Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Do Sport Bookies Use Juju? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do Sport Bookies Use Juju? (719 Views)

Earn A Living From Sports Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!! / Make Money In Sport Betting..beat Bookies Make Christmas Money / Lets Hit The Bookies Betting On Corners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Sport Bookies Use Juju? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
I understand the concept of coincidence right, I understand the way of the universe as well. You must lose some things in life and win some things as well, but what I don’t understand is why does everyone lose 99 percent of the time only to win ones in sports betting? No matter the strategy, no matter the amount, no matter what you do really you can never beat them? If you go against your vet to counter it immediately the opposite of what you want will happen and it will happen in a way that you lose all possible outcomes? How does this happen 99 percent of the time forever?

Seriously someone explain the logic as to why it’s almost impossible to ever win from a gamble on sports bookies? Is this voodoo related, do they have a way of manipulating the universe against the general public? Because it’s not “coincidencing” at this point , looks more like dark magic

1 Like

Re: Do Sport Bookies Use Juju? by ATEAMS: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
E b things
Re: Do Sport Bookies Use Juju? by Sunday8650: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Accumulator is the secret. You love to accumulate multiple games in a ticket with unreasonable options that is what the bookie banks on and gives u mouth watering odds

Eg. Liverpool vs westham over 1.5
Chelsea vs Burnley. Chelsea 1x
Mancity vs Everton. over 2.5

The more the games the more the risk. But when you only play one or two games in a ticket you flipped the risk to 50/50 with the bookies

1 Like

Re: Do Sport Bookies Use Juju? by occfx: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2023
Sunday8650:
Accumulator is the secret. You love to accumulate multiple games in a ticket with unreasonable options that is what the bookie banks on and gives u mouth watering odds

Eg. Liverpool vs westham over 1.5
Chelsea vs Burnley. Chelsea 1x
Mancity vs Everton. over 2.5

The more the games the more the risk. But when you only play one or two games in a ticket you flipped the risk to 50/50 with the bookies

Even the 50/50, turn out to be 10/90 against you most times. They are always at an advantage. Right now I am bet trading based on confidence but the funny thing is I will win today and tomorrow... After that they will find a way to fail all the bets. I must discover where the secret is hiding

1 Like

Re: Do Sport Bookies Use Juju? by occfx: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Braintaf23:
I understand the concept of coincidence right, I understand the way of the universe as well. You must lose some things in life and win some things as well, but what I don’t understand is why does everyone lose 99 percent of the time only to win ones in sports betting? No matter the strategy, no matter the amount, no matter what you do really you can never beat them? If you go against your vet to counter it immediately the opposite of what you want will happen and it will happen in a way that you lose all possible outcomes? How does this happen 99 percent of the time forever?

Seriously someone explain the logic as to why it’s almost impossible to ever win from a gamble on sports bookies? Is this voodoo related, do they have a way of manipulating the universe against the general public? Because it’s not “coincidencing” at this point , looks more like dark magic

I have asked myself this question too but if na jazz, our jazz men suppose dey meet devil himself collect the sure odds... I believe is just mathematically set up gambling that is set up to give the gambler only 1% chance

(1) (Reply)

Land Dispute: 10 Indicators Of A Land Under Dispute, Part 1 / . / Pls I Nid A Loan Of 60k 2 Be Paid Bck Wit Intrst Of 10k.chieloka2000@yahoo.co.uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.