Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Is The Best Nathaniel Bassey Song You Listened To? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Best Nathaniel Bassey Song You Listened To? (460 Views)

Pastor Emmanuel Iren Ft Nathaniel Bassey - AGALLIAO (download MP3) / Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always / Have You Listened To This Song From Sinach's Latest Album? I Adore You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Nathaniel Bassey Song You Listened To? by Cimthogwrites(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
When it comes to gospel music in Nigeria, Nathaniel Bassey is definitely one of the best voices. His tone and melodies have inspired and blessed us beyond words.

As a one, he has a great body of blockbuster tracks that people cannot forget in a hurry.

Personally, I find Olowogbogboro very pleasing and inspiring. It talks about the great hand of God and the wonders it can wrought in our lives.

I also like Adonai. A very soul-stirring and lyrical worship song. I like how it transports from the early realm and connects me to the heavens.

But if I am to pick the song that sticks out as the greatest of all time, then it is Onise Iyanu. There is something about the song that makes it my favorite, and that is, the simplicity and relatability of the lyrics.

I don't know what your favorite song is. You can list it below and say why it means so much to you.

And if you don't have one, I have helped to create an amazing playlist you will love to hear ASAP.

See the list of top 10 Nathanial Bassey Songs . 👈👈👈
Re: What Is The Best Nathaniel Bassey Song You Listened To? by Oloki: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Halleluyah challenge praise melody
Like a symphony
Olorun agbaye
There is a place etc
But I discover recently that you can't replay the downloaded on boomplay unless you buy a premium time. Weekly, monthly or yearly. So all the ones I downloaded are just there. Not happy about that anyway

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Nathaniel Bassey Song You Listened To? by Ikennaford: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
This God you too goodooh,,, I love it so much

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Nathaniel Bassey Song You Listened To? by almasterpiece(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2023
Listen to Ebenezer and thank me later...

(1) (Reply)

Centus A Bomb Waiting 2 Expplode / I Need Acoustic Soundproofing For A Studio / Duke D'truth 'state Of D Industry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.