Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election (74648 Views)

Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Caseless: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
So the okuns don't deserve to take the governorship seat? Why are you guys this self centered and egocentric, for how long do you guys want to keep enslaving them? Power should keep rotating between the igalas and ebiras only. Power should rotate amongst the three of them, it's the okuns time and dino is fortunate to be the one heading the fight. God will decide who wins at the end of the day

What you guys don't understand is, there's no ethnic group in the entire country that cede its majority influence to other ethnic groups within a state like you want the igalas to do. Tiv don't, berom don't do that, Ibibio hardly do it, ekwere hardly do it, the majority in cross rivers don't, bayelsans don't, and the only place it's a must is in Kogi State. The same Igala were in old Plateau, Kwara and Benue, they were never allowed to take their place, but where they constitute 65% of the population, they should consider.

I'm not even worried at Okun taking the seat, but I'm mad that Yahaya chose his brother after his 8 years in office - he took it from igala via Audu's death.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Oluwasheyijossy: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Caseless:

What you guys don't understand is, there's no ethnic group in the entire country that cede its majority influence to other ethnic groups within a state like you want the igalas to do. Tiv don't, berom don't do that, Ibibio hardly do it, ekwere hardly do it, the majority in cross rivers don't, bayelsans don't, and the only place it's a must is in Kogi State. The same Igala were in old Plateau, Kwara and Benue, they were never allowed to take their place, but where they constitute 65% of the population, they should consider.

I'm not even worried at Okun taking the seat, but I'm mad that Yahaya chose his brother after his 8 years in office - he took it from igala via Audu's death.
Everyone should have a shot at it, its an open battle now and i pray inec ensures this very election is conducted under a free and fair supervision and the people's choice is respected.
Yahaya Bello wants his trusted brother to help him cover his fraudulent activities.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by juman(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Why pdp didn't pick someone like Yomi Awoniyi when they knew they wanted somebody from kogi west.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Caseless: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
Everyone should have a shot at it, its an open battle now and i pray inec ensures this very election is conducted under a free and fair supervision and the people's choice is respected.
Yahaya Bello wants his trusted brother to help him cover his fraudulent activities.
I'd even like Dino to win so he can smash Yahaya in the head. Forget the issue of free and fair elections. If Yahaya is sure that would ha, he won't even attempt this brazen madness at selection. He'd use his thugs to disrupt the process at the other sides, while he and his ebira brothers write anything they like from their core 3 LGs. Do you know the turnout in 2019 governorship election was 98% in ebira land even when the national average hovers between 45 and 50%?

That's the only place everyone that registered voted. If you're familiar with his game, he's going to rig using the same pattern, unless they resist him.

Ebira is a minority in the state. He's setting a bad example and he's performed so woefully that igala can justify their hold on power.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Oluwasheyijossy: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Caseless:
I'd even like Dino to win so he can smash Yahaya in the head. Forget the issue of free and fair elections. If Yahaya is sure that would ha, he won't even attempt this brazen madness at selection. He'd use his thugs to disrupt the process at the other sides, while he and his ebira brothers write anything they like from their core 3 LGs. Do you know the turnout in 2019 governorship election was 98% in ebira land even when the national average hovers between 45 and 50%?

That's the only place everyone that registered voted. If you're familiar with his game, he's going to rig using the same pattern, unless they resist him.

Ebira is a minority in the state. He's setting a bad example and he's performed so woefully that igala can justify their hold on power.
You're right bro, he knows he has failed in all areas as a governor, this time his rigging plans will be crushed.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by ubox: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
feedthenation:
---Dino the undisputed luxury cars owner---his garage will be filled with all kinds of cars---if he becomes governor---
You mean Rolls Royse motorcade grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR / Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.