Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Girl - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Girl (301 Views)

Peak Chocolate Set To Create Memorable Experiences For Families! / Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Girl by TitoCharles(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2023
For those who are of my time, as a young boy most of us had a huge crush on that fine girl that comes up on Saturday mornings , during Cadbury Breakfast show, the Eclairs advert, that girl that talks and ends the ad saying 'and there's only one place its gonna be...in my mouth..so go get yours now'... abeg where that babe? she go be full woman now!
Re: Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Girl by dawnomike(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2023
TitoCharles:
For those who are of my time, as a young boy most of us had a huge crush on that fine girl that comes up on Saturday mornings , during Cadbury Breakfast show, the Eclairs advert, that girl that talks and ends the ad saying 'and there's only one place its gonna be...in my mouth..so go get yours now'... abeg where that babe? she go be full woman now!
That babe is now a grandmother grin

(1) (Reply)

Mugen, Jin, Fuu / How ‘black Panther’ Defines Success For Fathers / Artists, Filmmakers, Actors And Actresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.