Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Which Is More Durable Between 2006 BMW X3, 2008 BMW X5 and 2008 Toyota Avalon - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Is More Durable Between 2006 BMW X3, 2008 BMW X5 and 2008 Toyota Avalon (1542 Views)

Sold!!!!! 2006 BMW X3 For Quick Sale @800k Only / Sharp Foreign Used 2006 BMW 530XI Thumbstart, With Black Alloy Wheels For N2.8m / In Need Of Honda City Or Honda Civic From Between 2006 And 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Is More Durable Between 2006 BMW X3, 2008 BMW X5 and 2008 Toyota Avalon by diportivo: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2023
wtf is even wrong with you people sef undecided

if you get advice to give on either if the 3 aforementioned,give

if you no get advice to give,go get head or give head,or something angry

a man has decided he wants any of 3 vehicles......someone is already crucifying him for putting different categories of vehicles up and wanting to choose one......to get SUV and sedan as choice of whatever one wants to drive na crime??

if na lexus u like,like it in peace.....dont force it down every other persons throat.....and if na Mercedes dem take Swear for u,by all means,let the thunder of Benz fire u thru and thru grin

people be wanting to use 15 year old cars and dont expect them to break......or dont want them to break and then tend to glue one brand over the other....oshisco

dont come for me o.......I dont even have a car

Re: Which Is More Durable Between 2006 BMW X3, 2008 BMW X5 and 2008 Toyota Avalon by Leonyluiz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
diportivo:
wtf is even wrong with you people sef undecided

if you get advice to give on either if the 3 aforementioned,give

if you no get advice to give,go get head or give head,or something angry

a man has decided he wants any of 3 vehicles......someone is already crucifying him for putting different categories of vehicles up and wanting to choose one......to get SUV and sedan as choice of whatever one wants to drive na crime??

if na lexus u like,like it in peace.....dont force it down every other persons throat.....and if na Mercedes dem take Swear for u,by all means,let the thunder of Benz fire u thru and thru grin

people be wanting to use 15 year old cars and dont expect them to break......or dont want them to break and then tend to glue one brand over the other....oshisco

dont come for me o.......I dont even have a car

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bossman. I tip my hat to your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks 2006 Model Toyota Highlander SOLD!!SOLD!!! / Clean Registered 2008 Toyota RV4 / Cool Cars For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.