Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. (2644 Views)

Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Back You If Nigerian Military Intervenes / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
I am forced to come out to write this short message to the sensible people in igbo, if at all there is any.
Ndigbo should seriously warned their wayward son called simon ekpa or nnamdi kanu.

We Ijaws have over many years told you, we are not biafrans and will never be biafrans...but we are not against biafra freedom,, because nigeria is an animal Nation,,,,that we Ijaws too wil leave nigeria with our united, homogeneous Ijaw republic just as our Yoruba counterpart with an homogeneous Yoruba republic....we have said this publicly for over and over.

Our fathers called INC have also came out to tell you this......and also our youths representative called IYC have also in many occasions told you this.....it doesn't end there,,nearly all ndividuals in Ijaw have came out in all online platforms to tell you this,,but we don't know why the Ijaw name is still in the tongues of biafrans...

i don't understand,,,is it that what we have been saying since, is only entering from one of your ears and be passing out from the other?

We are all know that God never created a twins ethnicity,,,,he created all seperately,,it was migration that made us found ourselves in same southern part of the zoo.

So How do you people want us to say it before you Igbos will hear?
Will you people only understand when we say it in igbo language?
this thing has even caused our fight in 1967 during the nigeria civil war.......or are you people calling for another Ijaw vs biafra fight again?........why calling for war against Ijaw?....why don't you people face your enemies and stopped beating this war drum to our us?

We want Biafra republic to come.
We want Yoruba republic to come.
We want Ijaw republic to come.
We are not against anyone,,,we are even happy as you are called for disintegration of the contraption country,,

we Ijaws too are coming in full force for our Ijaw republic,,but why you biafrans want us to leave the enemies and fight you?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by Isobug: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
You opened a new Moniker because you want to spite. Why not use your old Monika so we know who is talking. Until then, what you wrote is trash. Id yourself or vamus

I don't support ekpa though

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by blabulu2000: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
IjawTukpa:
I am forced to come out to write this short message to the sensible people in igbo, if at all there is any.
Ndigbo should seriously warned their wayward son called simon ekpa or nnamdi kanu.

We Ijaws have over many years told you, we are not biafrans and will never be biafrans...but we are not against biafra freedom,, because nigeria is an animal Nation,,,,that we Ijaws too wil leave nigeria with our united, homogeneous Ijaw republic just as our Yoruba counterpart with an homogeneous Yoruba republic....we have said this publicly for over and over.

Our fathers called INC have also came out to tell you this......and also our youths representative called IYC have also in many occasions told you this.....it doesn't end there,,nearly all ndividuals in Ijaw have came out in all online platforms to tell you this,,but we don't know why the Ijaw name is still in the tongues of biafrans...

i don't understand,,,is it that what we have been saying since, is only entering from one of your ears and be passing out from the other?

We are all know that God never created a twins ethnicity,,,,he created all seperately,,it was migration that made us found ourselves in same southern part of the zoo.

this thing has even caused our fight in 1967 during the nigeria civil war.......or are you people calling for another Ijaw vs biafra fight again?........why calling for war against Ijaw?....why don't you people face your enemies and stopped beating this war drum to our us?

We are not against anyone,,,we are even happy as you are called for disintegration of the contraption country,,

we Ijaws too are coming in full force for our Ijaw republic,,but why you biafrans want us to leave the enemies and fight you?

Ijaw nation is under Biafra Republic

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
blabulu2000:

Ijaw nation is under Biafra Republic
now, indeed, what we are saying is entering from one of your ears and passing out from the other....but, i pray you ibos continue with it claiming our territories,,,,i will stopped here,,,but the next coming one will be
a disgracefull 3 days ultimatum to removed Ijaw from your map in vanguard newspaper...and you ibos will have no option than to obey our ultimatum disgracefully.

I leave you here.... don't mention me again because i have passed the message to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by Pepperdem88: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
IjawTukpa:
now, indeed, what we are saying is entering from one of your ears and passing out from the other....but, i pray you ibos continue with it to claim our territories,,,,i will stopped here,,,but the next coming one will be disgraceful 3 days ultimatum to removed Ijaw from your map from vanguard newspaper...and you ibos will have no option than to obey our ultimatum disgracefully.

I leave you here.... don't mention me again because i have passed the message to you

Can please stop ranting. Does Simon Ekpa speak for the IGBO. Go to Twitter and engage him don't come here to spew crap. When was ever the time Ijaw and Igbo fought any war? You even speak like if one should start you will survive it. You want to go to war with the people who fought against western proxy for 30 months with very little help. Guy stop this silly chest beating.
Ekpa does not speak for the Igbo and should Nigeria break up ,we have no plans to add you to our territory. So quit squirming.

14 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 5:08am On Apr 16, 2023
Pepperdem88:

Can please stop ranting. Does Simon Ekpa speak for the IGBO. Go to Twitter and engage him don't come here to spew crap. When was ever the time Ijaw and Igbo fought any war? You even speak like if one should start you will survive it. You want to go to war with the people who fought against western proxy for 30 months with very little help. Guy stop this silly chest beating.
Ekpa does not speak for the Igbo and should Nigeria break up ,we have no plans to add you to our territory. So quit squirming.
yes we Ijaws fight and crushed biafra with 1000 soldiers led by prophet Adaka Boro.

and second,,,igbos does not fight western world,,,this brainless lie should be tell to brainless people like ipob and obidients not normal human being..ok....i know everything about the civil war than you,,,,you are not in any position to lie or cook story to me..

The biafra war i know,,,i was fought by the following tribes:
igbo
Ibibio
Efik
Annang
Ogoja
so which wacked history do you read that the war was fought by ibo alone? or which of your brain dead father told you biafra war was fought against by ibos alone? The war was fought by today akwacross tribes and the igbos......or has philipp effiong turned to ibo man? you bingos can only sell this kind of lies to yorubas and northerners, not people like we Ijaws,,,,because we know the in and out of the war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by Madmohamed123: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:
yes we Ijaws fight and crushed biafra with 1000 soldiers led by prophet Adaka Boro.

and second,,,igbos does not fight western world,,,this brainless lie should be tell to brainless people like ipob and obidients not normal human being..ok....i know everything about the civil war than you,,,,you are not in any position to lie or cook story to me..

The biafra war i know,,,i was fought by the following tribes:
igbo
Ibibio
Efik
Annang
Ogoja
so which wacked history do you read that the war was fought by ibo alone? or which of your brain dead father told you biafra war was fought against by ibos alone? The war was fought by today akwacross tribes and the igbos......or has philipp effiong turned to ibo man? you bingos can only sell this kind of lies to yorubas and northerners, not people like we Ijaws,,,,because we know the in and out of the war.

shut up the only people who fight with Biafra is cross River Ijaw are sabo they are working with saro wiwa

Look at this imp trying to be relevant with igbo so in your maind you think Ijaw will last two months under the hand of igbo may God have mercy on you people the only man I respect in ijaw is Edwin clack.

Where are you coward when Fulani and yeruba take power from you people your busy drinking ogogolo

We igbos are suffering today because of you coward
Our support for your son Jonathan is why we reseve many insult from Nigeria today including you kaikai drunkard.
Ndigbo is out of government for eight years because of you people

To me God will punish any body who including Ijaw to Biafra map we don't want you people..

Just look at Smal state like Bayelsa with the money your received from oil revenue is like slump and geto

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by mrvitalis(m): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:

When asari drew Biafran map n added Igbos did Igbos insult ijaws ?

The akwa ibom Biafra militants disturbing bakasi have added igbos to their phantom Biafra did Igbos insult Efik?

You know who added u to Biafra not Igbos face him

But na south south draged Igbos into this Nigeria project oh without we asking

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2023
Madmohamed123:
shut up the only people who fight with Biafra is cross River Ijaw are sabo they are working with saro wiwa

Look at this imp trying to be relevant with igbo so in your maind you think Ijaw will last two months under the hand of igbo may God have mercy on you people the only man I respect in ijaw is Edwin clack.

Where are you coward when Fulani and yeruba take power from you people your busy drinking ogogolo

Our support for your son Jonathan is why we reserve many insult from Nigeria today including you kaikai drunkard.

do you have reading and understanding problem? Where did i mentioned Ijaw as one of the ethnicity that fought on the side of biafra? is brain disturbing you?
I said biafra war was fought by ibo ibibios, efiks, annangs, ogojas.......where did you see Ijaw?

we Ijaws fought against you biafrans in the war so stopped confusing yourself..

Now, back to the matter,,,,let burst your head,,,,igbos are one of the weak people to fight....go to orlu and see what our Ijaw boys are doing to them...... killing all the igbo strongest men in their own land..... killing and taking their guns..
Not only orlu but mbaise and other places.

The only set of Ijaws that can fight equally with the igbo men are our female warriors..

Because Ijaw boys are too hot for esn and ugm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 6:10am On Apr 16, 2023
mrvitalis:

When asari drew Biafran map n added Igbos did Igbos insult ijaws ?

The akwa ibom Biafra militants disturbing bakasi have added igbos to their phantom Biafra did Igbos insult Efik?

You know who added u to Biafra not Igbos face him

But na south south draged Igbos into this Nigeria project oh without we asking
south south drag Igbos into nigeria project, how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by richmond500: 6:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Madmohamed123:

Our support for your son Jonathan is why we reseve many insult from Nigeria today including you kaikai drunkard.
Ndigbo is out of government for eight years because of you people

To me God will punish any body who including Ijaw to Biafra map we don't want you people..

Just look at Smal state like Bayelsa with the money your received from oil revenue is like slump and geto

As a Rivers ijaw man, I find this ur comment very provocating and insultive to the entire ijaw nation.
But why should I even blame u, I blame the OP who emotionally created this thread.
The message that the SS will not join biafra has been passed and sensible people have already accepted it.
But alas, the useless OP had to ignore everything and put more emotions on that nonentity called Simon ekpa just to create tension between ijaw and igbos in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by richmond500: 6:18am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:
oga, u sef e Don do.
If u have problem with Simon Ekpa, pls go to twitter and stop this nonsense.
There is already tribal tension in Nigeria.

Ur moniker is even less than a week old
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by mrvitalis(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:
Who signed the amalgamation document ?
Lol you don't know ? Go read your history oga
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by Brek: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2023
mrvitalis:

Who signed the amalgamation document ?
Lol you don't know ? Go read your history oga
i don't have to read it because i already know it..

Did you see any Ijaw king among the signers?
Rather it was a biafra king that join with yorubas and Fulani kings to signed it.

british were enemies of Ijaw at that period, so they wouldn't dear carried Ijaw king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 6:35am On Apr 16, 2023
richmond500:
oga, u sef e Don do.
If u have problem with Simon Ekpa, pls go to twitter and stop this nonsense.
There is already tribal tension in Nigeria.

Ur moniker is even less than a week old
are you ok? what concern me if the contraption have ethnicity tension? am i from nigeria? I am from Ijaw not nigeria...... besides, you will want to cry after we come with renew force to demand Ijaw republic....u go cry blood.....we go shutdown your nigeria economy.....heart attack go kill u dat time
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by richmond500: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:
are you ok? what concern me if the contraption have ethnicity tension? am i from nigeria? I am from Ijaw not nigeria...... besides, you will want to cry after we come with renew force to demand Ijaw republic....u go cry blood.....we go shutdown your nigeria economy.....heart attack go kill u dat time
sorry, I thought I was talking to someone with sense.
I should have been more realistic and talk to a centipede, irrespective of how hard it is to communicate with a centipede, it's still better to talk to it
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2023
richmond500:
sorry, I thought I was talking to someone with sense.
I should have been more realistic and talk to a centipede, irrespective of how hard it is to communicate with a centipede, it's still better to talk to it
all pipelines will be zero and heart attack will destroyed you,,, because when the pipelines read zero, nigeria will also read zero,,,then nigeria is gone.....new nations will germinate

God blessed Ijaw republic.....no going back.
God blessed Ijaw military generals
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by paramakina202: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:

Hey,stop writing epistles to ndi Igbo over the scam project called Biafra agitation.Face Simon Ekpa if you consider it serious enough and leave ndi Igbo out of.
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by richmond500: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:
all pipelines will be zero and heart attack will destroyed you,,, because when the pipelines read zero, nigeria will also read zero,,,then nigeria is gone.....new nations will germinate

God blessed Ijaw republic.....no going back.
God blessed Ijaw military generals
u sound as stupid as a typical Ipob.

U should join them in biafra
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by kettykin: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2023
Please nobody should falk for this diversionary thread
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2023
richmond500:
u sound as stupid as a typical Ipob.

U should join them in biafra
no.....Ijaw republic has come far,,,no going back..by grace of Ayiba, it will start soon....just ready bucket where you will donate tears into...aboki
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by blabulu2000: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:
now, indeed, what we are saying is entering from one of your ears and passing out from the other....but, i pray you ibos continue with it claiming our territories,,,,i will stopped here,,,but the next coming one will be
a disgracefull 3 days ultimatum to removed Ijaw from your map in Vanguard newspaper...and you ibos will have no option but to obey our ultimatum disgracefully.

I leave you here.... don't mention me again because I have passed the message to you

By the way...I'm not a Yiibo person. I'm from the northwest just playing devil's advocate here. ...so stop threatening me...
Secondly, if your forefather and the entire Ijaw nationalists agreed to join the Biafra Republic war between 1965-1967.....they pursue this course with their blood ...many lives were lost even Ijaw territory as a result of this war.

I also observe that the Yiibo kingdom still has political influence over all the Ijaw and Niger-delta nations..whenever political candidate the Yiibo wants the entire ijaw and Niger-Delta will support. .your minority opinion at this point is inconsequential...
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by Christistruth03: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2023
paramakina202:

Hey,stop writing epistles to ndi Igbo over the scam project called Biafra agitation.Face Simon Ekpa if you consider it serious enough and leave ndi Igbo out of.
don't worry,,,by the time we issued a disgraceful 3 days ultimatum to indigbo for your elders to run helter skelter to meet that ekpa, you will know.....the shame will be on your heads as youths of ndigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by richmond500: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:
no.....Ijaw republic has come far,,,no going back..by grace of Ayiba, it will start soon....just ready bucket where you will donate tears into...aboki
Ur type are the problem of ijaw republic.

Creating unnecessary thread over a nonentity like Simon ekpa that will affect the chances of Ijaw in the long run.

This is thesame stupidity that ipob started and they think they are doing well, now it is affecting them.

Ur own no reach anywhere, we go domesticate you before u bring shame on ijaw
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by richmond500: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2023
blabulu2000:

By the way...I'm not a Yiibo person. I'm from the northwest just playing devil's advocate here. ...so stop threatening me...
Secondly, if your forefather and the entire Ijaw nationalists agreed to join the Biafra Republic war between 1965-1967.....they pursue this course with their blood ...many lives were lost even Ijaw territory as a result of this war.

I also observe that the Yiibo kingdom still has political influence over all the Ijaw and Niger-delta nations..whenever political candidate the Yiibo wants the entire ijaw and Niger-Delta will support. .your minority opinion at this point is inconsequential...
the Niger Delta will support Igbo candidate?
Lolz, how many states did Obi win in 2023 Elections from the ND?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2023
blabulu2000:

First,,there was nothing like biafra in 1965,,,stopped sounding as if you know something..

Second,,you are the most ignorant person in that north,,,you must be the illiterate cow people are talking about, for thinking Ijaws support biafra in 1967......go read Adaka Boro story how our fathers crushed biafra in the war.....it was our father who made the war easier for nigeria....but as a cow, you won't know... because nothing concern cow with history..

And third,,,,, can you mentioned one igbo candidate from azikiwe, okpara to peter obi of today, that Ijaws have supported?
If you cannot mentioned the ibo candidate Ijaws have support,,then you are a confirmed cow that is far from a scheme of things in nigeria.

Ijaws and igbos have always been political enemies from 1950s till this day.....rather it were the ibos who later gave up to support Ijaw son GEJ 2015.

Recently past election,,,peter obi failed woefully in bayelsa and other Ijaw places.

you are too cow to mistaken other mumu south south tribes that support obi to Ijaws...

but, since you are not normal human being but a cow that know nothing,,,i finished educating you,,if you still like to remain as cow, then still believe rubbish,,,,but if you are ready to leave your cow life to human being, then take what i am telling you or go read history.
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by paramakina202: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2023
IjawTukpa:
don't worry,,,by the time we issued a disgraceful 3 days ultimatum to indigbo for your elders to run helter skelter to meet that ekpa, you will know.....the shame will be on your heads as youths of ndigbo

Take Simon Ekpa to court if you feel threatened by his actions and ask him to remove Ijaw territories from his map.
Ndi Igbo did not give him mandate to do what he is doing but I think you too ignorant to understand this.
As for your threat of ultimatum I can only say its a barking of a scared dawg.
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by IjawTukpa: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2023
richmond500:
Ur type are the problem of ijaw republic.

Creating unnecessary thread over a nonentity like Simon ekpa that will affect the chances of Ijaw in the long run.

This is thesame stupidity that ipob started and they think they are doing well, now it is affecting them.

Ur own no reach anywhere, we go domesticate you before u bring shame on ijaw
i have passed the message from the creek to you....if this ekpa rubbish keep going further, then expect ultimatum from the Creek.
ekpa is kanu disciple,,,so he speaks for ibo
Re: Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. by Emco1: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2023
This Ijaw republic that the Ijaw people always mention😗 please Rivers state, Akwaibom, Crossrivers, Edo state and Delta state are they among the Ijaw republic? Did they accept to be in Ijaw republic? Did they agree that the Ijaw is there leader? Or is it because they are all in the South South zone? Please I need an answer🥺

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Slam Presidency Over N10b Anniversary Budget ! / Court And Kinsmen Come Out Heavily Against Tambuwal / SHAMEFUL: Ambode Asking All APC Delegates To Make An Oath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.