Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. (2290 Views)

Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / AFCON 2019: Ighalo, Mane, Mahrez Make CAF Best XI [full List] / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Sizwezi: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You don’t get the point bro. I am not saying U20 & Olympics are relevant. I am simply pointing how well he has done for Argentina from junior to senior level.

If doing it in different leagues was a yardstick, there would have been no debate between Pele and Maradona. This narrative does not really hold water to many football fans, players, coaches and media. It was coined by Ronaldo fans to score some points.

Both players had their eras in the competition. Between 2009-2015, Messi was ahead. Ronaldo took charge when Madrid won treble. I am not in anyway disputing Ronaldo’s exploit in UCL. I am just saying both players have almost equal achievements in the competition.

You lots like to make mention of u20 and Olympics . All I said was that between both of them, that has never been and would never be used as bragging rights , so it’s as good as not mentioning it. Did you see me discredit Copa America or try to downplay it ?

Pele and Maradona , was a different era. Each era would definitely bring a different dimension to the game. For Pele it was more about National team Prowess . Maradona added National team and Club football . Ronaldo and Messi did both and also did it for longer periods . Prior to the Ronaldo vs Messi debate, in all truth and honesty, no one really took assist serious, not until Messi fans began to use it as a very important statistics. As Roy Keane said, since when did they start equating assist to goals ? Please don’t come and say he is a Ronaldo fan boy, because same Roy Keane praised Messi in the World Cup and even went as far as saying he was the best player of the World Cup. The narrative of playing in a different league, adapting and getting high numbers had always been discussed due to the argument of which league was stronger and better. Weather, style of play, tackles, team mates, etc have always been factors , in which Ronaldo conquered.

Ronaldo has more records and is widely considered as the UCL king. It’s that simple.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Beverlyjean(f): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sizwezi:

My friend, I never said it was dead, I said it’s not as intense as it used to be, which is a fact. They both have played beautiful football, created, matched and surpassed records, which both fans can brag about any day, any time. Prior to December 2022, the argument was still as hot as fire until Messi lifted the World Cup. The truth is, for what they have both achieved in football, lifting the World Cup was the icing on the cake they both desired. The World Cup is the peak of football. Between both, you can talk Balon d’or , Golden boots, UCL, league trophies, etc. but for one we can’t talk about the World Cup. Hence, the edge Messi has over Ronaldo. Till Ronaldo wins the World Cup, Messi would always have the edge !!

And I stand by what I said... u can't use the WC to judge both players because Argentina and Portugal ain't on the same level... just like saying Rashford is better than kane just because he plays for Manchester United that are more likely to win trophies ... in other words , we should also accept that David Villa was a better striker than lewandowski all because he's Spaniard ... if u wanna compare players accurately, use teams that are on par , teams that are on same level ... Giroud can never be on kane level... unfortunately for kane , he hasn't joined a top team that wud hv shown how skilled he is .... so because salah plays for Egypt, we should now accept that lukaku is better than him cos Belgium is a bigger footballing nation... ok, let's also say Alvarez is better than Halaand , as he is a WC winner , but Halaand that will never win the WC will bench him at City for life ... understand my point here ... WC can't be used to judge players because some fantastic players unfortunately plays for weak teams and there is nothing they can do about it...if its club football, u can get urself a better team if u are very talented . If club football rules applied with country , whereby countries can select players that they want from any country, Ronaldo, Messi, lewandowski, salah , Shevchenko wud all have been WC winners years ago ... mbappe is a WC winner cos he plays for France, but has never won the champions league, de Lima never won the champions league cos he played for teams that were not capable of winning it at that time ( inter and barca) ..but won the WC twice cos he played for Brazil.. if he were Colombian or Chileans, he wud never had won any WC or even played in the final ... the advantage Messi had over Ronaldo at the WC is that Messi plays for a top football nation that have always been capable of winning the WC ...
Wud u also say Roger Miller was better than George Weah cos Weah never won an international trophy or played in the WC ??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lmao@ the emboldened. That your question is a massive uppercut to Pendulums.

Wetin be Evra? Imagine playing with a best eleven so good that it could not even accommodate almighty Ozil and Di Maria wey dey supply sweetest assists on a plate for Alhaji.

Awon Pendu has been playing with deadwoods all his career in the mud grin

The usual "Modric and Kroos are better than Xavi and Iniesta". Point out that Messi is better than Ronaldo, then you have "Messi is not better, but he had a better midfield support than Ronaldo". Ronaldo fangirls are the most confused and deluded bunch.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Gamesmart: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

And I stand by what I said... u can't use the WC to judge both players because Argentina and Portugal ain't on the same level... just like saying Rashford is better than kane just because he plays for Manchester United that are more likely to win trophies ... in other words , we should also accept that David Villa was a better striker than lewandowski all because he's Spaniard ... if u wanna compare players accurately, use teams that are on par , teams that are on same level ... Giroud can never be on kane level... unfortunately for kane , he hasn't joined a top team that wud hv shown how skilled he is .... so because salah plays for Egypt, we should now accept that lukaku is better than him cos Belgium is a bigger footballing nation... ok, let's also say Alvarez is better than Halaand , as he is a WC winner , but Halaand that will never win the WC will bench him at City for life ... understand my point here ... WC can't be used to judge players because some fantastic players unfortunately plays for weak teams and there is nothing they can do about it...if its club football, u can get urself a better team if u are very talented . If club football rules applied with country , whereby countries can select players that they want from any country, Ronaldo, Messi, lewandowski, salah , Shevchenko wud all have been WC winners years ago ... mbappe is a WC winner cos he plays for France, but has never won the champions league, de Lima never won the champions league cos he played for teams that were not capable of winning it at that time ( inter and barca) ..but won the WC twice cos he played for Brazil.. if he were Colombian or Chileans, he wud never had won any WC or even played in the final ... the advantage Messi had over Ronaldo at the WC is that Messi plays for a top football nation that have always been capable of winning the WC ...
Wud u also say Roger Miller was better than George Weah cos Weah never won an international trophy or played in the WC ??

You have finally returned after running away for weeks when Messi won WC? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your asss ran away for 3 whole months abi? You were in depression and no fit show face? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please explain to us how Portugal is not on the same level as Argentina?

Utter rubbish! You have no shame at all!

The Portuguese team to the WC is even more star-packed than Argentine team.

Lets look at the prominent first team players:

Martinez < Patricio

Romero < Dias
Acuna < Cancelo
Molina < Danilo
Acuna < Guerreiro
Tagliafico < Dalot
Otamendi < Pepe

De Paul = Neves
Mac Allister < Vitinha
Peredes = Joao Mario
Gomez < Otavio
Correa < Nunes

Di Maria = Bernardo Silva
Dybala = Bruno Fernandes
Lautaro Martinez > Joao Felix
Alvarez = Rafeal Leao
Messi > Ronaldo

So what nonsense are you talking about when you claim Portugal was not at the same level? grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see the magical difference in the teams was just that Argentina had Messi because Lautaro Martinez did not even show up in any match?

Messi closed all that advantage Portugal had. cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gamesmart:

You have finally returned after running away for weeks when Messi won WC? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your asss ran away for 3 whole months abi? You were in depression and no fit show face? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please explain to us how Portugal is not on the same level as Argentina?

Utter rubbish! You have no shame at all!

The Portuguese team to the WC is even more star-packed than Argentine team.

Lets look at the prominent first team players:

Martinez < Patricio

Romero < Dias
Acuna < Cancelo
Molina < Danilo
Acuna < Guerreiro
Tagliafico < Dalot
Otamendi < Pepe

De Paul = Neves
Mac Allister < Vitinha
Peredes = Joao Mario
Gomez < Otavio
Correa < Nunes

Di Maria = Bernardo Silva
Dybala = Bruno Fernandes
Lautaro Martinez > Joao Felix
Alvarez = Rafeal Leao
Messi > Ronaldo

So what nonsense are you talking about when you claim Portugal was not at the same level? grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see the magical difference in the teams was just that Argentina had Messi because Lautaro Martinez did not even show up in any match?

Messi closed all that advantage Portugal had. cool

I really don't understand how u guys reason.... u are throwing names, but I said footballing nation... try to think smart for once ... when Belgium or the Dutch had lots of celebrated stars dint mean teams like Italy, Germany or France weren't beating them whenever they were paired
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Gamesmart: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I really don't understand how u guys reason.... u are throwing names, but I said footballing nation... try to think smart for once ... when Belgium or the Dutch had lots of celebrated stars dint mean teams like Italy, Germany or France weren't beating them whenever they were paired

Your IQ is low.

"Footballing nation history is more important in winning a tournament than the playing squad you bring" is now your argument?

How can you be this daft? That is "thinking smart" in your world?

You have mental health issues ni?

If footballing nation is judgement of success, then your ass can as well declare now that Messi is far greater than Ronaldo since he comes from a "better footballing nation".

Lets use your own moronic framework to nail you!

You better run for another 3 months!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by OJEEMAH(m): 4:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Sizwezi:

You lots like to make mention of u20 and Olympics . All I said was that between both of them, that has never been and would never be used as bragging rights , so it’s as good as not mentioning it. Did you see me discredit Copa America or try to downplay it ?

Pele and Maradona , was a different era. [b]Each era would definitely bring a different dimension to the game. [/b]For Pele it was more about National team Prowess . Maradona added National team and Club football . Ronaldo and Messi did both and also did it for longer periods . Prior to the Ronaldo vs Messi debate, in all truth and honesty, no one really took assist serious, not until Messi fans began to use it as a very important statistics. [b] As Roy Keane said, since when did they start equating assist to goals [/b]Please don’t come and say he is a Ronaldo fan boy, because same Roy Keane praised Messi in the World Cup and even went as far as saying he was the best player of the World Cup. The narrative of playing in a different league, adapting and getting high numbers had always been discussed due to the argument of which league was stronger and better. Weather, style of play, tackles, team mates, etc have always been factors , in which Ronaldo conquered.

Ronaldo has more records and is widely considered as the UCL king. It’s that simple.

Your argument is flawed. Stop contradicting yourself bro.

In a bid to justify your narrative about Ronaldo playing in different leagues, you claimed each eras have added different dimensions to the game. Let’s assume you are right. You should also acknowledge the fact that assists is part of modern day football just like tackles, saves and aerial duels.

Like it or not, assist had absolutely nothing to do with Messi fans. It’s been a huge part of the game before Messi and Ronaldo began their careers.

The much talked about 2002/2003 season of Thierry Henry was not just about the 24goals he scored but also the 20 assists he provided as a center forward.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Zwanzig: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Gamesmart:

Beverlyjean, you dey crase.

Na me you wan foool with your second account.

The stupid content of the post and how you dey insult you mother and lineage, exposed it is someone with your IQ.
ibu ezigbo anu mpama. Nwa ofeke.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Gamesmart: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Zwanzig:
ibu ezigbo anu mpama. Nwa ofeke.

Why you dey talk about your mother, beverly?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Gamesmart:

Your IQ is low.

"Footballing nation history is more important in winning a tournament than the playing squad you bring" is now your argument?

How can you be this daft? That is "thinking smart" in your world?

You have mental health issues ni?

If footballing nation is judgement of success, then your ass can as well declare now that Messi is far greater than Ronaldo since he comes from a "better footballing nation".

Lets use your own moronic framework to nail you!

You better run for another 3 months!

U and ur generational are dumb ass fools ... u will always remain a fool without IQ ... go and argue with monkeys that's were u and ur family belong
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Gamesmart: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U and ur generational are dumb ass fools ... u will always remain a fool without IQ ... go and argue with monkeys that's were u and ur family belong

You have decided to comeback with your normal ID? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You thought you could distract me with your other account because you knew you were cornered and could not respond to the team facts I gave you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I say run for a year. Your stupidity has been exposed over and over again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have been shamed repeatedly for saying the 5th greatest player of all time is the GOAT!

Sense don bypass you for a long time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Gamesmart:

You have decided to comeback with your normal ID? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You thought you could distract me with your other account because you knew you were cornered and could not respond to the team facts I gave you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I say run for a year. Your stupidity has been exposed over and over again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have been shamed repeatedly for saying the 5th greatest player of all time is the GOAT!

Sense don bypass you for a long time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ronaldo
Pele
Maradona
De Lima
Penalssi

Only monkeys like u think one penalty merchant is number 1... fake fraud that has destroyed psg , he thinks champions league is run by Fifa that will b dashing him penalties to progress 😂😂

But empty unchins like u can never hv the IQ to understand, well as a sub human with the brain of a monkey , I dint expect anything different
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Gamesmart: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo
Pele
Maradona
De Lima
Penalssi

Only monkeys like u think one penalty merchant is number 1... fake fraud that has destroyed psg , he thinks champions league is run by Fifa that will b dashing him penalties to progress 😂😂

But empty unchins like u can never hv the IQ to understand, well as a sub human with the brain of a monkey , I dint expect anything different

You are mentally-ill.

So why did Penaldo struggle to win the WC with a stronger team while the GOAT was carrying his weaker team to be CHAMPIONS? grin grin grin

And why did you run like a biiiatch for 3 months after Messi was made King of the World? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Under what rock were you hiding? grin grin grin grin grin

Abi na Sambisa you ran to like madman? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are mentally-ill.

So why did Penaldo struggle to win the WC with a stronger team while the GOAT was carrying his weaker team to be CHAMPIONS? grin grin grin

And why did you run like a biiiatch for 3 months after Messi was made King of the World? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Under what rock were you hiding? grin grin grin grin grin

Abi na Sambisa you ran to like madman? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Weaker team...reason y he needed 6 penalties in 6 different games to win it.... a WC record ... e reach champions league, he tot it was still the WC where he needs penalties to progress 😂🤣😂
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Gamesmart: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Weaker team...reason y he needed 6 penalties in 6 different games to win it.... a WC record ... e reach champions league, he tot it was still the WC where he needs penalties to progress 😂🤣😂

Messi won Player of the Tournament.

What did Penaldo do at the WC apart from diving for penalty against small Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us please. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Gamesmart: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Here is a 16 year old child making more sense than you:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7241662#post97465523

He does not need to run away for 3 months. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by Sizwezi: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Your argument is flawed. Stop contradicting yourself bro.

In a bid to justify your narrative about Ronaldo playing in different leagues, you claimed each eras have added different dimensions to the game. Let’s assume you are right. You should also acknowledge the fact that assists is part of modern day football just like tackles, saves and aerial duels.

Like it or not, assist had absolutely nothing to do with Messi fans. It’s been a huge part of the game before Messi and Ronaldo began their careers.

The much talked about 2002/2003 season of Thierry Henry was not just about the 24goals he scored but also the 20 assists he provided as a center forward.

No it’s not flawed neither am I contradicting myself.

I have not said assist is not part of modern football. What I said was that, it wasn’t so important in the past as it is now! It only became more relevant when Messi fans decided to use it as bragging right. I brought this up in response to you claiming we coined the “ playing in different league argument”. My point ? The ability to play in different leagues and excel had always been a discussion since day 1. We didn’t coin it.

Henry’s 20 assists wasn’t as popular or much discussed than his goals and dribbles from the left flank down to the post. Most especially in that Highbury stadium.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by OJEEMAH(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Sizwezi:

No it’s not flawed neither am I contradicting myself.

I have not said assist is not part of modern football. What I said was that, it wasn’t so important in the past as it is now! It only became more relevant when Messi fans decided to use it as bragging right. I brought this up in response to you claiming we coined the “ playing in different league argument”. My point ? The ability to play in different leagues and excel had always been a discussion since day 1. We didn’t coin it.

Henry’s 20 assists wasn’t as popular or much discussed than his goals and dribbles from the left flank down to the post. Most especially in that Highbury stadium.

still wrong💯

Assist did not become relevant cos of Messi fans. You can chose to lie or deny it but deep down, you know assist was an integral part before Messi became a regular in 2006.

Goals and dribbles? This is absolutely ridiculous!!

I wonder where you got goals and dribbles cos 9 out of every 10 articles about Henry’s spectacular season was more about his 24goals and 20assists.

Assists produced goals and match winners but dribbles didn’t.

Henry didn’t score the highest number of goals in a single league season but his 20 assists made it one of the best individual achievements in premier league history.

A record Fabregas tried and failed to break with 18 assists. Ozil did same with 19 assists while KDB equaled with 20 assists but couldn’t break it.

In my 25years of actively watching football, I have never seen where dribbles is placed ahead of assists.

Why didn’t Okocha win PFA award ahead of Henry, Terry and Gerrard with all his dribbles?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by ThierryJay: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2023
OJEEMAH:
still wrong💯

Assist did not become relevant cos of Messi fans. You can chose to lie or deny it but deep down, you know assist was an integral part before Messi became a regular in 2006.

Goals and dribbles? This is absolutely ridiculous!!

I wonder where you got goals and dribbles cos 9 out of every 10 articles about Henry’s spectacular season was more about his 24goals and 20assists.

Assists produced goals and match winners but dribbles didn’t.

Henry didn’t score the highest number of goals in a single league season but his 20 assists made it one of the best individual achievements in premier league history.

A record Fabregas tried and failed to break with 18 assists. Ozil did same with 19 assists while KDB equaled with 20 assists but couldn’t break it.

In my 25years of actively watching football, I have never seen where dribbles is placed ahead of assists.

Why didn’t Okocha win PFA award ahead of Henry, Terry and Gerrard with all his dribbles?

Nice comeback. Imagine someone who claims to know football well saying assists were not considered important before Messi. Hian!

I still remember AC Milan vs Real Madrid UCL match 2002/2003. Shevchenko scored the winning goal but all the media talk was about Rui Costa's sensational assist to Shevy that split the Madrid defence and decided a tight game.

Maradona's assist in WC final 86 vs W.Germany was more acclaimed than the goal itself scored by Burruchaga.

Ronaldinho's assist vs Milan UCL 05/06 SF twisting Gattuso in and out was more celebrated than Guily that scored the goal.

Zidane's assist to Henry vs Brazil in WC 2006 QF outshined Henry's goal in the media.

Dem plenty, Kaka's assist to Inzaghi UCL final 07 vs Liverpool, Kanu's assist to John Utaka vs Cameroon Nations cup 04, Maradona's assist to Canniggia vs Brazil in Italia 90, were all more popular than the goals themselves.

It's then ridiculous to say assists were not rated prior to Messi. Such ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by OJEEMAH(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2023
ThierryJay:

Nice comeback. Imagine someone who claims to know football well saying assists were not considered important before Messi. Hian!

I still remember AC Milan vs Real Madrid UCL match 2002/2003. Shevchenko scored the winning goal but all the media talk was about Rui Costa's sensational assist to Shevy that split the Madrid defence and decided a tight game.

Maradona's assist in WC final 86 vs W.Germany was more acclaimed than the goal itself scored by Burruchaga.

Ronaldinho's assist vs Milan UCL 05/06 SF twisting Gattuso in and out was more celebrated than Guily that scored the goal.

Zidane's assist to Henry vs Brazil in WC 2006 QF outshined Henry's goal in the media.

Dem plenty, Kaka's assist to Inzaghi UCL final 07 vs Liverpool, Kanu's assist to John Utaka vs Cameroon Nations cup 04, Maradona's assist to Canniggia vs Brazil in Italia 90, were all more popular than the goals themselves.

It's then ridiculous to say assists were not rated prior to Messi. Such ignorance.
Apt!

Inorder to score cheap points, you see them coming up with ridiculous lines.

I couldn’t help but laugh when he said, 2001/2002 was about Henry’s goals and dribbles and not goals and assists.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by ThierryJay: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Apt!

Inorder to score cheap points, you see them coming up with ridiculous lines.

I couldn’t help but laugh when he said, 2001/2002 was about Henry’s goals and dribbles and not goals and assists.

Na how you go take know Messi-Ronaldo boomers be that.

Henry that year till 2004 was the hottest striker in the world, both for his scoring and creative capabilities.

Na that Henry comment expose him yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by OJEEMAH(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

Na how you go take know Messi-Ronaldo boomers be that.

Henry that year till 2004 was the hottest striker in the world, both for his scoring and creative capabilities.

Na that Henry comment expose him yansh.
😂😂😂😂

But you no lie sha. Na Henry comment expose am💯

No mind penaldians jare, them think say football start 2008

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by GuyFawkes7: 5:48pm On May 31, 2023
sleek214:
Ikeja ko Obalende ni
Saw what u did there comrade 🤭😏
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Picks The Best XI Players He Has Played With. by ugwuadudave(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2023
Modric-Case-kroos is better than xavi-sergio-iniesta...ramos over puyol, benzema over suarez

But somehow, messi played with better teammates grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa's Political Appointment As Super Eagles Captain. / No Amount Of Blood Money Can Pay What Psg Is Going To Pay Neymar / Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.