Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) (5224 Views)

Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) / Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2023
This person below is a thief and a criminal , he his a cultist at Yabatech , he stole laptop ,phones , clothes , native wears , shoes and perfume at Jakande Lekki this January 11 2023 and since then run away . Beware of him he his a real thief wanted in the police station . He engage in criminal activities around Yaba tech as he his a member of one of the secret cults . His name is Gomado Bright called Factoria .

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2023
More pictures of him ... Beware of him ....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2023
And you expect us to believe. Sure say this no be defamation?
No proof, no explanation, nothing at all. Oga explain wetin sup!

21 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by IjebuWarrior: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2023
So dis one sef dey cult? Na wah ooo.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2023
Is this not what oyinbo people use to call defamation.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by Smitaro100(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2023
Hope say no be loan app wahala oo grin

But if it's true, he will definitely be caught.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2023
It's not a defamation of character , his name is Gomado Bright called Factoria in Yabatech , he came to visit me at Jakande Lekki this January 4th 2023, I do not know he had a plan , he came a bag like he come fully but I told him he did not tell me he his coming fully , I just got a job at Dangote Refinery Ibeju with a accomodation and I decide to move to Ibeju , I and Bright went to the bus stop at Jakande to do my documents that I will be taking to submit at the company , Bright told me at the bus stop that he his feeling ulcer in his stomach so he want to go back home to rest . When I finish my documents I went back home and on getting home , Bright has left with my cloths , natives , laptop , phone that I was charging in the house , perfume and my medium travelling bag , I asked neighnours if they see him and they said yes they saw him hoing out with bags but they did not suspect any fowl play , immediately I called his number and his switched off , I went to Jakande Police Station to report the case immediately and till now the case is reported there . This is what happened ... So it's not defamation of character ... It is true ... Please beware of him , when I report him at Yabatech to people that know him they said he his wanted there that he his into cult and he steals things from people houses which is same I am a victim of .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
You should be able to trace him to where you known him.since you guys are friend because if you aren't friend you wouldn't invited him to your house and gave him key to your house to chil while he was haven stomach ache

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
I knew him when I was in Yabatech , I graduated 2018 ,he was one of the tutorial masters there at Yabatech , he kept contacting me after school until January 2023 when I agreed he can visit for the new year because he said he his on the island and just wish to say hello ,that was how the story started . He was not my friend but a tutorial master but I drove through my time in school which makes him to keep connecting to me believing there is a lot in my pocket which I never believe he had plans to steal . I reported the case on same day at Jakande Police Station Lekki to confirm that the story is true . Please beware of him , he his wanted also in Yabatech according to what I heard ... He collected money from students to help for admission and run away ... He also do write exams for students ( exam malpractice ) . I am saying the truth ... I am ready to be sue if I lie .

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by anyilalaz: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
You should be able to trace him to where you known him.since you guys are friend because if you aren't friend you wouldn't invited him to your house and gave him key to your house to chil while he was haven stomach ache

Oil dey your head.
Birds of feather flock together.
Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by thisisit: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
REPORT TO POLICE... BEFORE REPORTING TO NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
I have already reported the case same day it happened on January 2023 ... I just post it here again for people to beware of him ...... And if anyone know about his whereabout ... Please call me on 09112908248 . Thanks
Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
More pictures of him .... He his an alcoholic drunkard and a smoker .... This i can proof ... Please if you see him ... Call me on 09112908248 ... He has duped many students on admission scam to Yabatech and also collect money to write exams for students and run away ... He his a deep hearted criminal ....

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by kingthreat(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
More pictures of him .... He his an alcoholic drunkard and a smoker .... This i can proof ... Please if you see him ... Call me on 09112908248 ... He has duped many students on admission scam to Yabatech and also collect money to write exams for students and run away ... He his a deep hearted criminal ....

It is sad that someone who is learned with the ability to train chooses to use his intelligence to do evil.
If someone is not so close to you, please do not let him/her into your house.

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Very true ... I totally agree with you ... He was a tutorial master back when I was in Yabatech, though I no he drinks and smoke a lot but I do not expect him to steal not even to the extent of coming to my house after 5years to come and steal . My Laptop , my phone , my clothes English wears and native wears , shoes and a perfume that I was gifted which is costly ... He said things is bad for him and wanted to relocate but I am also relocating to Ibeju and he did not tell me on phone before coming .... Unsuspecting to me he had intention of stealing so I was not so carefull and I let loose of myself .

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by Warl0ck: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
I have already reported the case same day it happened on January 2023 ... I just post it here again for people to beware of him ...... And if anyone know about his whereabout ... Please call me on 09112908248 . Thanks
bounty nko?
Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Do you mean you attended a tertiary institution and graduated? lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by Azazi(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2023
He come even get work for dangote refinery. God is indeed great man. No be by English my brother. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by wonderworld: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2023
Baba don collect your wife grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2023
To the above , when you completed a course what is it called , you that you have bsc what have you achieve with it ... We get things wrong many times in this country ,most bsc holders end up doing Uber, Korope drivers ,starting to learn skills and many can't defend there course of study . I post this for people to be aware and avoid doing business with him , I already report the case at the station here is just a backup proof when he his caught to direct his path to the correctional centre . Have a great day my beloved Nairalanders .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by Nice2023(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Do you mean you attended a tertiary institution and graduated? lipsrsealed embarassed

Nigeria is a funny land.

U are asking someone if he graduated in school because he didn't write the way u felt an educated person should have.

First of all,is he from England?

Someone who speaks his local language and still speak in English for me,he has indeed tried!.

U can see that life happens to people,a tutorial master turned a thief,while those he lectured and tutored are excelling in life.

You that is talking,u are even jobless but u think u are a hustler.

I wish u the best,but remember that time is the only thing that reveals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by JBoss25(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2023
AdeloveHomes:
I knew him when I was in Yabatech , I graduated 2018 ,he was one of the tutorial masters there at Yabatech , he kept contacting me after school until January 2023 when I agreed he can visit for the new year because he said he his on the island and just wish to say hello ,that was how the story started . He was not my friend but a tutorial master but I drove through my time in school which makes him to keep connecting to me believing there is a lot in my pocket which I never believe he had plans to steal . I reported the case on same day at Jakande Police Station Lekki to confirm that the story is true . Please beware of him , he his wanted also in Yabatech according to what I heard ... He collected money from students to help for admission and run away ... He also do write exams for students ( exam malpractice ) . I am saying the truth ... I am ready to be sue if I lie .
No trust anybody for this life, especially people living in that city you stay, Lagos, many are criminal minded there.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Thank you ... I learnt my lesson ...
Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:37am On Apr 18, 2023
Nice2023

Trash reasoning. People like you are hypocrites. Can you allow someone that speaks or writes that way to teach in your child's school?
It's expected that someone who has spent almost 20 years learning with this language even reaching the zenith to still sound like this. If English was important why didn't he study with his native language.
When our parents finished grade 5, they were sent to teach in secondary schools but today graduates can't make a correct statement in English and we're supposed to overlook it.
Ndi ala everywhere.
Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by Lifewasgood: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Nice2023

Trash reasoning. People like you are hypocrites. Can you allow someone that speaks or writes that way to teach in your child's school?
It's expected that someone who has spent almost 20 years learning with this language even reaching the zenith to still sound like this. If English was important why didn't he study with his native language.
When our parents finished grade 5, they were sent to teach in secondary schools but today graduates can't make a correct statement in English and we're supposed to overlook it.
Ndi ala everywhere.

Some can write but can't read and understand.

Op is not the tutor in the story, the alledged thief is.

Also read what you wrote and make corrections before forming ITK.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2023
@livewasgood

English,grammar is part of what is killing us in Nigeria, when you believe you know so much and you are still poor working under someone . Read Rich Dad poor Dad , you learn so much to get a good pay job , many of us laugh at Buhari, Tinubu , Patience Jonathan but they are top people in Nigeria of today . What is important is communication . If you can understand the information,then it's Okk. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Lifewasgood
Some can write but can't read and understand.

Op is not the tutor in the story, the alledged thief is.

Also read what you wrote and make corrections before forming ITK.

Forming ITK you say. I never said you can't make mistakes, you misspelled alleged i overlooked it because i understand everyone makes mistakes but encouraging the op is wrong.

Our education is messed up that's why we have graduates who can't make complete sentences in English all thanks to mumus like you encouraging him and others like him.

How can someone who can't speak a language he was formally taught for 20 years now address the public in his own dialect that he learnt informally.

I hope when you have kids, people like this op will be employed to teach your kids so you can understand what you're defending.
Re: Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) by AdeloveHomes: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2023
IkeignoNile

Your main concern is the English ,my interest is passing out information to the public to be aware of the thief . This is the reason you keep working for someone who you are more qualified than , some people learn how to make money ... While some learn how to speak English and never use it to make head way in life .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Evans? Dead OR Escaped? Read This! / HUSHPUPPI: What's His Full Name And State Of Origin? / Lady Caught On CCTV Undressing To Seduce An Interviewer For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.