Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

"I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) (2068 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2023
I was happier when i was poor - says Senegalese American singer Akon

Take a listen and please share your opinions in the comment section!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrILaXEJB4l/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM-QaHF3qtk

2 Shares

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by Kudman: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Lies

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by SeeItSayIt: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Mmmm, mystery of life.

Though poverty should never be admired for it's a curse.

Our God is rich in glory & have every good things in abundance, the earth is His & the fullness thereof, therefore, it's important we shouldn't lack any good thing legally & appropriately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by Shedrack777: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2023
bloody liar

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by naijapikin2(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2023
The irony of life.

Some wouldn't mind exchanging that their poverty for your wealth and giving you their happiness.

But happiness cannot be bought.

Let's just pray the wealth doesn't come with what will steal our happiness.

Ciao
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by jaeyking(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2023
Some have money and are not happy
Some are happy and have no money

We are happy and can afford what we want

Is very underestimated
ThankGod for every phase of your life
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2023
True Happiness is not found in earthly accomplishments and treasures.
True Happiness is not found in earthly fame and gains

True Happiness is rooted in JESUS Christ.
Everything you need in life is available in JESUS Christ.
The earth is the Lord and everything in it.
When you try to get these things in Isolation of GOD, you end up in sorrows, depression and lack of true joy and Happiness.

Root your life in JESUS Christ. Live according to HIS word. Invole HIM in your doings.

The Blessings of God, it makes rich and adds no sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by madridguy(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Akon should first relocate to the poorest country on earth let see how happy he will become.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by JASONjnr(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Nobody can ever be happy with poverty..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by IamDietiesGod: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Why would I be poor and still be happy....

Besides, these are part of lies poor people tell themselves; Even though I am not rich, thank God I am not on sick bed (lies);

Who said you can't be rich and live a healthy life void of any terminal sickness or disease at the same time (just saying).

(Life is not straight or fair: there are poor folks, a lots, that are unhappy. And there are wealthy folks [I won't say many, because I only know some] that are happy....)...

One thing I am sure is, happiness is neither entirely free nor is it entirely purchasable.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by suckmedownthere(f): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2023
naijapikin2:
The irony of life.

Some wouldn't mind exchanging that their poverty for your wealth and giving you their happiness.

But happiness cannot be bought.

Let's just pray the wealth doesn't come with what will steal our happiness.

Ciao
That's the most common issue they trade their happiness with wealth and still die and leave the wealth to decay....
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by Ologundudu2020: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2023
suckmedownthere:

That's the most common issue they trade their happiness with wealth and still die and leave the wealth to decay....

And a poor man won’t also live long except he’s not poor. Akon lying jerk
After enjoying all the luxuries of life.

Akon my best musician, name any of his song, I will sing it all down to the later with him. A man with meaningful and powerful lyrics but I disagreed with him on this. Poor never smiles
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by naijapikin2(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2023
suckmedownthere:

true...

The good book says "the blessings of God it maketh rich and adds no sorrow to it"
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by suckmedownthere(f): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

And a poor man won’t also live long except he’s not poor. Akon lying jerk
After enjoying all the luxuries of life.

Akon my best musician, name any of his song, I will sing it all down to the later with him. A man with meaningful and powerful lyrics but I disagreed with him on this. Poor never smiles
Not poor really but contentment
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2023
suckmedownthere:

Not poor really but contentment

🤝
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by Rokiat(f): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
He’s right but people with no money wouldn’t understand. Money don’t buy happiness but it makes life easier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by poshestmina(f): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wealth that comes with peace of mind is what I pray for...
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by iHateFraudsters: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Does he know it's very easy to go from poor to rich than from rich to poor?
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by AndroidAI(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
With more money comes more responsibilities and problems. If not managed properly you will end up depressed. Still, wealth is better than poverty.
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
He's speaking from personal experience tongue
JASONjnr:
Nobody can ever be happy with poverty..

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by Diego35M: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I was happier when i was poor - says Senegalese American singer Akon

Take a listen and please share your opinions in the comment section!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrILaXEJB4l/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM-QaHF3qtk

Be strong
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by BeanmanX(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Akon is yarning dust these days, how can someone be ever happy to be poor?
Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by OgaTheTop2: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
More money...more wahala.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Happier When I Was Poor" Akon (pic/video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
He’s right but people with no money wouldn’t understand. Money don’t buy happiness but it makes life easier.

And an easier life is bad because?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Funniest Actors In America? / Picture Of Whizz Khaliffa's Wifey, Amber Rose Getting Too Close To A Journalist. / Marine Cpl Rips 50 Cent For Wearing Dress Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.