Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Force Of Death Or The Force Called Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Force Of Death Or The Force Called Death (212 Views)

Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign / Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Force Of Death Or The Force Called Death by seiyefajohn(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
THE FORCE OF DEATH OR THE FORCE CALLED DEATH

The older I get, I become less critical about life and more conscious of death. Call it demise, passing-on, late, return or the call, death is death and we all have to go one day. It is my believe that, death is God's method of regulating the world's population until the end shall come. Therefore, we can say death is a population regulatory apparatus.

It is his design that there shall be generation after generation. Older generations will phase out and fade out of existence, while the younger will come along and grow to maturity and also wether and bow at in time. Death is a divinely automated system that transports the dead from this real to the other.

In a nutshell, death is a conveyance vehicle that take(s) souls from here to there. Again permit me to liken death to a solid military force that cannot be defeated. In the history of this world, only one or two persons have been able to beat death. One is .......... and the other is..............

If any man could alter the progression or algorithm of death, if any mortal man could recalibrate the engine of death, people will stop dying and live forever. If any could, it would have been the likes of Albert Heinstein, Isaac Newton, Tesla and today Elon Musk. But no, death is unbearable. No is unacceptable to the captain of the force of death. But premature death is not our portion in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ogun Tribunal Dismisses Oguntoyinbo's Application To Change Counsel / Criminal Enterprises Control Our World / Drug Traffickers For The The Record. Drugs Has No Ethnic Coloration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.