Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Congratulates Edo State Governor And Elected Member Of The Edha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Congratulates Edo State Governor And Elected Member Of The Edha (168 Views)

Miss Nigeria 2023: Shaibu Congratulates Edo-born Sectra Okundaye / John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany / Saraki Appoints Earl Osaro Onaiwu His Liaison Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Congratulates Edo State Governor And Elected Member Of The Edha by Sexygallant: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2023
I would like to congratulate Edo State Executive Governor Godwin Obaseki, the Edo PDP leadership, and the newly elected members of the Edo House of Assembly on their victory in the main and supplementary elections.

Despite the unsettling and complicated political makeup of Edo State, our party succeeded by winning the necessary majority, protecting our state from unnecessary diversions from chaos mongers.

These results speak for themselves, and they are a vote of confidence in the leadership of our great party, led by the affable Governor.

I sincerely applaud the excellent people of Edo State for not succumbing to the intrigues of propagandists and for their faith in the PDP.

I'd like to use this medium to urge new members elect, of whom I believe to be people of high character and conscience, not to be sidetracked by election victories and instead to focus squarely on excellent representation and good governance for the sake of our beautiful state and people.

The Governor's dedication to excellent administration, human capital, and infrastructure development has not wavered. As a result, we must all offer him the encouragement he needs to finish strong.

I once again congratulate the newly elected members of the Edo State House of Assembly, as the people of Edo eagerly await a robust and meaningful collaboration between the state legislature and the executive.

Hon. Osaro-Onaiwu Jnr.

Re: Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Congratulates Edo State Governor And Elected Member Of The Edha by Jostoman: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Congratulation Obaseki

(1) (Reply)

10th Nass Speakership,: Five House Of Reps-elect Root For Wase. / Tinubu Asks Police To Probe ‘all That Transpired’ In Adamawa Guber Poll / Let's Soar High With RT. Hon Leke Abejide For Good Governance In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.