Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Tinubu's Current Picture, How True - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Current Picture, How True (10900 Views)

See Old And Current Picture Of Ngwa Road Round About/ Emelogu Road In Aba / Fashola Current Picture. / WAEC FORGERY? Where & How Did WAEC Get Buharis Current Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by Malory: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Is he working for him or working against him?
He is working for him.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by JJuanMiguel: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Malory:
He is working for him.

Lol, by releasing such slanderous picture and daring his camp to post another one to disclaim it.

The way I'm looking at you people it will take till December before you rest

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by ganisucks(f): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Watch how Tinubu's supporters who fell in Love with Simon ekpa come for his head now
Why should they antagonize him. They are the ones operating his phone. They are in charge of his Twitter account.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by DatNiggaDaz: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Why should they antagonize him. They are the ones operating his phone. They are in charge of his Twitter account.
maybe he has no been paid
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by ganisucks(f): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
maybe he has no been paid
It doesn't work that way. This is just another distraction story from Incompetent, naive, unintelligent SWAGA. It's DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by Malory: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Lol, by releasing such slanderous picture and daring his camp to post another one to disclaim it.

The way I'm looking at you people it will take till December before you rest
Tinubu might be owing him some money.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by KingMack(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
SisterAnn:
Haaa😲😲

I wish him soonest recofa.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by blacksam01: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
You guys should stop this nonsense, even a blind man will know this is an edited image

veryeasy to know
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by VEXT: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Tinubu don get hiv grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by id4sho(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I hope Amaechi is ready sha.
Before swearing in cheesy

This your vawulence na promax
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by GoldSantana: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Poor Photoshop.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by Goodconcept78: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
So na Simon Ekpa wey igbos dey talk say tinubu dey pay dey diss Tinubu abi

And now see how brainless igbos are rejoicing, knowing fully well that this image is edited

When we start our own, una go cry say we hate una

Make una no worry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by absoluteSuccess: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
SisterAnn:
cheesy

That beautiful guy go come for op las las.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by Moh247: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
This one don take over from Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by demmie1: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Prime minister of biafra cannot hire a professional that can do a simple photoshop well
And they want to claim they develop africa
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by Baronthecelebri: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wahala 🀣
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by unclejb2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Malory:
At the end you said nothing.
completely said nothing...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by sukar886: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't like tinubu at all, but this is not him
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by SisterAnn(f): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
KingMack:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hehehe 😁
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by SisterAnn(f): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
doctokwus:

Aside the source being one deluded fellow with an inflated sense of importance,that you even believed such a picture can be taken and is the true reflection of Tinubu present state, does not indict Simon Ekpa but reflects on you that is entertaining belief it might be true that your brain function is deficit in many areas and is at the level of a mentally retarded.
Don't be daft to good humor.
Stop overthinking everything.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by SisterAnn(f): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

That beautiful guy go come for op las las.
Wahallur πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by jeannemcco84: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Guardian Lawn Care
For a Vibrant, Nutrient Rich, Lush Green Lawn Call Guardian Lawn Care
Started in 2004, Guardian Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated Utah company and has grown to become the go-to Lawn Care Service company.
https://guardianlawn.com/
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by KingMack(m): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2023
SisterAnn:
Hehehe 😁

You harsh oo
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by Ben1global(m): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2023
I pray for quick healing if through.... however

Do you know you can earn $200 and$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone and Secondary School knowledge.

Secure your place in the community of those who want to turn their phone into dollar ATM.

*Click*πŸ‘‰ https:///ftesu6 and get your free video on WhatsApp.

My Testimony
I remember when I first found out that I could earn money online,I was skeptical.

"Will this work?"I don't want my money to go o," but the lack I was facing was enough pain already.work from 9ap to 7pm carrying block and concretes weighing 39kg upwards.I started developing muscles even,I became dark thin, and I was always tired.God knew I was only doing that to have cash daily,I lamented about how the morning come fast.
The wars part,when time comes for school I found out that I saved nothing and I beging scratch around for founds to resume.It was horrible, terrible mehn.work for 4 weeks with hope to get something resume with but looking at Resumption with dismay.
Don't ask if I have parents. I do.and I also have 4 siblings. I am the first ,I can't leave my responsibility to my parents anymore,they still have 4 to handle.
Maximum of two weeks, I always called Dad in school for one money or the other.#1500,2000,5000 come,and before I get 4 handouts and Detergent hmm.can't tell all,but today the story changed,the table turned,I send money to parents,I am more confidence about my future,I pay my school fees,I pay for feeding.

Don't think I have two heads,I don't.you can do it too.

You can literally take your life from 4figure to 6-7figures not in a day or week oh,but that's what we call growth.

The poor can't help the poor.So,get rich and I'm here to help you achieve this dream, information is power, I will take you in every step provided you want me to.i will be available to answer questions.
Click on this link and join me on WhatsApp https:///ftesu6
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by Ben1global(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2023
I pray for quick healing if through.... however

Do you know you can earn $200 and$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone and Secondary School knowledge.

Secure your place in the community of those who want to turn their phone into dollar ATM.

*Click*πŸ‘‰ https:///ftesu6 and get your free video on WhatsApp.

My Testimony
I remember when I first found out that I could earn money online,I was skeptical.

"Will this work?"I don't want my money to go o," but the lack I was facing was enough pain already.work from 9ap to 7pm carrying block and concretes weighing 39kg upwards.I started developing muscles even,I became dark thin, and I was always tired.God knew I was only doing that to have cash daily,I lamented about how the morning come fast.
The wars part,when time comes for school I found out that I saved nothing and I beging scratch around for founds to resume.It was horrible, terrible mehn.work for 4 weeks with hope to get something resume with but looking at Resumption with dismay.
Don't ask if I have parents. I do.and I also have 4 siblings. I am the first ,I can't leave my responsibility to my parents anymore,they still have 4 to handle.
Maximum of two weeks, I always called Dad in school for one money or the other.#1500,2000,5000 come,and before I get 4 handouts and Detergent hmm.can't tell all,but today the story changed,the table turned,I send money to parents,I am more confidence about my future,I pay my school fees,I pay for feeding.

Don't think I have two heads,I don't.you can do it too.

You can literally take your life from 4figure to 6-7figures not in a day or week oh,but that's what we call growth.

The poor can't help the poor.So,get rich and I'm here to help you achieve this dream, information is power, I will take you in every step provided you want me to.i will be available to answer questions.
Click on this link and join me on WhatsApp https:///ftesu6
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by bayplus: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Malory:
Then show us his current picture.

Retardation at its peak.

Not suprising. If they believed El Sudan is in Aso Rock, not Buhari,what more or new low can we expect from haters.

We know for sure that hatred kills faster than cancer. And those who hates fellow humans for no just cause than d fact he contested and won, they may die very young if they continue on hating.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by KosiGee(m): 1:53am On Apr 18, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
You guys should stop this nonsense, even a blind man will know this is an edited image

This is edited photo but even if it was a true photo of Tinubu, Simon Ekpa has proven himself to be a fool, very petty, deluded and despicable human being.
Any Igbo man entertaining him and his absurdities is confused as well. This is exactly what Nnamdi Kanu did with his β€˜Jibril story. These people should stop embarrassing Igbos.
Re: Tinubu's Current Picture, How True by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Malory:
Then show us his current picture.

Can you hear yourself? Talking like a senseless and bragging toddler. Why should your fellow forumers show you anything? Is any of them your father?

If you want to believe Tinubu is in a coma or dead and replaced by Abubacar Trore from Senegal then feel free to wallow in such idiocy.

Many did it before you. What did that irresponsible childishness get them other than a region now destroyed, socio-economically damaging sit-at-home and an internationally recognized terrorist group in IPOB?

Carry on. Children like you will always be bamboozled by the likes of Ekpa and Kanu because your brain is something you only use when you go to the toilet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMD, Other Accused Of N50M Theft In Delta / Maina Will Be Murdered If He Comes Out Of Hiding - Aide / May 29 1999- May 29 2019: How Have We Fared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.