Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? (525 Views)

Help, I Must Buy Malaria Drugs Which Is #1,500, I Have #700, I Need #800 / Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by mariahAngel(f): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
For me, I wouldn't mind oral drugs, as long as I get to avoid injections. 😰

Between oral and injections drugs, which can you easily bear?
Share your worst experience taking drugs/injections.

Cc: Nlfpmod

Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by wis3(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Injections depending on who's injecting me. I can't stand the thought of drugs in my stomach. Plus injections are more effective

1 Like

Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
I love injections...I even laugh while recieving it

2 Likes

Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by drake2(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Drugs offcourse!

Have you had intravenous injection before?. It is the craziest oh.

I had to ask the Doctor is this what drug addicts go through daily just for highness?

He wasted syringes on me oh after few attempts to 'chuk' those needles in my veins. I prefer 'intrasmuscular to intravenous'. But I prefer tablets and liquid no matter the bitterness or smell.

2 Likes

Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
For me, I wouldn't mind drugs o, as long as I get to avoid injections. 😰

Between drugs and injections, which can you easily bear?

In Nigerian hospital, you cant escape the two..they work like couple. grin

After injection and drip, them go package 50k drug(Tablets) for you..

Those one you will squeez face and take 🤣🤣🤣🤣Especially arthemeter and lumefatrin based drugs.

1 Like

Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by didroon43: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
I prefer injection.

1 Like

Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by nlfpmod: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Drugs. I have phobia for syringe, injections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by mariahAngel(f): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Munzy14:

In Nigerian hospital, you cant escape the two..they work like couple. grin

After injection and drip, them go package 50k drug(Tablets) for you..

Those one you will squeez face and take 🤣🤣🤣🤣Especially arthemeter and lumefatrin based drugs.

Malaria can be treated with just drugs, but some people would still prefer injections. cheesy
Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
nlfpmod:
Drugs. I have phobia for syringe, injections.

Ah a whole nlfpmod grin
Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by mariahAngel(f): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Ah a whole nlfp.mod grin

As in! grin
Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Malaria can be treated with just drugs, but some people would still prefer injections. cheesy
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Drugs: Which Would You Prefer; Oral or injections? by favourRN(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
For me, I wouldn't mind drugs o, as long as I get to avoid injections. 😰

Between drugs and injections, which can you easily bear?

To clarify, the drug is the substance contained in every injection administered, with injection referring to the method of delivering the drug into the body (e.g., IM, IV, SC, ID). There are various routes of medication administration including oral, anal, sublingual, intramuscular, intravenous, subcutaneous, and intradermal, among others. Oral medications are taken by mouth, anal medications are administered into the rectum, sublingual medications are placed under the tongue, IM medications are injected into the muscle, SUBS medications are injected into the fat, and ID medications are injected into the second layer of the skin, such as in the case of a tuberculosis vaccine. The choice of medication route depends on the patient's medical condition, and it's worth noting that injections typically have a faster onset of action. With proper nursing skills, injections can be administered with little to no pain. For more information or any questions, please feel free to contact me via the WhatsApp number in my signature.

FavourRn Us

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Liver Testimony 15th / Cannabis Cures Cancers / Argent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.