Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

How To Check All Bank Accounts Linked To a BVN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check All Bank Accounts Linked To a BVN (6211 Views)

Finally Schools Reopening Date Is Already Set Check All You Need To Know / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG / No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check All Bank Accounts Linked To a BVN by MalaikaEH(f): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
How can someone check all bank accounts linked to their BVN?

Please I need your help to check this. Tell me if you know. Recently, I gave my BVN to two different persons on two different occasions.
One is a close family member who said he needed to register for something and one of the conditions is that he will need a guarantor. The guarantor form required my BVN as his guarantor.

Another one is when I needed to withdraw some money from a bank. The ATM machines were not working, so the bank staff asked us to enter inside to be paid over the counter. When it was my turn, the cashier asked me to write my BVN number on the withdrawal slip which I did. I noticed she didn't ask others to do the same.

I thought there was no harm to the above doings until I read one of Nairaland's stories that touch the heart, in which a girlfriend betrayed his boyfriend after getting his bank details. Please I can't trust anyone anymore.

Is there any way someone can check what people are doing with his or her BVN, NIN or other personal details?

Tech gurus, please help us.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check All Bank Accounts Linked To a BVN by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
It was a fake story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check All Bank Accounts Linked To a BVN by clerkent(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
I don't think there is a way for that.that's why scammer will call you and when you ask from which bank,they will ask you,you don't know your bank again?bvn might only show the bank where you register the bvn itself.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check All Bank Accounts Linked To a BVN by sammysammy111(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
D guarantor part is wat if u re not careful and If God is not on ur side, u will regret dat action, my guy get experience

1 Like

Re: How To Check All Bank Accounts Linked To a BVN by damosade(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Only cbn can get that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foldable Desks At A Primary School In China That Allows Students To Nap(Pics) / Can Someone Change Back His Jamb Center Location After Registration / Aaua Pre-degree Form For 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.