Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Are Lagos Restaurants Doing Too Much? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are Lagos Restaurants Doing Too Much? (455 Views)

Are Lagos Roads And Traffic Stopping You From Having Fresh Foodstuff And Soups / 5 Overrated Lagos Restaurants That Use Gimmicks To Sell / 10 Best Chinese Restaurants In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Lagos Restaurants Doing Too Much? by SHUgarden: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is just a question for the house.
With everything that has trended online in the past couple of months.
Do you think Lagos restaurants just do too much, from the prices to the rules to the service?
which do you like and which do you not like?

and while you're here, let me plug in my favorite restaurant. grin It's called Shu Garden (it's a Chinese restaurant), located at no 46, Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA. You would love everything about it. from the place to the food to the service. Let me know if you've visited and how it was. wink

see you in the comments cheesy
Re: Are Lagos Restaurants Doing Too Much? by Wodu89: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
I think many Lagos restaurants do too much. In terms of rules and regulations. Especially the ones round Issac gra axis

2 Likes

Re: Are Lagos Restaurants Doing Too Much? by SHUgarden: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
What rules have you heard or seen that is just unneccessary?
Wodu89:
I think many Lagos restaurants do too much. In terms of rules and regulations. Especially the ones round Issac gra axis

(1) (Reply)

Food Budget For A Wedding Of 250 Guests / Religion Things / Benson Idahosa Varsity Faults NAFDAC On Clearance To Consume Fanta, Sprite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.