Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Help: Skin Rash In A Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Skin Rash In A Baby (260 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / What Is The Name Of This Skin Rash On This Baby / I Need Me A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Skin Rash In A Baby by mabeni(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hello Everyone!

My 1year Old son has this skin infection right from 3month.
We've been to hospital times without number and have used varieties of drugs. It goes and comes back few weeks after.

The last time we went to The hospital, test was ran on him and we were told he had infection of the blood. We were given some antibiotics...it cured it but it's back now.

Note: it itches him in the night and when sleeping and the rashes are only on his legs...not on any other parts of his body.

Please,could you recommend us any drug? He's a Year and 3months Old.

Re: Help: Skin Rash In A Baby by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Visit a pharmacy or the nearest clinic.
Re: Help: Skin Rash In A Baby by izzou(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
It could be the water or the soap or the baby cream.

His skin is reacting to something

Try another hospital or pharmacy

(1) (Reply)

Ceiling Fan And Kitchen Cabinet For Sale / Tribute To My Teacher, Mr. Wale Ologunde- By Wole Alawode / Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.