Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG (4810 Views)

Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Guinea Citizenship: Cocaine And Guinea-bissau - BBC / Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG by Supremos: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2023
aswani:

Why can't you people release all the information now so he knows his goose is cooked and goes away somewhere to hide in shame.

No sir, he will look for defense.

Cunning man die cunning man bury him.

Let him tell more lies so that we will keep bursting his bubbles

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG by iSense247: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:
That can't be tendered in the election tribunal because the time to file has passed. Tinubu has won this case already.
1. How come some parties were able to sue Tinubu after the time to file has passed? You know it was PDP and LP that challenged Tinubu's purported victory before, three other parties have now join them.

2. Let's say the petitions before the tribunal cannot be adjusted, what of if a citizen or a group of citizens sure Tinubu in a federal high court and pursue the case up to supreme court?
Re: Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG by iSense247: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
aswani:

I am genuinely interested, how will Obi be running an administration when Atiku came second?
It's because Obi (not the drug baron) actually came first.

But do you think the rigged figures will stand by the end of the court cases?
Re: Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG by iSense247: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The cabals wants Tinubu down, they have not given up.

It was Guinea GOVT that leaked it grin
You are right. Tinubu sees Obi has his obstacle but Aso Rock cabals are his real enemies. Before they hand over to Tinubu next month, they would have perfect his remover. Tinubu's presidency can't last.
Re: Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG by udede(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
E don happen grin grin

Same people's gazette that TINUBU's boys were rolling on the floor jubilating when they released the Obi's fake audio. grin grin

My own is just to observe what BATISTs will vomit here grin

Meanwhile I didn't know Tinubu is a citizen of Guinea[b]-CORN[/b]akry the drug zone grin grin

No wonder he loves corn so much lol

Mynd44 abi seun dey wait make heaven swallow earth before e push am go front page because Tinubu is being exposed
"Corn" akry
Re: Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG by aswani(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
iSense247:

It's because Obi (not the drug baron) actually came first.

But do you think the rigged figures will stand by the end of the court cases?

I honestly can't wait to see the real figures that will catapult the person that INEC declared as coming third, with over 2 million votes behind, to first.

I also hope he doesn't have to go through a run off after the figures have been changed as I can see PDP and APC ganging up against him if he does.

Good luck to him in his case, as they say, nothing ventured nothing gained.
Re: Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG by Obaaderemi2: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Supremos:
you don't know the amount of information at our disposal.
If he denies it, we will show the world how many times he used it to travel.

You will understand afterwards
Show us now how many times he used it to travel.
Re: Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG by ariesbull: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
izombie:
The way you people reason dey tire me. It's not about the passport but about the citizenship. If your passport expires does it mean you are no more a Nigerian?
2, Tinubu lied under oath when asked if he is a citizen to any other country aside Nigeria, he said he isn't. But it's revealed that he is also a citizen of guinea. That's perjury.
most of them in Yoruba reason like that....don't blame em

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates Aminu Bello Masari-Led Reconciliation Committee For Ondo State / FG Will Take Boko-haram Cease-fire Seriously After 30 Days / Tinubu's Billion Naira Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.