Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Police Arrest Worker And Others Involved In Attempt To Kidnap Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Worker And Others Involved In Attempt To Kidnap Tiwa Savage (435 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji, Ibrahim Chatta, Mc Oluomo And Others Involved In Mosh And Aduk / There Was No Attempt To Kidnap Me – Teni Clarifies (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Worker And Others Involved In Attempt To Kidnap Tiwa Savage by Maffyjay: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
The purported attempt to abduct the well-known singer has reportedly resulted in the arrest of certain individuals, according to the Nigeria Police Force.

On Friday, news of the singer’s attempted kidnapping surfaced on social media.

The singer’s private security and the Nigeria Police were reported to have saved her from the suspects.

Sources claim that Tiwa Savage’s new domestic workers, who had access to...

Read full story here:

https://afriqpulsetv.com/police-arrest-worker-and-others-involved-in-attempt-to-kidnap-tiwa-savage/

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Police Arrest Worker And Others Involved In Attempt To Kidnap Tiwa Savage by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Maffyjay:

The purported attempt to abduct the well-known singer has reportedly resulted in the arrest of certain individuals, according to the Nigeria Police Force.

On Friday, news of the singer’s attempted kidnapping surfaced on social media.

The singer’s private security and the Nigeria Police were reported to have saved her from the suspects.

Sources claim that Tiwa Savage’s new domestic workers, who had access to...

Read full story here:

https://afriqpulsetv.com/police-arrest-worker-and-others-involved-in-attempt-to-kidnap-tiwa-savage/

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

No pics?

(1) (Reply)

Peggy Ovire, Others React As Nuella Njubigbo Promises To Speak Out Amid / “i’ve Known Chioma For Almost 20 Years” – Davido Speaks (video) / Where Is E Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.