Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic (30857 Views)

Binani’s Acceptance Speech Confirms She’s Party To Illegal Declaration – Falana / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by frankyychiji(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Can you pass ordinary JAMB to study law in your weak state university, not to talk of admission into a Federal university?
Taani waray??

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by Ofunaofu: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Festus Keyamo, A once-upon-a-time human rights activist

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by DatNiggaDaz: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Stupid Advocate of Narcotics

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by meum: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
SAN
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by favor914: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
bjtinz:
Sigh. SAN indeed 😣😵
Anyone in your family attained the status of a Senior Advocate of The Supreme Court of Nigeria?

Most definitely not, or else you would have had more respect for an achievement beyond attainment by any one in your family.
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by Kanixt(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Don't be surprised Yakubu asked him to do so
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by MMWandali: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
What can one expect from a shameless advocate of Narcotics

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by Chucks13: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Uou this people has mental issues wallahi.

They declared Binani winner you kicked.

They annulled Binani winner you kicked

So what the hell is all these nonsense on NL.

Illegality my a s s....
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by favor914: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
rippa:

How is that even possible?
Finitri is leading her with 31k votes
The places they are conducting election are just 39k plus meaning she must win all the available votes to be declared winner
10LGA have been declared so far and finitri is leading her in those LGA making over 33k vote difference btw them
Just 10 more to go and the total votes there are not upto 25k

Why are u people so bent in celebrating illegality.
There no amount of alteration of the results that will give ber victory
APC Hater, like I said earlier, just delay your wailing till 9am Monday morning.

Tuesday morning you will asking for tribunal, we Pdp members turned Obidients, no gree.
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by Intrepid01(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
If INEC’s reversal of the announcement was in favour of APC, Igbos would have flooded the social media space insulting and threatening INEC Chairman. They’ll link it to the Presidential election and start wailing to the whole world about how shitty Nigeria is. Set of never-happy wailers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by dododawa1: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Once d people choice NOW d national cake eater
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by SLOVFO(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
What a shame!
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by rippa(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
APC Hater, like I said earlier, just delay your wailing till 9am Monday morning.
I used to love AC den, i fought for Oshiomole back den in 2007 in my state. Followed everything that concern them, we tot they are different until they got to the centre.
Yes i hate APC now because they represent everything evil, everything undemocratic and every thing wrong with Nigeria.
I love Nigeria and i must defend her.
People like u that hate the country and always trying to bring shame to us, enablers of evil like u will never end well.

Maybe dey will cancel the votes already declared and give it to her just to make that dull human being a governor. Lets see how 25k voters will be greater than the 33k votes differences

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by greatiyk4u(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Can you pass ordinary JAMB to study law in your weak state university, not to talk of admission into a Federal university?

Are you still a jambite?
No wonder

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by Usmanovic95(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
It's the " just woke up in the US" for me. Who is after his whereabout?

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by Princewell2012(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mpanyi:
You woke up in the US. Did you have to add that?

I thought am the only one that saw that. Imaging a whole SAN.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by favor914: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Are you still a jambite?
No wonder
Can you pass JAMB to study law?

People like you will attend teachers training college, & will still have the audacity to bring law students into that your Basketmouth?
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by SLOVFO(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Festus Keyamo, A once-upon-a-time human rights activist

shocked
Na Nigeria we dey na...many lack principles and morals in this nation. Even the so called professors that should be worthy in character and learning are nothing to write home about when it comes to principles and standing firm against irregularities and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by favor914: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
rippa:

I used to love AC den, i fought for Oshiomole back den in 2007 in my state. Followed everything that concern them, we tot they are different until they got to the centre.
Yes i hate APC now because they represent everything evil, everything undemocratic and every thing wrong with Nigeria.
I love Nigeria and i must defend her.
People like u that hate the country and always trying to bring shame to us, enablers of evil like u will never end well.

Maybe dey will cancel the votes already declared and give it to her just to make that dull human being a governor. Lets see how 25k voters will be greater than the 33k votes differences
You love Nigeria Indeed, please carry your bags after May 29th 2023 & exit Naija, until 2027, when you return to try your luck again for the political party you hope that can help achieve your imagination of dislodging your political nemesis the APC.
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by RoyalUc(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mpanyi:
You woke up in the US. Did you have to add that?

Make e pepper those of us wey no sabi road to US nah grin

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by sonofElElyon: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Islie:
The supplementary election was held on Saturday and collation was ongoing before an INEC official declared Mrs Binani the winner.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/593618-adamawa-governorship-apc-keyamo-celebrate-illegal-declaration-of-binani.html

You are not current at all.. he has acknowledged the suspension of result declaration in another tweet
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by ChrisIntegral(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Please mod move this thread to senior advocate section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by joba4luv: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
What do you expect from fraudulent people from a disaster party? From the beggining Keyamo is a fraudulent SAN. Imagine the balablue INEC fake professor declar d Tinubu by 4am as president elect his fraudulent brother declared his gf as Adamawa governor elect when coalition is still ongoing if we talk now they will begin to insult obedient I think those idiot who are against Obidients now will be coming back to their senses gradually

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by favor914: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Christian36:
See person that carrys Obi matter for head is the one acting as if he is a saint
Panama Criminal.
Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Islie:
The supplementary election was held on Saturday and collation was ongoing before an INEC official declared Mrs Binani the winner.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/593618-adamawa-governorship-apc-keyamo-celebrate-illegal-declaration-of-binani.html
IS LIKE KEYAMO IS GOING MAD

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic by favor914: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
joba4luv:
What do you expect from fraudulent people from a disaster party? From the beggining Keyamo is a fraudulent SAN
Never seen a house boy who doesn’t feel he knows more than his Oga.

Boys quarters pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty / Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.