Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. (225 Views)

My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists / I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice / Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Christo9ja: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
I thank you lord for blessing me with a new born baby girl.
The issue I have now is that my wife delivered through caesarean section operation and I'm running around to rise money to pay for the balance of the operation. It 250k and I have been able to rise 140k.i really need the help of kind nigerias to please help me with support. She gave birth at newgate hospital 59 Lagos Rd, Ikorod Lagos,if you wish to meet me and my family or you can donate to
Christopher
Uba
May God almighty grant you all your heart desires with abundant blessings and everything you touch will turn to Gold.
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Hollybratt(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Don't let me curse you this aftertoon.
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Amethystss: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hollybratt:

Why will you curse him?
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Hollybratt(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Amethystss:

Why will you curse him?
Na scam!
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Christo9ja: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hollybratt:
I pray you don't meet your self in a tight situation,and then you labeled lier.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by AchrafHakimi: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
You were fucking your brain did not calculate expenses.

You saw pregnancy for 9 months but still did nothing to sort upcoming expenses.

Your papa
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Hollybratt(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Christo9ja:
I pray you don't meet your self in a tight situation,and then you labeled lier.
Amen bro, may God deliver you too from your tight situation. You no say scammers too plenty for this forum, so pesin gat to be careful. I don't mean to be rude my bro. No vex
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Christo9ja: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
You were fucking your brain did not calculate expenses.

You saw pregnancy for 9 months but still did nothing to sort upcoming expenses.

Your papa
I was ready for my baby with all she and my wife needs after delivery,that ran my account down,I never knew it was c.s in till yesterday that she gave birth.no need to curse,if you have a good paying salary job good for you,don't think everybody earns 100k salary per month.
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by morakakin(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na wo God will come to your Aid.
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by AchrafHakimi: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Christo9ja:
I was ready for my baby with all she and my wife needs after delivery,that ran my account down,I never knew it was c.s in till yesterday that she gave birth.no need to curse,if you have a good paying salary job good for you,don't think everybody earns 100k salary per month.

Oga take office loan. If dem no give you with your situation dat means you sef no deserve our own here.
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Christo9ja: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Oga take office loan. If dem no give you with your situation dat means you sef no deserve our own here.
iv already taken a loan for house rent bros,my office was the first place I ran too,even some of my college chip In to make it 140k.
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by AchrafHakimi: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Christo9ja:
iv already taken a loan for house rent bros,my office was the first place I ran too,even some of my college chip In to make it 140k.

Use the rent for this. Explain to landlord he'll understand and give 1 or 2 months grace.
Re: My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help. by Christo9ja: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Use the rent for this. Explain to landlord he'll understand and give 1 or 2 months grace.
i really appreciate you ideas but rent that o paid for in January,will be hard to collect back from the landlord.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Educational Reform: Over 5-year Of I.C.E Sleeping Like An "ICE" After Produ / Business Neon Signs: How They Can Benefit Your Brand / Start Earning In Dollars ( Legit 100% )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.