Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger (385 Views)

How To Create A Facebook Phishing Site On Wapkiz 100% Working - Highwebs / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / How To Create A Chatting Site On Wapkiz Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by AmbFmk: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hey webmasters.

Has anyone ever found success using blogger .

Most of the articles I saw online preferred wordpress to .

I just want to know if it's really possible to build a successful niche site using blogger (with domain name).

I do have the knowledge of HTML,
I'm just a little bit curious.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by Ybholy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
It’s possible. Just buy a custom domain. I’ve had a niche site on blogger. It looks so simple and highly optimized for seo. I later sold it together with the approved Adsense account.

It’s possible
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by DFSX7890(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Yes, you can build a niche site on . A blog niche is a specialized topic area that you’ll be focusing on when writing content. Blogging niches allow you to narrow down your audience and craft content that is much more relevant to them. As a result, readers are more likely to become blog subscribers and you’ll be able to build authority and position yourself as a thought leader1.

There are many profitable blog niches you can choose from such as personal finance, health and fitness, food and drink, travel, home improvement and DIY, parenting, marketing and online business, science and technology, outdoor lifestyle, video gaming etc2.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by AmbFmk: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Ybholy:
It’s possible. Just buy a custom domain. I’ve had a niche site on blogger. It looks so simple and highly optimized for seo. I later sold it together with the approved Adsense account.

It’s possible

Thanks man. Off to blogger I go.

The cost of hosting on wordpress is killing me.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by Ybholy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
AmbFmk:

Thanks man. Off to blogger I go.

The cost of hosting on wordpress is killing me.

Wordpress is better man; lots functionalities. Lots plug-in, more seo friendly.

Besides, there are some cheap hosting available. Namecheap for foreign
Qservers or SmartWeb for nigeria hosting.

Also note, I do blog setup and seo services. Thanks and best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by AmbFmk: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ybholy:

Wordpress is better man; lots functionalities. Lots plug-in, more seo friendly.

Besides, there are some cheap hosting available. Namecheap for foreign
Qservers or SmartWeb for nigeria hosting.

Also note, I do blog setup and seo services. Thanks and best wishes.

You're right actually,
Nevertheless, I'm still thinking of what you people do on wordpress that I can't do on blogger?

Is it, Tables, FAQ snippet, Table of contents, headline analyzing, selling stuffs, getting emails,etc.

I have used the two actually, wordpress is great.

But still...
Re: Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by Ybholy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
AmbFmk:

You're right actually,
Nevertheless, I'm still thinking of what you people do on wordpress that I can't do on blogger?

Is it, Tables, FAQ snippet, Table of contents, headline analyzing, selling stuffs, getting emails,etc.

I have used the two actually, wordpress is great.

But still...

You can’t compare the two man 😂

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by fastseo: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
the two are great platforms but again WordPress you own your content. but blogger your content might be deleted instantly if u didn't abide by their rules.

WordPress is limitless while blogger is limited unless u are good with coding.

blogger is secured... far secured, blogger is free of charge irrespective of the traffic.

people out there still use blogger.

But if u want to own ur content, sleep n wake up without being worried about someone reporting u for plagiarism even though its pix, few lines of text to Google... then go ahead.

that was why Linda left them in 2016 when her blog was deleted without notice

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A Successful Niche Site On Blogger by AmbFmk: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2023
fastseo:
the two are great platforms but again WordPress you own your content. but blogger your content might be deleted instantly if u didn't abide by their rules.

WordPress is limitless while blogger is limited unless u are good with coding.

blogger is secured... far secured, blogger is free of charge irrespective of the traffic.

people out there still use blogger.

But if u want to own ur content, sleep n wake up without being worried about someone reporting u for plagiarism even though its pix, few lines of text to Google... then go ahead.

that was why Linda left them in 2016 when her blog was deleted without notice

Exactly, thanks for your input.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Designer / How Do I Purchase Twitter Blue Tick As A Nigerian User? / Setting The Standard In Web Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.