Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units (46110 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by iamdapsyj(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
I gave up election in Nigeria when INEC Chairman told the tribunal judges that is not mandatory to upload election results right at the polling units.
This same Mahmoud Yakubu that assured the world that the era of manual collation of results was over,and that after the voting has been concluded ,results should be uploaded into the IREV at the polling unitsin real-time.
An INEC official Lagos who resume duty late in the afternoon said they have been instructed that results should not be uploaded at the polling unit.After her pronouncement I knew there was something fishy.

I wanted to give you a sound response but I decided not to because it will amount to waste of time. So many of you still don't understand the electoral act.

It's a shame that your candidate lost the election....

1 Like

Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Jeffy1206(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2023
So long I'm not seeing apc winning, I'm more than happy! Agbadorians always got it wrong asking where LP is Lollllzzzz! LP is different from obidient movement and they failed to understand this cos their brain is addicted to heroine usage ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Laurene: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2023
obembet:

More reason why I don't support Thier ideas
whose ideas do you support?
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Jeffy1206(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2023
iamdapsyj:

I wanted to give you a sound response but I decided not to because it will amount to waste of time. So many of you still don't understand the electoral act.

It's a shame that your candidate lost the election....
Oga expert, na you be the guru na. Oya explain better from what he's already said. Electoral act writer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by iamdapsyj(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A party that gave the drug dealer headache in 6months

Which headache!!! He was just making the country tense by trying to cause an uprising. Going to one TV station to the other to concort lies. Hellupee will remain a SE party just like Apga until they understand that politics is all about negotiations and not ethnic and religious sentiments ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Lithiumite: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Jeffy1206:
Oga expert, na you be the guru na. Oya explain better from what he's already said. Electoral act writer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

The guy is very right,go and study the electoral Act and point out where it's is stated that results must be transmitted electronically.....INEC has the power to choose which ever mode they deem appropriate....... uploading isn't same as transmitting,anyone who knows what a computer network is should know this.

You do not need to get over sentimental about this but to be objective enough in your assertions, because you feel something is right doesn't necessarily mean it is or has to be right...... obidients are just over heating the polity unnecessarily and the petition brought by obi proves this.
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Enice(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Antipob777:
APC taken the lead in Kebbi, Adamawa, Imo Plateau, zamfara, sokoto.

Im compiling the results.

Labour Party no where to be found
They have fizzle out like Andrews liver salt

1 Like

Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Kdon2: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Hafeexla:
APC senator currently at 59 of 109

Clear majority
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Chucks13: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2023
I be dey look for one party name in all the supplementary election but can't find the name(a k a 25% in Abuuja). Wia dem dey dem done kpai or wat.
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Hafeexla(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Kdon2:

Clear majority
Currently at 60 of 109
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by mrhowoto: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Governor Aminu Tambawal of the Pdp wins Sokoto South Senatorial Election.

Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by ManirBK: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A party that gave the drug dealer headache in 6months
una still dey talk
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by ManirBK: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:
Wamakko wins.he polled 141,000 to 118,000 for his opponent.tambuwal is losing so far by 2000 votes after 4 lgas remaining 3.cc aiel,rolams
pls any info on sokoto results
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by MetaPhysical: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Jeffy1206:
So long I'm not seeing apc winning, I'm more than happy! Agbadorians always got it wrong asking where LP is Lollllzzzz! LP is different from obidient movement and they failed to understand this cos their brain is addicted to heroine usage ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Im not a BATIST, I did not vote either, but I watched this election closely. Stop shifting goal post. What happened to "LP from top to bottom?". Abi your definition of top to bottom has changed? grin
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by OBTOREPA(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Antipob777:

See how una dey shift goal post. ELUPEEEEEEE NKO
Why are you looking for a tall and handsome man?
Are you also tall and beautiful?
Re: Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units by Jeffy1206(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lithiumite:

The guy is very right,go and study the electoral Act and point out where it's is stated that results must be transmitted electronically.....INEC has the power to choose which ever mode they deem appropriate....... uploading isn't same as transmitting,anyone who knows what a computer network is should know this.

You do not need to get over sentimental about this but to be objective enough in your assertions, because you feel something is right doesn't necessarily mean it is or has to be right...... obidients are just over heating the polity unnecessarily and the petition brought by obi proves this.
cjn I hail thee ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihediohaโ€™s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.