Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT (23041 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC / Zone NASS Offices According To Geopolitical Zones, Groups Advises APC Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by chelseaboy1985(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=Front0lane post=122547907]Yes the SE should not be given the Senate president or Speaker seat they can start Biafra or death for all I care even Peter Obi can reclaiming his mandate from Tinubu n become the president I do not care but APC should stop compensating a hating tribe with juicy offer instead the SE can go to hell while the limited resources is spent n shared among NW NE NC SW n SS for more glaring development to the populace of that region so they can vote the APC even more from time to time.

The Buhari bridge they do not appreciate should be the only project they'll enjoy from APC for the next 100 years, my apologies to Umahi n Hope. APC should central government should invest in this two state massively to retain the support APC enjoyed.
Who did this to us?
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by onuman: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
politicoNG:
APC Govs Forum zone Senate Presidency to South South, South East..

Rule out Oshiomhole, Umahi

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/politics/593578-exclusive-apc-governors-recommend-zoning-for-nass-leadership-rule-out-oshiomhole-umahi.html

We have a false president-elect yet.
Stop this propaganda aimed at legitimising the INEC'S illegal flouting of the Electoral Act to declare Tinubu winner of the presidential election of 25th February 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Timmi: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:
Ok. Adams Aliyu oshomohle must get it.. So that the Islamic Republic of Nigeria becomes fully inuagurated cool

Finquas, look yourself in the mirror and clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Fearyourcreator: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

What does the office of the senate President or speaker does for a region economically? grin. The Igbos that is giving u massive hate precum held that position the longest since 1999.. how has that benefited that region? The current occupants from the North East and South West .. what has that done for their regions too? i don't tink the Igbos need it ..but rather should be begged to take it ..just for optics and symbolism sakes for national cohesion . What I think the average Igbo man out there is interested in for now is the office of the GCFR ..which in all fairness ..equity and justice should be given them for true National stability and Peace
Make them just give them bah

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Fearyourcreator: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Front0lane:
Should be given to you like it's pancake ba ?
No go find strategy to win election de here de lament like clown 🤡😂🤡

No mind them...
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by SpatialKing(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Front0lane:
Yes the SE should not be given the Senate president or Speaker seat they can start Biafra or death for all I care even Peter Obi can reclaiming his mandate from Tinubu n become the president I do not care but APC should stop compensating a hating tribe with juicy offer instead the SE can go to hell while the limited resources is spent n shared among NW NE NC SW n SS for more glaring development to the populace of that region so they can vote the APC even more from time to time.

The Buhari bridge they do not appreciate should be the only project they'll enjoy from APC for the next 100 years, my apologies to Umahi n Hope. APC should central government should invest in this two state massively to retain the support APC enjoyed.

Oga rest...
Igbos no send you
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Risingblue008(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
muykem:
Oshiomole is a christian please.

Na tight Muslim ooo
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by onuman: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Timmi:

Finquas, look yourself in the mirror and clap for yourself

Adams Oshiomhole is a Muslim in spirit. He was born and grew up a Muslim.
His late wife tried to convert him to Christianity.
Oshiomhole a poor tailor agreed so that the woman would agree to marry him, but he never truly converted from Muslim to Christian.

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Fearyourcreator: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
sharone21:
The zoning they are doing now is what they would have done for the Presidency position: all parties zoning it to SE candidates but NO, Nigerians are not ready for the kind of politics the SE and SS people are playing.
Blame PDP

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by zanebaddo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Front0lane:
Yes the SE should not be given the Senate president or Speaker seat they can start Biafra or death for all I care even Peter Obi can reclaiming his mandate from Tinubu n become the president I do not care but APC should stop compensating a hating tribe with juicy offer instead the SE can go to hell while the limited resources is spent n shared among NW NE NC SW n SS for more glaring development to the populace of that region so they can vote the APC even more from time to time.

lol. I recommend it should be given to North West Muslim. Why should Apc give it to south south why? Why do you need votes from those region? Anybody can become President once the northwest and southwest vote them in. You should be ashamed of yourself to be advocating it be given to South south To hell with it.it should be give to someone from north west or Niger Republic since they even more Nigerian than someone from south east

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by mannobi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Akpabio is our choice

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:
Ok. Adams Aliyu oshomohle must get it.. So that the Islamic Republic of Nigeria becomes fully inuagurated cool
is Oshiomhole a Muslim?
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by PulaPower: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jokerman:

Is akpabio the most competent?
Is he not good?

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by onuman: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
is Oshiomhole a Muslim?

Yes. The woman who tried to convert Oshiomhole from Muslim to Christian is no more alive.

In order to marry the woman, poor Oshiomhole, then a tailor, agreed to convert from Islam to Christian. The woman died, and Oshiomhole went back to Muslim he was born and grew up in, but now rarely goes to Mosque or Church.
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Okwyjesus(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Front0lane:

Myopic reasoning that kept Nigeria in multidimensional poverty.
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
onuman:

Yes. The woman who tried to convert Oshiomhole from Muslim to Christian is no more alive.

In order to marry the woman, poor Oshiomhole, then a tailor, agreed to convert from Islam to Christian. The woman died, and Oshiomhole went back to Muslim he was born and grew up in, but now rarely goes to Mosque or Church.

Oshiomhole is a Christian

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by OloyeVIII: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Front0lane:

The reason why nobody in your family can get close to aso rock.. you are all useless.
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by OloyeVIII: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

Don't u see u sound like the real clown ? Clowns only resort to insults cuz they have no logical reasoning.. Pele
Na wa for you o. you dey follow person wey him papa don mad already dey talk.

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by piyoo91: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Front0lane:

do south east told you they need any position?
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Finquas: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Na wa for you o. you dey follow person wey him papa don mad already dey talk.
grin
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by lildush(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
What are dey struggling for? These people have turned this thing to a business. Are they even sure tinubu will be sworn in as president? With all the problem surrounding him? All this people are jokers. I swear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by piyoo91: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

The last time I checked Aliyu is a Muslim name and he has never told us he is a Christian
christians use that name too

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by lildush(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
onuman:

We have a false president-elect yet.
Stop this propaganda aimed at legitimising the INEC'S illegal flouting of the Electoral Act to declare Tinubu winner of the presidential election of 25th February 2023.

They think it's business as usual. But they will be shocked this time... A criminal can Neva be our president.... This tinubu is too fraudulent. He even have dual citizenship. Wat kind of a cony person is this? Fake name. Fake document fake age. I'll gotten wealth. Nothing about him is legitimate. Na waooo🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Finquas: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
piyoo91:
christians use that name too
Anyways if he's a Christian.. they is one Musa a Muslim from za North ,, who is also eminently qualified to be the Senate President shocked We are one Nigeria ,, Religion and Clan dosnt matter in politics according to APC goons cool
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Chucks13: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

Nothing like that will exist under Tinubu ok, he was never a religious bigot get that and have peace.

Naturally SW don't practise Islam that way ok.

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by ArewaNorth: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

Oshiomole is a Christian!

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by ArewaNorth: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

The last time I checked Aliyu is a Muslim name and he has never told us he is a Christian
He was once a Muslim, his mother is Muslim but he converted to Christianity.

This may help; https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DbGAoNA-kSrY&ved=2ahUKEwimoZno5q7-AhUB_rsIHbcQA04QtwJ6BAgqEAI&usg=AOvVaw36vTmY2GQy4oUZcmcL-G05
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by Finquas: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Chucks13:

Nothing like that will exist under Tinubu ok, he was never a religious bigot get that and have peace.

Naturally SW don't practise Islam that way ok.
But Tinubu picked a FEllow Muslim as running mate and told the Christians to go to Jerusalem and complain to their Rabi for all he cares grin
Re: APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT by francotunsco: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

Tunde Bakare is not just a Christian but a Pastor. Also, the last time i checked Suleimon is a muslim name but the man is an APOSTLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017) / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.