Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It (1742 Views)

Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Have Rooted It / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Rooted Phones / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It by Hboy41: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2023
[size=8pt][/size] please i need a way out. How can i make the Firstbank app to start working again. I have been using it for some years but all of a sudden it starts showing me "Root Detected" and i don't want to uninstall it cos i will lose the logins and will prompt me to start afresh. I don't want to get a new atm card cos the old one got expired.. Please help me
Re: Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It by Hboy41: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Please someone should help me 🙏🙏 with a solution to it
Re: Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It by Enskynelson(m): 6:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Hboy41:
[size=8pt][/size] please i need a way out. How can i make the Firstbank app to start working again. I have been using it for some years but all of a sudden it starts showing me "Root Detected" and i don't want to uninstall it cos i will lose the logins and will prompt me to start afresh. I don't want to get a new atm card cos the old one got expired.. Please help me
Did you buy the phone brand new? There are other apps online to help you confirm if your phone is rooted. Do a Google search and confirm if it's actually rooted.

If u have been using the app with the phone before, an update on the app may be the reason that is not detected on your phone.
Re: Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It by Simeony007(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2023
Run the root checker on your phone to know if it's rooted.

You can download android emulator to run whatever apps on your phone. It works like your phone too but in a separate space without affecting your phone data.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It by Hboy41: 4:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Enskynelson:
Did you buy the phone brand new? There are other apps online to help you confirm if your phone is rooted. Do a Google search and confirm if it's actually rooted.

If u have been using the app with the phone before, an update on the app may be the reason that is not detected on your phone.

I bought the phone brand new and i have been using same app on the same phone. I have checked with many apps to confirm if it is rooted but all the results came back NEGATIVE.. I don't know where to get older version of that Firstbank app.. My Access app is working perfectly.. I don't know why the Firstbank app is not working.. Thou it was showing sign of dis root stuff but dat period i had to always restart my phone, turn off the internet connection before launching the Firstbank app but now, none of those steps is working..
Re: Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It by Hboy41: 4:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Simeony007:
Run the root checker on your phone to know if it's rooted.

You can download android emulator to run whatever apps on your phone. It works like your phone too but in a separate space without affecting your phone data.

If i download Android emulator, i will require starting afresh which will require getting an atm card which i don't want to for that particular account cos since d old one got expired, i didn't want to renew it, was just using the app to transact
Re: Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It by Simeony007(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Hboy41:

If i download Android emulator, i will require starting afresh which will require getting an atm card which i don't want to for that particular account cos since d old one got expired, i didn't want to renew it, was just using the app to transact
then you're not ready? How do you web transactions with out it

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Laptop For Sale At Computer Village / Latest Sony Ericsson Tm506 and LG CU720(Shine) For Sale! / Very Clean Nokia E71 For Sale (white Colour) With Assesories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.