Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane (2189 Views)

Patience Jonathan Delays Aisha Buhari From Disembarking Plane / Black Boxes Recovered From Plane Crash - AIB / News- See Photos From Plane Crash In Ikeja Lagos 70 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2011
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2011
president patience meeting with dignitaries while 'on top of the situation' disembarks
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by mitofag: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2011
Isnt time we did away with the ADC crap?

Who is that ediot behind GEJ?
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2011
bump
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by mitofag: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2011
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by blacksta(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2011
USeless people - they have eyes ooooo - they fly into a country with Electricity and good airport facilities - They are received well without chaos - They drive safely into the centre of New york on roads that are not flooded or with pot holes that can swallow a 747 but to do the same where they come from is considered over whelming task -

God Forsaken people
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by mitofag: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2011
^^^

You have no idea the kind of potholes that are on the streets of Manhattan and Brooklyn. lol
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by olabukola: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2011
Why did the wife rush out first? Is that woman insane?

Wonder wetin she go talk when other they meet Obama Pu-nani grin grin
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2011
y is GEJ always looking tipsy? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i tot he is the one to come down first and not "president" patience! undecided
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by mitofag: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^

Ladies first.

Bush boy!
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by sammirano: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
but still the woman did not act properly looking at the pic
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by EkoIle1: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2011
mitofag:

^^^

Ladies first.

Bush boy!

You are wrong.

The standard protocol is to get off the plane together, then the president steps up to meat the host president or the designated rep' and introduce his spouse, not the other way around.

Odechukwu is the president, not Mrs odechuckwu. Mrs odechukwu shouldn't be doing the introduction or meeting and shaking hands with the host way before the real president even got off the damn plane.

At least give your husband and the real president a minute to get off the freeking plane

They are both clowns and a freeking disgrace anyways,
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by hakanai(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2011
Lol
Can you see how that woman dey come down from the stairs?Its as if she could hardly manage her size.Abeg allow her out first.Cos GEJ took time watching her slowly come down.if he had come down first she for dey there until dey go leave am for airport.that silly position of first lady is something else in Nigeria abeg.make they scrap that thing and the first ladies most know there place.The president comes first in this case and the first lady.Also she may walk down together with him or after him (together with him is not possible,considering the woman size and the exit door of the plane size cheesy cheesy). what ever but,not Before him.It is the president they are expecting.She is just an entourage  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by DisGuy: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
This bush woman organised a retreat for 'first ladies' on Etiqueete and protocol @ Obudu
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by 1025: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^

Ladies first.

Bush boy!

@mitofag,
you are a very wise idiot. so in ur wisdom, u think those officials at the airport are there to welcome first lady? because you hear ppl say ladies first, u think air hostess in the aircraft shld have came down before jonathan? so if the pilot is a lady, she shld have come down before the president?
monkey, are u saying other first ladies rush out of the plane to greet ppl while our president is turned into a spectector? like i said, u are a wise idiot.
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by Knight1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2011
Dis Guy:

This bush woman organised a retreat for 'first ladies' on Etiqueete and protocol @ Obudu

grin grin grin grin grin
@OP
the proper terminology is 'first gentleman'
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
Knight1:

grin grin grin grin grin
@OP
the proper terminology is 'first gentleman'

dude, wetin na - i sha no say fist dundee or first olodo or first coward
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
Patience Retardeen needs to show Odechukwu Retardeen how to get down from an aircraft.

The last time they left Odechukwu to go first he wanted to climb down through the woindow

Dont forget he had no shoes and even no brains
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by cre8tivity(f): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
this is very funny grin
i think its a honest mistake.
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by Knight1(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2011
oyb:

dude, wetin na - i sha no say fist dundee or first olodo or first coward
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;No vex

cre8tivity:

this is very funny grin
i think its a honest mistake.

i'm sure you mean to ignorant faux pas. you had to see how she was even coming down; like an aged woman all because of excess fat!!!!
that Jonathan was 'once a children' doesn't give her the right to continue treating him as 'a children'
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by nethacker(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
Dis Guy:

Drop me ur contact in my box, u need to moderate the USA visa thread and delete all those insults cos the thread has been hijacked n derailed.
Re: First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane by Kx: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Youths Batter Pastor Over His Comment On Road Blockage On Sallah Day / Why Cant Igbos Stay Back, Save Themselves And Develope Their Region? / Enugu Govt. Approves N271m For Hospital Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.