Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections (2034 Views)

2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Iliyasdass(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2023

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by successmatters(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2023
That's APC standard ojoro
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Mbamto: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2023
As announced by the desperate REC who has finished his work of conducting a the state election without a success in rigging it. He, the Returning officer has announced collation will resume by 11am. It's only the Returning officer that can announce results, Fintiri is already leading by a wide margin as announced, remain few wards left

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Finquas: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Figures announced so far shows PDP leading with a good Margin.. how come APC Binani is announced the Winner?? A new Political Organogram is emerging and I tink political observers .. analyst and scholars worldwide must begin to study this new phenomenon called * INEC * in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Finquas: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Mbamto:
As announced by the desperate REC who has finished his work of conducting a the state election without a success in rigging it. He, the Returning officer has announced collation will resume by 11am. It's only the Returning officer that can announce results, Fintiri is already leading by a wide margin as announced, remain few wards left
Don'tet these people put confusion for your head na cause Ur analysis makes u sound confused bro..the Rec of de state doubles as the Returning officer.. So what are you saying!
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by dgmoni123(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2023
Aisha buhari get mouth
Congratulations to the governor elect
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Samancious: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2023
How did she win? With what margin?
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Ofunaofu: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:
Figures announced so far shows PDP leading with a good Margin.. how come APC Binani is announced the Winner?? A new Political Organogram is emerging and I tink political observers .. analyst and scholars worldwide must begin to study this new phenomenon called * INEC * in Nigeria

INEC under Yakubu Mahmud have become a laughing stock
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by TruthsFM: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Senator Aishatu Binani cannot be declared the Governor Elect of Adamawa as INEC has dissociated itself from the fraudulent announcement made by its REC.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by TruthsFM: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
SITUATION REPORT GOVERNORSHIP RE-RUN ADAMAWA STATE

67 OUT OF 69 POLLING UNITS ENTERED. TWO POLLING UNITS WERE CANCELLED.

PDP 9145
APC 6339
This is the result of the supplementary election but HUDU come in and announce Binani as the winner even though he lacks the power to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by mexxmoney: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

Don'tet these people put confusion for your head na cause Ur analysis makes u sound confused bro..the Rec of de state doubles as the Returning officer.. So what are you saying!
The REC Is different from the returning officer, you're the one that sounds confused or ignorant. It's obvious you've not been following the collation so far. The Returning officer is a VC of university of Maiduguri. Even INEC confirmed it in their tweet, the REC usurped the power of the Returning officer by announcing the results illegally.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by TruthsFM: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Official statements from INEC on Adamawa Election.

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Masama: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

The REC Is not the returning officer
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Cantonese: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
mexxmoney:

The REC Is different from the returning officer, you're the one that sounds confused or ignorant. It's obvious you've not been following the collation so far. The Returning officer is a VC of university of Maiduguri. Even INEC confirmed it in their tweet, the REC usurped the power of the Returning officer by announcing the results illegally.

No mind am.
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Finquas: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Masama:

The REC Is not the returning officer
What u would have Said is that the man that announced the Winner is not the state REC.
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by FatimaAbubakar(f): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
News from APC miscreants
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Masama: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

What u would have Said is that the man that announced the Winner is not the state REC.
Oga, the state REC is not the returning officer. Are you not watching the News?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Finquas: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Masama:

Oga, the state REC is not the returning officer. Are you not watching the News?
Ok I see the supplementary election returning officer is different in this case from.the REC.. Im sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Masama: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Mbamto: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

see your ignorance, the Adamawa REC is Barrister Hudu Yinusa Ari from Bauchi state, while the Returning officer is Professor Mele Kyari from Borno state and a staff of University of Maiduguri. I have
How can one double as the there one? * is both have different job functions, one is to conduct elections and the other is to announce the returning of results
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Finquas: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mbamto:
see your ignorance, the Adamawa REC is Barrister Hudu Yinusa Ari from Bauchi state, while the Returning officer is Professor Mele Kyari from Borno state and a staff of University of Maiduguri. I have
How can one double as the there one? * is both have different job functions, one is to conduct elections and the other is to announce the returning of results
Oga your ignorance Will not allow you see where I tendered an unreserved apology to the one I tagged his mention.. stop being a busy bee
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by EmekaA125(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Binani should be locked up in prison for impunity.
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Mbamto: 1:21am On Apr 17, 2023
Finquas:

Oga your ignorance Will not allow you see where I tendered an unreserved apology to the one I tagged his mention.. stop being a busy bee
mr ignoramus must I read the whole thread? I opened nairaland, went to my dashboard and replied my 'mentions'. Keep apologizing okay, but next time think well before you quote someone on a public space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Finquas: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Mbamto:
mr ignoramus must I read the whole thread? I opened nairaland, went to my dashboard and replied my 'mentions'. Keep apologizing okay, but next time think well before you quote someone on a public space
Spilling infantile deliriums without shame. leave Ur computer..get a job and get busy
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by EmekaA125(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Thieves.
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by Mbamto: 2:07am On Apr 21, 2023
[tquote author=Finquas post=122567494]
Spilling infantile deliriums without shame. leave Ur computer..get a job and get busy [/quote] yeyenatu, stick to the topic
Re: Aisha Binani Wins Adamawa State Governorship Elections by DanAugust2021: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Finquas:

Oga, I wan learn about dis your REC doubling as the RO pls.

(1) (Reply)

Nostradamus: 'king Charles Won't Last Long, Successor Unlikely' / Daniel Bwala: Peter Obi Not Playing Responsible Opposition / Charles Taylor Arrested In Nigeria After Escape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.