Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Actor, Zack Orji And Son Set To Release Debut Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Zack Orji And Son Set To Release Debut Album (5547 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Zack Orji And Son Set To Release Debut Album by LTVersati(m): 3:56am On Sep 22, 2011
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Zack Orji who claims to be an ordained evangelist is planning to step into the music world. The actor who has been missing on the big screen for a while now played town the rumour making rounds that he has quit acting for evangelism just like Liz Benson.

In a recent interview with Adunola Fasuyi of The Tribune, he talked about his forthcoming album with his son.

Excerpts from the interview

http://korrectnation.com/?p=16860
Re: Actor, Zack Orji And Son Set To Release Debut Album by BootyOnMe: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2011
I just love this man.
One of the finest persons I have ever met. His wife too.
You nor they hear im voice at all, at all.

Good luck dearie.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Actor, Zack Orji And Son Set To Release Debut Album by BootyOnMe: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2011
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/8181/24/zack-orji-speaks-on-fraud-affair-with-ghana-minist.html

ZACK ORJI SPEAKS ON FRAUD, AFFAIR WITH GHANA MINISTER’S WIFE

.” On the issue of having an amorous affair with her, Zack who is married to Ngozi, another movie idol reacted. “Over my dead body! I won’t ever do a dirty thing like that. Cilasi is someone my wife knows very well, they met in Ghana and she knows there was nothing else between us aside the business we both executed.”

I love you Zacky! kiss
Re: Actor, Zack Orji And Son Set To Release Debut Album by XtrmeBachelor(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

Death Claims Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha’s Mum’s Life / Guys Will You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? (SEE PHOTOS) / Shocking Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities : Nobody Is Ugly, Just Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.