Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? (19298 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is Tomatoes Paste In Your Area? / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by nedekid: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:

Hey there.
Helloo, how you de? grin
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Niasyoung: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Don't accused APC,in my area 800 and 900
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by FarmTech(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
sylve11:
1700 here in Warri. The sellers nor dey even add muni again.

Next year sha, I will go into cassava farming by paying labourers to do the planting, clearing and harvesting for me.

cool
That is the best.
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by 198800Mam(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Johnsinia(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
APC,Buhari and Tinubu are demons sent from hell to send many Nigerians to hell but they will never succeed with the innocent righteous ones.They will only succeed to send themselves and their supporters to burn in hell.
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by MrAgbako: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Psalmspsalms:
600 for a custard paint of garri in makirdi
u dey wine?😂
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by kingsceemark(m): 3:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Icuib4cu:
Omor Nigeria tire me, here for Warri inside the same street, price ranges from (1700-1900) oil rich city indeed.

Una never seen anything yet, by the time Hausa fulanis finishes with you guys by sucking your useless oil dry, one painter of garrI go be #10,000

1 Like

Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Facelessforum1: 4:30am On Apr 18, 2023
adedayourt:
It's 650 here in Lagos

Where ? Location pls

1 Like

Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Lifewasgood: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2023
Chukazu:
Something is noticeable, the Areas where there are less agricultural production are paying more for Garri, that simply means we need to go back to farming.
That said, insecurity in the country is really impacting negatively to agro commodities
The garri we consume in the south is gotten from casava planted in the south. Inflation is the reason for the high price and it's a world wide epiedmic that has made many shops in US to stop selling eggs because the price has trippled.

Also the activities of fulani herdsmen is preventing people from going to their farms making the product scarce with high demand leading to higher prices.
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Icuib4cu: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Owologbo(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2023
Idonweak:

That's why i said the Government should do something about it. There are ways the government can help subsidise it. I am very aware that the farmers have to make their own profit but if we're being honest most farmers inflate price unnecessarily too.

To be sincere, the price of garri does not worth the stress.
apart from grinding and pressing, every other thing is manual.
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Domistar5(f): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
donnie2016:
your area please

Abia State, Obingwa
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by adedayourt(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Facelessforum1:

Where ? Location pls

badagry seme border
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by ahnie: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Hello nlfpmod,why aren't you taking my topics to frontpage?
Just curious to know.
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Orgym(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2023
olamilarks:
Anytime I hear this "let's get into farming" slogan used by our political elites, I just burst 😂. Only commercial farming can save the day at this point, not the subsistence farming of old, no child will follow you to do slave labour anymore, we're in the age of the brain over brawn!

You are on point bro. Even our Political and Business elites are into Agriculture. Mind you, no one is talking about Old system of farming here. Technology has changed the phase of Agricultural practices. All you need to do is to develop passion for it and work toward actualizing your goals. Agriculture is the panacea to sufficient food in our Nation.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by Modecaih: 4:20pm On Feb 21
FasTrack today a mudu of garri is 1000 naira in Yola,,this is unprecedented,,which way Nigeria
Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by BushDoctor123: 10:48pm On Apr 18
This tread reminds me of the garri GANG some years back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? / Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! / A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.