Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll (36656 Views)

Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic / Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / Confusion Trails Whereabouts Of Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Fearyourcreator: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
slivertongue:

APC is bent on destroying NIGERIA with fraudulent behavior and thuggery
Naso
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Talknochip(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigerias Electioneering process has been put on a 120 kilometer per hour reverse

What a low
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
I have Natural Love for this Womankiss
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Kukutenla: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FTefR_xGY0
There is huge controversy surrounding the Adamawa Governorship Supplementary Election.

INEC REC, Hudi Haruna Ari announced Aisha Binani of the APC as the elected Governor of the State.

Hudu, announced the results with the INEC Returning Officer absent.

The results from the March 18 Guber Elections saw the incumbent Governor with a marginal lead ahead of Senator Binani.

Outstanding Results:
Aisha Binani (APC) - 390,275
Ahmadu Fintiri (PDP) - 421,524

The Returning Officer yesterday announced results in 10 of the 20 LGAs where supplementary election took place and adjourned for 11am this morning.

Results from 10/20 LGAs are as follows:
Total:

APC: 3,128
PDP: 4,292

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1647499136319598592?t=V1myyhu3e49sNNCaB3_G6Q&s=19
This is what will always occur as long as RECs are appointees of politicians. Most of these RECs got the appointments via lobbying so their allegiance is always to the politicians who got them the jobs.
I suggest RECs should be retired civil servants from the rank of directors upwards, or the equivalent in the private sector and should be appointed solely by the INEC chair.
The INEC chair in return should be appointed by the NCoS via a committee and should be someone who has not held a previous political appointment or post.
That's the only way to diffuse partisanship from our electoral body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by LOVEGINO(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Binani the fine babe.
First democratically elected female governor in NG,
First female to defeat an in'CUMbent governor in NG.
I'm happy you've made history!
happy happing
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
rolams:

After the announcement has been annulled?

What did you eat this morning?

I ate what mahood yakubu election conduction o

Amalgamation of Nigeria was annulled as a for failed marriage, yet they still forced every regions into it, to made it Nigeria republic announced from UK of that year.

This yakubu was very young 15 years old at that time.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by ufotunang: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigeria what a country
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by ufotunang: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Even police are there supporting the fake returning officer
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by ufotunang: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
I do not know why APC cannot win election free and fair...must do backyard bussiness or illegal things to win electtion the
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by ufotunang: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:
I have Natural Love for this Womankiss
...for a woman that wants to use a fake returning officer to win election
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Kendrick80(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Confusion Break bone
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by simfrost90210: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
No nah... Ahhhh, no nah
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by simfrost90210: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by AfonjaPriest: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigerians have not seen the worst of evil.
If evil can play and dance before you in the day and get away with it, it's the beginning.
When night comes, it will stand and rage before you and you will get away. That will be the end of you.
APC have shown us the signs of the coming evil days.
Those that are supporting it will be consumed by the violent destruction of its conflagration.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by rolams(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

I ate what mahood yakubu election conduction o

Amalgamation of Nigeria was annulled as a for failed marriage, yet they still forced every regions into it, to made it Nigeria republic announced from UK of that year.

This yakubu was very young 15 years old at that time.

The worst thing ever to happened to Nigeria this year is YAKUBU.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Moloso(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Binani the fine babe.
First democratically elected female governor in NG,
First female to defeat an in'CUMbent governor in NG.
I'm happy you've made history!

You go just open mouth wa the talk wetin you no sabi.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
rolams:

The worst thing ever happened to Nigeria this year is YAKUBU.

Yakubu is working with ISIS led boko haram political leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae / Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.