Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child (531 Views)

Woman Sold Her 18-Month-Old Baby ₦600,000 To Pay Bank Loan In Ogun / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by alagbawitv(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
33 YEARS OLD WOMAN ARRESTED FOR SELLING HER 18 MONTHS OLD CHILD.

A 33 years old woman Olaide Adekunle has been arrested by men of Ogun state Police Command for selling her 18 months old baby at the rate of #600,000 to yet to be identified buyer.

The suspect was arrested following a complain lodged at Sango divisional headquarters by the woman's husband, one Nureni Rasaq, who reported that his wife, Olaide Adekunle, left home to Lagos on the 15th of March 2023 with their baby girl by name Moridiat Rasaq, but returned home without the baby.

He stated further that all efforts to know what happened to the baby proved abortive as the woman was unable to give any reasonable account of whereabout of the said baby.

Upon the report, the DPO Sango division, CSP Dahiru Saleh, detailed his detectives to go after the said woman, and she was promptly arrested.

On interrogation, the suspect confessed that she has sold the baby to someone in Lagos at the rate of six hundred thousand naira (#600,000).

When asked the reason for her action, she stated that she borrowed money from a microfinance bank, and when she was unable to pay back the money, the bank agents started dragging her and threatening to deal decisively with her. It was consequence upon this that she ran to Lagos and started hawking sachet water.

It was while hawking that she met a man who introduced her to the woman that eventually bought the child in Lagos .
Meanwhile the acting Commissioner of Police, DCP Babakura Muhammed, has directed that the suspect be transferred to State Criminal Investigation Departments for further investigation and possible recovery of the baby.

Re: 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by TemplarLandry: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Look at her demonic left breast. grin
Re: 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by Melonsmasher: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Look at her demonic left breast. grin
Bad child, na only breast ya eye see

2 Likes

Re: 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by EriMma1: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
This one 33? I don't even know where to place her age wise? She looks confusing.

The hardship is biting hard seriously.

1 Like

Re: 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by Saga16: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
She should be assessed for her mental capacity.

She looks off.

1 Like

Re: 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by Blingblings(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
A very ugly woman in all ramifications... Even the right breast cheat the left one sad angry angry
Re: 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by advanceDNA: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Saga16:
She should be assessed for her mental capacity.

She looks off.

She ddnt go and slap soldier...
Or jump inside the lagoon...
But Her mental capacity understand money and she was able to locate the right pple that buys..... if i hear she looks off...

Make them carry go prison rest her greedy amd wickedness mindset with watery beans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by sreamsense: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
This kind of crime is rare case in South west. Believe me by the time the baby is traced, the man and the woman she sold the baby to must come from land of the rising crime. Either man or woman or both must come from developer's land just too sure. If it doesn't look like I am thinking now, remind me here; I will put down N5000k credit here for first loader to load. It is too sure, but believe me; it may not be as I am thinking because I am not God. I only based my fact on statistics and frequent occurrences. If it doesn't look as I said, I pay N5k credit compensation here. Once the two are caught and you confirm their names from reliable sources, remind me to redeem my promise
Re: 33 Years Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her 18 Months Old Child by chigator2: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
sreamsense:
This kind of crime is rare case in South west. Believe me by the time the baby is traced, the man and the woman she sold the baby to must come from land of the rising crime. Either man or woman or both must come from developer's land just too sure. If it doesn't look like I am thinking now, remind me here; I will put down N5000k credit here for first loader to load. It is too sure, but believe me; it may not be as I am thinking because I am not God. I only based my fact on statistics and frequent occurrences. If it doesn't look as I said, I pay N5k credit compensation here. Once the two are caught and you confirm their names from reliable sources, remind me to redeem my promise

I guess this crime is rare but harvesting heads is more common. You guys are fockking dirty people. Go online and check 2 or 3 years ago the current speaker of Osun state assembly was caught bathing naked in the market square with soap that was probably prepared with human head. Stinking fools

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrested Married Inspector Who Shot And Killed His Girlfriend In Ghana / Video Of Seun Kuti In Handcuffs At The Police Station (Vid) / How Can I Recover My Funds Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.