Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Easy Way To Know Your Body Weight And Height - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easy Way To Know Your Body Weight And Height (163 Views)

Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / I'm Depressed Over My Height / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Know Your Body Weight And Height by healthbeign(f): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2023
BMI is a ratio of your weight to your height squared. It can give you an idea of how much body fat you have, and how it may affect your health. BMI is not a direct measure of body fat, and it does not take into account other factors such as muscle mass, bone density, age, gender, and ethnicity. Therefore, BMI should not be used as the only indicator of your health status, but rather as a screening tool that can help you identify potential weight-related problems. click on the link below to learn more 👇 👇

https://www.healthbeign.com/2023/04/how-to-calculate-body-mass-index-bmi.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Items From US Amazon And Ship To Nigeria / Buy Vyvanse Online: Safe And Discreet Purchases / Buy Whey Protein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.