Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) (33782 Views)

Kogi: YIAGA Tasks INEC To Investigate Reports Of Pre-filled Results Sheet / Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Tareq1105: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wike is crying bitterly already 😆😆😆😆. May 29th ends Wike immunity.

Keep deceiving yourself, Wike that has been picked as Minister of Petroleum.
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Finquas: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lithiumite:

He left APC because of wamakko who is the indefatigable leader in sokoto,he will return to APC once PDP runs out of gas.
Lol.. but wamakko is still the undisputed APC God father emeritus in Sokoto na. If u say he ran away cause of him before .. why would he run back to APC when he is still in charge ? Remember wammako was still re elected to the senate

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Rubbiish(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:
Wike will be regretting now why he didn't pick senate form and bulldoze himself to the parliament and begin to huzzle for senate presidency grin. At least an Atiku no for fit stop am from doing that in Rivers state
You are right
He miscalculated
He would have gone for senate & would have likely won. Instead of dragging for president which was more than his capability.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Rubbiish(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
wunmi590:

He look lean, abi nah election stress?
True @bold
I couldn't recognize him at first
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by wunmi590(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rubbiish:

True @bold
I couldn't recognize him at first

It takes somebody who knows him just like you and I to reorganise him
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by frankson1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

He won't.fubara is his nephew,a political neophyte.

Nephew... Amaechi and Celestine Omehia are saying, hiii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by garfield1: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
frankson1:

Nephew... Amaechi and Celestine Omehia are saying, hiii cheesy

Was it a godfather and son relationship?
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by frankson1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

Was it a godfather and son relationship?

I hear they are cousins.
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by alimiadedayo1: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

He worked against their party's zoning principle from ab initio cause of his selfish interest.. so karma served him a hot porridge thru TambuwL
you are thinking like a primary 3 school student
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by AK481(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fayose was drinking champagne in celebration for his loss that time .

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Menclothing: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Congratulations to him

for all types of men clothing cotton shirts 5k only
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by garfield1: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
frankson1:

I hear they are cousins.

Did amechi finish and install the other as governor or vice versa? I am talking about godfathers imposing stooge and your here talking nonsense
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Finquas: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are thinking like a primary 3 school student
You that is thinking like a juvenile pampers covering professor. let's hear you
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Aiel123: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

Ikpeazu,Darius,lalong,ayade,bagudu etc couldn't rig their lgas.even wike that dominates obio akpor still wins majority of the surrounding lgas.I think tambuwal bypassed bvas.other lgas were giving an average of 2000 votes including populous kebbe
Let the court decide that.
A process was done and a winner has emerged.
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by frankson1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

Did amechi finish and install the other as governor or vice versa? I am talking about godfathers imposing stooge and your here talking nonsense

Ooops! So much frustration in this comment. I thought I was trying to exchange informations in a constructive way with a person.

I'm out.
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by alimiadedayo1: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

You that is thinking like a juvenile pampers covering professor. let's hear you
I cannot contend with a brat like you who doesn't understand what he is saying..
you think politics is meant for a kid like u to analyze.. in fact you are not ripe enough to be on nairaland if not for the abuse of internet
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by garfield1: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
frankson1:

Ooops! So much frustration in this comment. I thought I was trying to exchange informations in a constructive way with a person.

I'm out.

Shift kid
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Finquas: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

I cannot contend with a brat like you who doesn't understand what he is saying..
you think politics is meant for a kid like u to analyze.. in fact you are not ripe enough to be on nairaland if not for the abuse of internet
You simply spiiling juvenile fulminations from non juveniles.... grin cool. I can't be bothered
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by garfield1: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aiel123:

Let the court decide that.
A process was done and a winner has emerged.

Yes.dino has won
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
9jahotblog:
Congratulations to the indefatigable Governor Aminu Tambuwal. More wins. Wike is in trouble 😂😂😂😂

No oh. It's Ayo fayose
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
AK481:
Fayose was drinking champagne in celebration for his loss that time .

Lol
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Lithiumite: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

Lol.. but wamakko is still the undisputed APC God father emeritus in Sokoto na. If u say he ran away cause of him before .. why would he run back to APC when he is still in charge ? Remember wammako was still re elected to the senate

The relationship between wamakko and tambuwal is a zero some one and they are still very good together......did you here any brickbat between them despite being in separate parties ......if tambuwal wants to survive beyond 2027 and doesn't want to be annihilated like bafarawa before him,he needs to realign with wamakko and that isn't a problem for neither of them.
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Lithiumite: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:

He worked against their party's zoning principle from ab initio cause of his selfish interest.. so karma served him a hot porridge thru TambuwL

You need to stop this entitlement mentality........wike had the right to contest for presidency on behalf of his region SS which was well within his ambit if the rug hadn't been swept from under his feet by atiku and his ilk......he was far better placed than anybody from the south in the PDP.......power isn't served a la carte,you have to fight for it and that he did which he lost,there isn't any problem with that.
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lithiumite:

You need to stop this entitlement mentality........wike had the right to contest for presidency on behalf of his region SS which was well within his ambit if the rug hadn't been swept from under his feet by atiku and his ilk......he was far better placed than anybody from the south in the PDP.......power isn't served a la carte,you have to fight for it and that he did which he lost,there isn't any problem with that.

What is this one saying?

Power is not serve on a blah blah blah.
Tinubu that he fought for did not create many enemy like him prior to him declaring his interest.
If you don't know, know it now that Wike used his recent act as an obstacle for his future political contest.
The best thing for him will be to leave politics fully, if not him go just dey waste him funds ni

If he can lose his party ticket at the peak/top of his reign, is it now when him don retire that he will win it.

Even if Wike is giving the party ticket, he will still lose the election.

With his recent act, he should just kiss bye bye to his presidential ambition.

Even if he decamps to APC, he won't get their ticket and if he stays in PDP and contest for president from there, he will lose woefully.

So, what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by sageb: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

Uduaghan was ibori relative,diri relates to seriake,oyetola to tinubu,
Douye Diri is not related to seriake Dickson Uduaghan is Ibori's cousin
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Lithiumite: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

What is this one saying?

Power is not serve on a blah blah blah.
Tinubu that he fought for did not create many enemy like him prior to him declaring his interest.
If you don't know, know it now that Wike used his recent act as an obstacle for his future political contest.
The best thing for him will be to leave politics fully, if not him go just dey waste him funds ni

If he can lose his party ticket at the peak/top of his reign, is it now when him don retire that he will win it.

Even if Wike is giving the party ticket, he will still lose the election.

With his recent act, he should just kiss bye bye to his presidential ambition.

Even if he decamps to APC, he won't get their ticket and if he stays in PDP and contest for president from there, he will lose woefully.

So, what is your point?

I think you are the one not understanding what you earlier posted and I quoted.....let me help you!! You inferred that wike was a betrayer and I simply asked how and you replied that he undermined the zone the PDP presidential ticket was originally zoned too, trying to paraphrase your words and I said wike betrayed no one and he had the right to have competed for his party ticket at the last primaries......I never mentioned anything about his future political contests
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Aiel123: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

Yes.dino has won
Yeah just saw it now.
APC will retain Kogi...Bello won't take anything short of victory.
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lithiumite:

I think you are the one not understanding what you earlier posted and I quoted.....let me help you!! You inferred that wike was a betrayer and I simply asked how and you replied that he undermined the zone the PDP presidential ticket was originally zoned too, trying to paraphrase your words and I said wike betrayed no one and he had the right to have competed for his party ticket at the last primaries......I never mentioned anything about his future political contests

I am not the person you quoted first. This is the first time you're quoting me.

I only responded to your comment.

Yes, you have to connect past, present and the future when taking actions.

According to different accusations, Wike is the reason Peter Obi left PDP, and the reason why he did that won't be other than having a clear ride to the party ticket which a smarter and more cunny man beat him to it.

You see, in future it will be easier to present either an Obi OR Kwankwaso PDP ticket than a Wike PDP ticket.
His candidacy for better handicap for him party. He don too create many enemy for himself. Had it been he created that enmity for himself while he is on his way to Aso Rock i.e for his own ambition, e for no matter. Just as Buhari, Tinubu own take be, but he did it for another person against his people.
His own disappointment dey inside cooler dey wait him any day he choose to go federal true voting.
That is why I said if he knows what is good for him, he should leave politics fully OR better still decamp and collect appointment, but that one no too pure, the other guy still fit shenk him.
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Finquas: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lithiumite:

You guys should stop blowing Latin grammer @ serve a la carte

What about serve a lar horse? All this year's that PDP applied zoning and it was rotated along the region's intentionally.. there was no mention of fight for power.. Now it gets to the turn of that region that they just love to hate.. the rhetoric changes to fight for it ,,like those who occupied the position in PDP right from Obasanjo down to Jonathan ever fought for it.. las las .. Una see this injustice Wen Una De share will definitely go round.. for wike it's still morning
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Truthshscrazy: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
cool
Re: Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wike is crying bitterly already 😆😆😆😆. May 29th ends Wike immunity.
I dey tell you brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / Tunde Idiagbon's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.