny:

Once again you don't read at all!
Someone in detention cannot be allowed to attend easter Sunday at a church in UK or even return back to where he came from through the same airport!

To read and understand is so easy but when blinded by emotions,you don't see cleay!
am sure you fail to see, 'after his brief detention in London he spoke to one of his close member who have served in his cabinet when he was the governor of Anambra which she narrated his ordeal in the hands of British immigration.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Obiedun(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
bentenny:

Which newspaper?
While reading,did you see 'alleged' or was he charged to court?
Learn to distinguish between an allegation or opinions and facts!
But you people believe the allegations levelled against Atiku and Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by GoodCane: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
missymide:
It is no prob at least your daughter and sisters suffer the same faith and the wealth can circulate that way. Your side chicks will be affected cos you momma is likely not to release money for her

We get from our brothers' monies so will your wife get from her mom. The man's money is still our money directly no hard feelings. I trust my mama i go buy jeep in no time

What's the colour of your problem because I don't understand the trash you're spilling out.

I'll rather will my properties to my mother and when mothers have the will, how then is the Money your money? If you're talking about my sister buying a jeep with the Money then that's okay. Because the only women that truly loves you is your mother and sisters. So WTF are you saying?
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by meditator(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
North4Obi23:
God response to the Media arm of APC. They didn't see obi to interview. They ran to UK to do gossip so they twist their poo.
They knew there is no need to interview him because he would conceal the truth by lying as he's always does to appease his gullible followers. There no need to ask renouned lair questions.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by IpobAntidote: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

All this lengthy write up for nothing reasonable

Well, common sense and logical reasoning cannot be reasonable to a brainwashed, heedless mob. It wasn't meant for your likes.
Keep it moving.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by maestroferddi: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tinubu media made to look foolish...

No serious-minded person takes Premium Times seriously....

Roguish journalism is deplorable...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) / Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.