Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) (52611 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke has been declared Governor of Osun State by Wikipedia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by garykoeman: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2023
This is travesty of justice.
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2023
Torpedo23:

Only in Nigeria will you find bad, disgusting men who feel women cannot and should not be just as terrible.

Na only man love easy money abi.

Lolzzzzz

Only in nigeria abi
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by omoredia: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2023
KingKO22:
PDP taught APC how to rig and APC have mastered the rigging methodology better than PDP πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

As for the LPDP they have been reduced to only IPOB party will forever remain IPOB party just as APGA πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

When ur stupidity go end?
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Pickmycall: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2023
This is orchestrated by both INEC chairman and APC.When election collation of results are going against APC,they will disorganised the process and call for suspension of collation to enable them manipulate results to favour the APC.
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by kelly72: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2023
That was how APC's Mr. Lyon of Bayelsa State was few years ago taking lessons on how to behave like a governor, preparatory to his illegal swearing in. But a day to inauguration, the supreme Court struck, and baba Lion fainted.
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by caleboxylic: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXhACFjdNmk

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/593662-binani-gives-acceptance-speech-after-being-illegally-declared-winner-of-adamawa-guber-election.html

Desperate woman. They declared you winner without figures and you went on air to thank the people. This shows that.you have zero integrity. To rule no be by force. If your people don't want you, allow them to elect their choice. How is this difficult for black people to understand? Blacks actually behave like baboons when it comes to power. Why are we desperate to lead?
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Kukutenla: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2023
KingKO22:
PDP taught APC how to rig and APC have mastered the rigging methodology better than PDP πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

As for the LPDP they have been reduced to only IPOB party will forever remain IPOB party just as APGA πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Nonsense talk. How did PDP teach APC how to rig?
The only election conducted by PDP with APC on the ballot, APC won.
APC already had rigging in their DNA before it was formed!
Stop fishing for idiots
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2023
D way nigeria is going now.... No comment
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Impecca(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2023
She said PMB has made history in electing the first female Governor in Nigeria.

And I ask, is PMB the one electing or is he part of Adamawa electorate

1 Like

Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Ybholy(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2023
RaptorX:
Elected that has never happened, the female governor you talking about I think was a deputy governor who finished the governor's term.

No. You’re not right here.

Anambra has gotten the first female governor.
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Zoological republic of Zoogeria! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ my South African friends don laugh una tire πŸ˜‚
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2023
Jostoman:
Baba don plan everything down before he travel to Saudi Arabia so that people will believe that he is not part of this show of Shame.

Apc cant use Adamawa governor seat to do trade by bater for the contract of printing sensitive materia for election. Binani should stop ridicule Nigeria in the eyes of the world.

So if the president wanted to rig a state, he doesn't know the appropriate persons to use?
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by creamper: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Indeed, fair northern governance they are good in politic's cool cool
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by rolams(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2023
Not well scripted. Una plan no work! Within few minutes of declaration, you don give speech!!

Those wey win real election self are not in a haste to give speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by silaswills01(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Shame on her undecided
If that's how women empowerment is
Then na scam
She's a desperate fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Jostoman: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
NairaLand must do phone verification of accounts so people can be sued for defamation and tracked...or banned. The rate at which we make shit up scares me. It is not the fake news that bother me...It is that when the real stories now come up, people would fail to believe it because fake news is not grounded as the truth. No proof, yet you accuse a man that is in Mecca performing a spiritual exercise and looped him into illegality.

did you see anybody name from my Comment.
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by LegacyB: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Taigaban:
is she the one that tell REC to announce her as winner?
Do you believe what you just typed here?
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Onyemeri: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Seriously
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by olakan22: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ybholy:
she’s not first female governor. What’s wrong with you all
You mind sharing with me?
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Ybholy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
olakan22:

You mind sharing with me?

Virginia Etiaba
Anambra State

Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by DMerciful(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
You're happy as Nigeria continues to fall
KingKO22:

Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by olakan22: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2023
grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy We are talking about an elected governor jare
Ybholy:

Virginia Etiaba
Anambra State

Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by afrika(f): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2023
KingKO22:

SOMETIMES I IMAGINE THE KIND OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLATFORM.

ANY FORMER EDUCATION OR JUST PLUG AND PLAY BY I HAVE A FONE.

ARE U A NIGERIAN?
WUD U LIKE A FUNCTIONAL STATE?
HAVE U EVER TRAVELLED OUT OF THE COUNTRY BEFORE?

UR REASONING MAKES ME FEEL ELECTION SHOULD HAVE GRADES BEFORE CASTING VOTE.
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by afrika(f): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2023
KingKO22:

SOMETIMES I IMAGINE THE KIND OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLATFORM.

ARE U A NIGERIAN?
Are u educated?
WUD U LIKE A FUNCTIONAL STATE?
HAVE U EVER TRAVELLED OUT OF THE COUNTRY BEFORE?

UR REASONING MAKES ME FEEL ELECTION SHOULD HAVE GRADES BEFORE CASTING VOTE.
Re: Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) by Ybholy(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2023
olakan22:
grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy We are talking about an elected governor jare

She was elected abi na u select her?

She contested massively though she was installed by court after some issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.