Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth (4514 Views)

Senator Monday Okpebholo Biography, Wikipedia, Age, State, Wife, Net Worth / Anguish, Pain And Despondence As Ondo State Civil Servants Receive Half Salaries / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by Karlifate: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Limitless72:

So she has wealth. Yet she couldn't go with her wealth but wanted half or Hakimi's wealth so she can add to hers. Such a beast she is

If she truly love him and respect the sacredness of marriage. Is she suppose to leave her husband in this trying time, when he's accused of rape? Isn't she suppose to stand with him to the end

But because she was looking for an opportunity to wreck the young man she filed for divorce and demanded more than half of his wealth even when she has hers. Who knows if she isn't the one that even set up Hakimi for this

He outsmarted her. A loophole has been found and other men would definitely follow suit.

She might even be part of those who orchestrated the "rape" saga in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by codedguy1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
BloomingDale:
The problem with you guys is that you think the western courts are stupid. You think the court don’t have an estimate of Hakim’s wealth? 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

In this case she might even have to share half of her wealth with Hakimi because she filed for the divorce. Especially if he is found innocent of the rape case.

The guy is a don Dada.
Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by ivolt: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why should I be pained? I don’t even know who the Hakimi is or who his wife is. I’m not invested in their life. I just go by the little I read here. I’m just quoting America laws. Here you go.

Properties and Assets are divided into two, Marital (Acquired during the marriage) or Separate (Acquired before the marriage or an Inheritance etc). Only the Marital property is split Equally (50/50) or Equitably (Depends).

When determining how to split assets and property Equitably, the court will take several things into consideration. These include the income and property of each spouse, the length of the marriage, children and who needs the home, loss of pension, among other things. They will also take into consideration whether the wife is a homemaker and has sacrificed her career in order to raise the children or for her husband.
You are wasting your time educating these ignoramus about divorce settlement.
They are only interested in trends and their fellows validation.
They are unteachable!
Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by dfos2k(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
BloomingDale:
The problem with you guys is that you think the western courts are stupid. You think the court don’t have an estimate of Hakim’s wealth? 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
The problems with you is that you think every "abroad" is America. Is Hakimi from America? Does he live in America? What do you know about property ownership and management laws abroad? Hakimi ISA GOAT! grin
Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by Goalnaldo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kukutenla:
Realest OG grin grin

At least he'll be using the 1.5m to carry olosho after every game
then the olosho would come and claim she is carrying his baby and demand for $100m! in nigeria, poor guys suffer in the hands of women, in developed countries, its the rich that suffers. i wonder why god create that gender.
Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by gly(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why should I be pained? I don’t even know who the Hakimi is or who his wife is. I’m not invested in their life. I just go by the little I read here. I’m just quoting America laws. Here you go.

Properties and Assets are divided into two, Marital (Acquired during the marriage) or Separate (Acquired before the marriage or an Inheritance etc). Only the Marital property is split Equally (50/50) or Equitably (Depends).

When determining how to split assets and property Equitably, the court will take several things into consideration. These include the income and property of each spouse, the length of the marriage, children and who needs the home, loss of pension, among other things. They will also take into consideration whether the wife is a homemaker and has sacrificed her career in order to raise the children or for her husband.

No doubt you are on point but the equitable analysis you quoted puts into consideration properties or assets owned in spouse's names. In the case of Hakimi none in his name so we are back to square one of the story.
Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by BloomingDale(f): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
gly:

No doubt you are on point but the equitable analysis you quoted puts into consideration properties or assets owned in spouse's names. In the case of Hakimi none in his name so we are back square to one of the story.

There are penalties for hiding assets in divorce cases, but his is easy to fish out since he left an easy trail.
Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by GodHimself: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ever since the hunter learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt how to fly without perching.
Re: Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth by Kukutenla: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
then the olosho would come and claim she is carrying his baby and demand for $100m! in nigeria, poor guys suffer in the hands of women, in developed countries, its the rich that suffers. i wonder why god create that gender.
$100M for wetin? Child support or pussy care?
You sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London / Should Mko Abiola Be Immortalied? / Fuel Subsidy Removal; Why We Must Not Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.